9. 'i saved a piece for you.'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: chef!jin x you

 

“You guys! I even haven’t had the chance to taste it!”

My roommates are the worst! How could they eat all the the birthday cake that Jin oppa has baked for me?! After all the trouble he’s baked for me and I don’t get to taste it. Grr!

Today is my birthday but Jin oppa isn’t at Seoul because his father had assigned him to train at France for a month. Unfortunately, he leaves for France at the same day as my birthday. I know, . But he baked a cake for me and shown up in front of my doorstep at exactly twelve o’clock midnight so that we could still celebrate together even if it just for a short time. I didn’t dare to take a bite at that time because it’s really late already and I didn’t want to get fatter so I decided that I’ll taste it after work today.

But my roommates are s and they ate it all, leaving me nothing but crumbs.

 

“Oppa! I cannot believe –how could they eat it all?! Don’t they have any shame at all finishing the cake that my boyfriend baked for me?! I am beyond furious. Man, I was waiting for this the whole day,” my voice gets weaker and weaker and I stand in silence, nose feeling runny.

Jin oppa has the audacity to chuckle at my outburst and I am about to lose it again when he suddenly says, “Check your mini fridge. I saved a piece for you.”

I open them and I jump and squeal and jump and squeal again as my eyes spot a box of his cake. “OPPAAAA!” I make l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter