19. 'can i hold you hand?'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: hoseok x you

 

My feet can’t stand still because of the excitement I feel inside. Hoseok and I patiently –actually, no, not me really– wait in line for the best haunted house in the city. Getting closer in every two minutes, I turn around wanting to share my enthusiasm with Hoseok or I could blow up before I get to experience of the haunted house, but his look baffles me.

“Are you okay? You look pale,” I rub his back up and down to soothe whatever he’s feeling right now. He tries to convince himself but fails. I know he’s nervous and must be afraid to go in. My lips stretches into a small smile to calm him down, “We don’t have to if you don’t want. I could come here with my friends next time,” but he doesn’t listen and argue that he wants me to go in with him.

Biting back my protest, I let him does what he wants. Not long after, it is finally our turn. Enjoy your journey!, the two staffs cheerfully says, holding the drape open for us. I am about to step inside when I feel rough skin scrapes the skin of my palm. I look down and realize that it’s actually Hoseok’s hand has slipped into mine.

“J-Just. Can I hold your hand?” he looks down at our hands, shyly mumbling the words out.

I smirk, holding any teasing words that threatens to come out, “Don’t let go.”

He snorts at me, “You need to cut my arm off to make me.”

 

It is the best haunted house, I approve.

And after that, I make a note for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter