40. 'i made this for you.'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: taehyung x you

 

I take my phone out from my pants’ back pocket as I stop in front of the familiar cream colored door. Hitting the speed dial for Taehyung—my boyfriend. I look down at my shoes as I wait for him to pick up my call. At the fourth ring, he finally answers.

“Hey, I’m in front,” I tell him.

“Got it. Give me a minute,” he replies, ending the call then.

Finally, we get to see each other because he was away to his grandmother’s place on summer break.

I tilt my head a little when he finally opens the door and shows up. My face lights up as soon as I see him. And his wide smile mirrors mine perfectly. He has his arms around my torso before lifting me up off the ground. I shriek and giggle at his action.

“I missed you!” he loudly says, swinging me to the left and right.

I simply hug him tighter—an action of reply meaning that I missed him badly too.

We get inside his home together, closing the front door shut. He interlocks our fingers, tightly too, pulling me and directing me to his bedroom.

He stops me at the center of his bedroom, facing me. He still has his dashing big smile and for a second, I am too stunned to say anything at the sight of his good-looking. His tongue sticks out and wets his lips. And at that moment, I have a big urge to press mine against his pink lips.

“I have something for you. And I hope you’d like it,” he says, scratching the back of his head. I notice that his eyes are darting elsewhere and I know that he’s actually nervous.

At that, I giggle before replying, “Oh, Tae. What is it? I’m sure I’d like it. Show me!” I tip-toe to let him see my excitement to see what he’d gotten for me.

He turns around and goes to where his backpack is. His hands disappear for a while inside. Then reappears with something else as he handles it pretty careful and gently. Before I get to see what it is, Taehyung quickly hides it behind him. I frown at him.

“Close your eyes and give me your hands.”

I blow out my bangs in annoyance at his request. But I do it in the end.

I can feel that the weight of the thing he wants to give to me on my palms. It doesn’t weight a lot. It’s actually so lightweight. I know that it’s something bulky and my skin feels different texture from it.

“Can I open my eyes now?” I ask. Taehyung breathes out a yes.

Opening both of my eyes, I look down at my palms. I am genuinely surprised and I know that both of my eyes are opening wide at it. I stare at it for two seconds longer before look up at Taehyung. Then back at my palms. Then him again.

“I…” he chuckles, “I made this for you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter