39. 'don't cry.'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: namjoon x you

 

< namjoon's pov >

 

This is nerve-wrecking.

I lift up both of my arms to see if there’s any stains on my white shirt. I breathe out in relief to find none because I’m sweating in nervous at the moment. Wondering why I’m nervous? Because today is me and my girl’s fourth anniversary of dating and it’s been two years since I saw her. After I finished high school, I went to the US for college while she stayed at Korea and ever since then, we’ve been having long distance relationship. And I had lied to her that I wouldn’t coming back to Korea this year too for the sake of this surprise.

I’m at Hoseok’s parents’ café for the surprise. I have Hoseok’s girlfriend, who is my girl’s best friend too for help to get her to come to café where I’m at. The plan is pretty simple and nothing big. I am only hoping for my girl’s reaction when she sees me.

I’m behind the staff room’s door and grateful because there’s a tiny window there so that I can peek outside. I can feel the edges of my lips lift up when I finally see her with her friend. I see her all smiling and laughing while conversing that it makes my heart beats faster.

I look behind me. “Should I go out right now?”

“I think so. But I think it’s better if you wait for a while. Maybe after they’ve finished with their food?”

“Yeah? But I really want to go there and see her now. Gosh, it’s been two year.”

Hoseok rolls his eyes back, nodding at the door. “Well, if you’re that impatient, then go.”

I grunt a bit, “Maybe after they finish their food.”

Hoseok simply glares at me.

 

“Okay. I’m going right now.”

“You’ve been saying that for four times! Get the hell out now!”

“Do you think her love for me has lessen?”

“Namjoon-ah. I’m serious. Get out before they leave.”

“I can’t move.”

“My girlfriend just texted me and asking where the hell are you.”

Hoseok shoves me the love-shaped balloons that I bought at my way. I’m about to argue and begging him to let me calm myself first but he has reached out to open the door for me. I gasp, looking at several people who have their ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter