1. 'pull over. let me drive for a while.'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: namjoon x you

 

I stifle a yawn with the back of my hand as my eyes stay focus on the road. Just like I expected, the road is as silent as grave when it is almost three in the morning; where everyone should be asleep in their beds.

I glance to my right when I no longer hear Namjoon’s snore and see that he’s awake, rubbing his eyes with the heels of his palms. I ask why he won’t sleep longer when our destination is still an hour and half. He just grunts at me in response, reaching for a water bottle that we’ve prepared at the back.

After he drinks his thirst away, he puts his palm on my thigh and squeezes. “Pull over. Let me drive for a while,” he says.

I smile, reaching for his hand and interlocking our fingers. I refuse his offer with a shake of my head, “It’s fine. I should be the one who’s driving when it’s my plan after all.” He doesn’t listen and still urges me to pull over the car, shaking our interlocked hands.

“Please? I want you to have some sleep.” He leans over and gives me his best puppy dog eyes. I reply with a reason that I’m not even sleepy. Unfortunately, right after the words out of my mouth, a yawn comes and I can’t hide it. Namjoon stares at me with an amused expression, one of his brows lifted as if he’s saying See? I sigh in defeat and finally pull over the car so we can exchange our seats.

To be honest though, I am exhausted.

I don’t think it’s five minutes after Namjoon drives as m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter