33. 'close your eyes and hold out your hands.'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: namjoon x you

 

Namjoon has been feeling down these past two days. And I don’t like how rarely he smiles. Unable to get the tickets to see Coldplay’s concert is really bumming him. I’ve tried everything in my place to see if I can get them, but it’s useless. I sigh in the nth time for Namjoon. I am about to take a bite of my sandwich when I hear my name is called. My head turns to the source and surprised that it’s Jin oppa.

“Oppa!” I wave at him as he’s making his way to my table.

We give each other a short hug and exchange ‘it’s been a long time’. Then, Jin oppa joins me at my table. We have our lunch together and update how’s our own life has been.

“Are you still dating Namjoon?” he asks.

I simply nod my head while chewing. He copies my act and asks do I know about the Coldplay’s concert. I answer that I do and tell him how Namjoon hasn’t been himself because he didn’t get the tickets. He understands because we both know that my boyfriend is a huge fan of the rock band.

Here’s the thing. The next question that Jin oppa throws clearly catch me off guard.

“I have two tickets for them and I want to sell them to you. What do you think?”

I choke on my food, reaching my drink as he pats my back. “W-what? H-h-how?”

He tilts his head a bit, “I actually got it for my girlfriend. But, she’s my ex now,”—I cringe in pity for him—“She broke up with me before I can give the tickets.” I pat his arm, showing my sorry for him. He shrugs it off and says that he’ll move on. He asks again do I want the tickets. Of course I want it, but to be polite, I ask does he really not want it. He may be can’t go with his girlfriend anymore, but I’m sure he can invite friend of his.

He waves me off, “I don’t really into Coldplay anyway. Better for Namjoon and you than I.”

And I finally agree. Paying him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter