23. 'i'll wait.'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: hoseok x you

 

< hoseok's pov >

“You can go home first if you want. I know that—“

She laughs at the other line, cutting me, “Hoseok, I said I’m fine with it. Really.”

I drag my palm down my face, frowning in guilt, “You’re tired and I don’t know how long it’ll take,” I whisper, staring the screen of my computer uninterested.

“I’ll wait. End of discussion,” she stubbornly decides for her own, making me laugh lightly at how typical of her.

I take a lungful of breathe as there is no use to argue and try to talk her into going back first. I make a promise to finish my works as fast as I can so that I wouldn’t make her waiting too long. She shouts a cheery fighting before ending our call.

 

I practically run to her when I get out of the elevator and spot her. She grins at my behavior, looking a bit embarrassed as she covers her tinted cheeks but, opens her arms for me nonetheless. I engulf her in a big hug and totally ignore the teasing whistles and whoops from my colleagues who pass by us.

I dramatically sigh at her touch, “I’m fully recharged.” I giggle when she giggles, then I make a loud smooch noise on top of her voice.

“Hoseok!” she yelps in surprised at that. She pulls back and I bite my bottom lip to stop me from smiling wider but it’s no use. She sends me pointed looks after scanning around the area, “You’re embarrassing yourself!”

I plant both of my palms agains

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter