8. 'take my seat.'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: yoongi x you

 

Just as expected, the subway is jam packed with mostly businessmen or businesswomen at this hour –after work. I am being pushed and pulled by the crowd and I’m sure I would fall down if it isn’t for Yoongi’s grip around my waist. I look at his side profile and pity him when he looks so tired from the basketball game this afternoon and now he has to stand enduring the pushes with arms securing me. Fortunately for us both, two adults who are sitting right in front of us get up at their stops. Yoongi and I drop our butts on their seats, not caring if they’re still hot.

Yoongi immediately drops his head on my shoulder, making a sound from the back of his throat. My poor baby, I thought, reaching for his hand and drawing circles with my thumb on the back of his hand.

At the next stop, a pregnant lady steps in. In instinct, I wake Yoongi up and push his head so I can stand up and give the pregnant lady my seat. She thanks at my offer as I grab the hand railing that is in front of Yoongi’s seat and I notice he is staring at me with one of his lips’ corner tugs.

He suddenly leaves his seat and, “Take my seat,” hands on my shoulders to make me sit. I argue about it’s okay that I’m standing and he should be the one who is sitting because I know he’s exhausted from the game. But he just clicks his tongue to shut me up, earning him glares from me.

“Looking at your pretty face is resting too,” he says and winks at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter