15. 'i made your favorite.'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: idol!taehyung x you

 

I smile in amusement at Namjoon’s expression because he grunts in relief, looking up at the ceiling and, “Thank God you’re finally here! Your boyfriend has been a pain in the because he got scolded this afternoon. He hasn’t eaten anything since breakfast.” My face falls at the new information –that means that Taehyung skips his lunch and by the time I arrived at their dorm, dinner time almost passes. That kid, I click my tongue.

Good thing I bring a lunchbox with me after I receive Namjoon’s text about Taehyung is upset. I texted Taehyung asking what’s wrong, but he didn’t reply and he didn’t pick up my calls too. He must be really upset. On my way to Taehyung and Namjoon’s room, I greet and smile at the other as I pass them. I sigh loudly when I think about him skipping lunch and dinner, staring blankly at the door. I lift my fist up and rap on the wooden surface. It takes him a while; I hear shuffling and him muttering something under his breath before the door finally opens.

His eyes wide and surprised upon seeing me, I mumble a low ‘hi’ and letting myself in, pushing his body away at the same time. I turn my body to face him after I put the lunchbox on his desk, hiding my hands in the pockets of my coat to make me look more intimidating, “You didn’t reply my texts and pick up my calls.”

His face changes into a scowl at my words, glaring at me, “I’m sorry but I really don’t need this right now.” He drops his body on his bed, arms covering his eyes. My eyes soften at his obvious salty mood. I kneel in front of his lying figure, palms rubbing his chest as an apology. His arms slip off his face, eyes now much more civil and calm. He covers my hand with his, “I’m sorry,” I’m glad when he says it more softly and sincere.

“You want to tell me w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter