6. 'have a good day at work.'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: husband!jimin x you

 

< jimin's pov >

 

In between my drowsiness and conscious, I could feel light kisses on my chin, to the outline of my jaw, and it stops on my ear as I hear a faint whisper of good morning, love. I slowly open one of my eyes and spot the doer nonetheless is actually my lovely and mischievous wife. I groan to the pillow at her intrusion and she laughs and takes in pleasure at my sorrow.

“Ten more minutes,” my words come out muffled.

Damn it, woman. I ask for ten more minutes of sleep but she won’t let me as she rubs my back up and down teasingly with kisses running down from my nape, to my shoulder and arm. I call out her name in a low grumble as a warning. Again, she just laughs it off.

In the end, I don't try to get back into sleep because I know she’ll just disturb me with another round of kisses and touches. I lie on my side, facing her, my head props on my palm. I sink in her face features –eyes twinkling, cheeks flushing red, with a grin so wide that she reminds me of Cheshire cat.

“You’re way in a good mood in this early morning,” I clear my throat to fix my raspy voice before leaning in to kiss the crown of her head. I’m happy when she’s happy but it confused me as as she giggles, again, and hides her face in the crook of my neck. Her breath hits me sending shivers down my spine. My hand goes to her hips automatically. “Something’s good you want to tell me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter