14. 'can i have this dance?'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: chaebol!hoseok x you

 

I join the crowd hands clapping when Hoseok cuts his ridiculous huge three story birthday cake. Shouts of congratulations and happy birthdays are heard here and there. Hoseok throws his signature public smile and bows couple of times politely in different directions before stepping down the stage.

Eyes easily find me, I smirk at his approaching figure, brushing everyone who tries to hold him for a talk with a flash of smile and excuses. He swiftly takes two flutes of champagne from a passing waiter, standing before me and offering me one. I take it and we drink them together after a soft toast.

“Glad you could make it,” he says and his palm presses on my back making me to lean in for he dropping kisses on both of my cheeks easier.

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world,” I sincerely say, my eyes aren’t wavering under his stare to let him know that I mean what I said. I know that he worries because he knows I don’t like social events like this but it’s his birthday. I wouldn’t make any stupid excuses to miss it.

We both stops conversing when we hear a familiar tune from the speakers. It is both of our favorite song –So Close by Jon McLaughlin. I notice more couples are on the dance floor as I silently watch them.

“Can I have this dance?” I look back to Hoseok and his palm opens for me to take it. I shyly take it, making his smile turns into a wide grin, and I let him pulls me to the dance floor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter