7. 'i dreamt about you last night.'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: yoongi x you

 

< yoongi's pov >

 

The corner of my lips lift as soon as I see her caller ID on my screen. Like she promised, she would call me on her lunch time and I don’t waste any time longer to pick up her call.

“Yoongi~”

My smile goes so wide after passing two days without hearing her voice that I don’t even bother to shyly hide it. I don’t try to hide anything as I call out her name with the same tone she used. She laughs at my mimic attempt, making my smile grows wider until my cheeks actually hurt.

“We’re still going to that restaurant tonight, right?”

At first, I nod at my head at her question but then I remember she can’t see me and just make a noise as a ‘yes’. Next, all I do is just listening to her rambling about how her day has gone so far, and she tells me about her boss is pregnant, complaining about one of her colleague, and so on.

After letting her rambling for almost twenty minutes, “I dreamt about you last night.”

“Oh? What was I doing?”

I close my eyes as the image of her in my dream is still vivid inside my mind. I feel my face twists and find out that a soft smile plasters on my face as I see my reflection on the window.

“You’re a kitten.” To my defense, I just have to.

I let out a chuckle when I hear a small thud at the other side as her voice drips with threat, “Min Yoongi.”

“It’s cute. You’re cute.”

She groans at my r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter