32. 'it looks good on you.'

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pair: jungkook x you

[11:48] Jungkook: I’m at 7/11 near your place. Come meet me. I’ve cooked ramen for you too.

This thing about Jungkook which is how he likes to do things by himself without asking me is really irritating. It’s nearly midnight and he asks me to eat ramen with him? He knows well that I’d have refused and that’s why he texted me and did those things first so that I won’t refuse and in the end, I’d come and meet him.

He likes to coerce me and make me do things in wicked ways that I can’t even say no.

That er. He’s lucky that I like him.

[11:49] Me: Fine. Omw.

 

“Do you want me to get fat so that you could get rid of me with that excuse in the future?” I ask with my flattest tone as soon as I am in front of him. He doesn’t even get to drop a kiss on my lips as I turn my head to the other way that it lands on my cheek instead.

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, looking confused as my question, word by word, sinks in his brain. When he gets it, his eyebrows shot up, disappearing under his bangs with realization hits him. He looks at me in bewilderment before he says, “I would never do that,” he mock-gasps, “C’mon. You don’t think I want to be with you for your weight or look, do you? I like you for who you are.” Damn, he’s good with his mouth. I give in when he tries to kiss my lips for the second time.

As Jungkook sits down, I notice that his eyes are running up and down at me. Checking me out. Which I don’t understand but I shrug it off because I’m his girlfriend, so whatever. When we start eating, his eyes are still on my body with a smirk on. I’m getting uncomfortable with time passes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter