34. 'that's okay. i bought two.'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: jimin x you

 

“Hey,” Jimin nods at the plate I’m holding, “What you got there?”

I place the cheesecake on the coffee table and sit in front of it. Jimin slides down to sit beside me from the couch. I take a small spoon of the pale yellow cake, placing it in front of his face. He opens his mouth and gladly have it. I grin widely at the way his eyes wide opened and hums of content is heard.

“It’s good, huh? It’s from the new bakery near my company,” I let him know, taking a bite for myself too.

“It really is,” he wows loudly, stealing the spoon away from me.

I grab the remote from the couch and play our movie. He leans his back against the couch. One arm is around my shoulders, and the other free hand is holding the spoon.

 

The movie is long forgotten for me as I watch Jimin is more interesting. He clearly loves the cheesecake. I can’t help the edges of my lips stretch when he would take a bite of the dessert every ten or fifteen minutes. It’s like he’s forgotten about me even though he has his arm on me. And I’m not really upset that I’ve just one bite of it while he gets the rest.

I knock my head back as laugh slips out of my lips. He actually finishes it and when his spoon absentmindedly looks for the cake and finds nothing, Jimin looks down at the plate, surprised it’s already gone. Flush creeps into both of his cheeks and looks bashful due to my teasing laugh at him.

“I’m sorry!,” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter