41. 'go back to sleep.'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: husband!jin x you

 

I wake up unwillingly to the sound of typing keyboard. Eyes still heavy, I roll my head back and stay quiet. I can still hear the typing noise. My hand reaches out to my bedside to take my phone. I press the home button of it and it lights up, showing me what time it is—almost 2 in the morning.

“Sweetie?”

My eyes drift to the source of the voice. Jin is eyeing me in confusion with his glasses hang low on his nose.

“Why are you awake?”

I place my arms on top of my bolster, resting my chin on top as I sleepily blink at my husband. “You woke me up with your loud typing,” I whine, pouting at the end.

Jin chuckles as he takes off his glasses and massage his tiring eyes. Then, he leaves his seat and comes to the side of my bed. He kneels in front of me, pushing my fallen hair off my face with a gentle smile that I adore.

“I’m sorry I woke you.” He leans in to kiss me on the lips and then my forehead. “Go back to sleep. I’ll keep it quiet this time.”

I grab on his wrist before he could fully stand up. He makes a sound at the back of his throat and eyes me curiously.

“It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter