37. 'can i kiss you?'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: jungkook x you

 

I let out a frustrated sigh as I look up at the ceiling. Pushing my hair away from my face with my fingers. I turn my head to my right where my digital clock is placed. It reads 00:03 a.m. I’ve been tossing and turning on my bed for almost half an hour but sleep won’t come onto me. And I know that’s because the rage in me hasn’t completely subsided that it disturbs me from my slumber.

I reach for my phone. I put it on silent before to ignore the texts that Jungkook constantly sent. I got 33 notifications and they are all from him. But they stop fifteen minutes ago. There’s a part of me feels disappointed that he’s given up and probably went to sleep already. When I’m about to randomly open a text, I hear a sound outside my window.

“What the hell?” I shout-whisper.

Then, I notice someone outside is throwing pebbles at my window. I gulp, afraid of who could it be in the middle of the night. Should I look outside? But what if it’s actually a creep? I am about to get out of my bed to call for my dad but halts as a familiar voice is calling out my name.

I scramble to my feet, sprinting to the window and I see my idiot boyfriend is indeed outside and was the culprit of throwing pebbles at my glass window. He lights up upon seeing me. Raising his arms and waving at me. I slide it open, sticking my head out.

“Ya, Jeon Jungkook! It’s midnight already. What are you doing here?” I remind myself to keep my voice low so that my parents won’t woke up.

“I can’t let you go to sleep angry.” My gaze involuntary softens at his sweet words. “Would you come outside?” Jungkook asks.

I freeze, considering his request. Jungkook starts to feel restless at my silence. He’s begging me with his gaze. I’m defeated after he puts on the puppy’s eyes, bottom lip juts out, palms presses against each other in front of his chest, and making small crying sound.

I exhale, grumbling, “I’ll be right outside.”

 

“Look what I bought!”

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter