29. 'well, what do you want to do?'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: taehyung x you

 

Summer is my least favorite season. Sure, most people loves it. That’s because they get to wear their utterly ridiculous lack-of-clothing outfits that they call cute. They get to show off their bikini to boys at the beach. But I’m not like most people. I’m more of a sweater or hoodie girl. I think coats are cuter than crop tops. You could guess that winter is my type of season from my choice of wardrobes.

Summer makes me sweat too much to my liking. Bugs, especially pesky mosquitos, are everywhere. Summer also makes me too lazy to do something productive.

I’m lying on my stomach on the wooden floor with my face in front of the fan, exhibit one.

“Tae! It’s ing hot!” I shout in front of the fan. My voice comes out weird like buzzing bees’ noise.

An extra breeze appears next to me. It’s Taehyung holding his magazine, fanning me with it. “Well, what do you want to do?” he asks.

“No idea,” I exhale in the most dramatic way. Dropping my forehead to the floor. Which a very bad idea because ouch.

“I have. Come with me,” his hands on my arm to pull me up. I follow him in silence, letting him drag me to where, I don’t know. It’s too hot to even move my mouth.

 

He drags me all the way from the second floor to his backyard. I frowned in confusion as he places me right in the center. He asks me to stand still and he goes somewhere else.

“Holy –Kim Taehyung!” I scream out in rage at the sudden cold water hits my back. My tank top is completely soaked!

I turn around and spot him holding a water hose. Clearly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter