13. 'sorry i'm late.'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: husband!namjoon x you

 

< namjoon's pov >

Stepping inside the elevator, I push at the 12th floor button, where my wife and I’s apartment is, and look down at my wrist watch. The company dinner ends later than I anticipate and I hope she doesn’t wait for me. I massage my temples with my fingers, feeling guilty that I can’t even text her to let her know because my phone’s dead.

I unlock the door with a swipe of a key when I arrive and I step inside to find she’s asleep on the couch with thin clothing. Oh no, she must have been so cold. I gently close the door not to wake her up. I put my coat on top of the coffee table before kneeling in front of her sleeping figure. My hand reaches to the side of her face and she stirs at the sudden touch. Slowly, her lids open half-way and she gives me that sleepy smile of hers when she sees me.

“Sorry I’m late,” making myself up with kisses on her forehead, both of her closed lids, nose, and lastly, her pink pout.

“Welcome home, Namjoon oppa,” her voice drips as sweet as honey that it makes me want to kiss her again and that’s what I do, but longer than the first one. She sighs in content and her hand comes to my cheek, pulling me closer. I give her what she wants –kissing her deeper, our tongue meets but keeping the slow and sensual pace.

She pulls away first and low giggle comes out , making me grin like a fool just like that. I push myself up and tug at her ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter