4. 'come here. let me fix it.'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: hoseok x you

 

A sudden loud groan comes from Hoseok’s bedroom startles me, causing me almost drop my glass. I put the glass on the sink and quickly make my way to his bedroom. “What’s wrong?” My eyes wide examining Hoseok from top to bottom because I thought that maybe he has hurt himself.

To my relief, he wasn’t hurt.

He turns to me and shows me his messy tie hanging on his neck. “Argh! I can’t seem to get this stupid tie! I need to leave in ten minutes if I don’t want to late for my first interview,” he whines and whines. Turning back into the mirror, and try one more time before he fails miserably and finally throws it away to the floor. Hoseok sighs exasperatedly, running his fingers into his hair wildly.

I giggle at his child-like behavior, earning me a laser glare from dear boyfriend. I walk to where he throw the tie and pick it up before standing a few steps away from him. I pull at his collar’s shirt to get him stand closer to me, “Come here. Let me fix it.” My hands then carefully tie the fabric into a proper tie. I step back and run my eyes at him again before they settle back into his eyes. I unknowingly clench my jaw because the way he stares at me is almost making me melt into a puddle –so much love and softness there and I see a hint of proud there.

“Didn’t know you could tie a tie,” his tone holds so much softness as he drops a long kiss on my forehead.

“I live to surprise you,” I wink at him. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter