Chapter Two

Our Secret Love

Eunmee's POV

The next day, when I woke up, I was alarmed to see that he wasn't right beside me. Where could he be? He didn't left me, did he? I quickly got up to get dressed, but when I saw his shirt lying on the floor, it relieved my fear. I picked up his shirt and put it on. I can smell his manly yet sweet scent that made me smile. His scent really do calm me everytime.


"Why smell my shirt instead of me?" I smiled after hearing his voice. I turned around to see him standing by the door, with a cute pout expression on his handsome face. I always loved seeing him in the morning, his expression when he wakes up, his morning kisses, I loved everything. Having him by my side every morning I wake up is what I wish for.

 

"You weren't here when I woke up." i complained back, puffing my cheeks that made him laugh. He paced his way towards me, stopping right in front of me.


"Well, my fault. But I don't have the heart to wake you up, seeing you sleep like a baby." he smiled, before leaning down to kiss me on the lips, which I returned full of passion. That simple kiss lasted for a few seconds before he let go, still smiling.


This is how we roll. Our fight last night would automatically be forgotten in the morning. We would act like nothing happened and get back to being the lovey dovey couple. Although, only when it's the two of us around.


"Arasso." I just let go of it and got up, heading to my dresser to fix my hair. He followed me, stood behind me as I occupied the chair. "Did you make us any breakfast babe?" 


"Neh. Your favorite." he winked at me before kissing my cheek. "Let your hair down. You look better with it." he stopped my hand when I was about to tie my hair with a band. I had no choice but to put the band down and follow him. 


"Waeyo? We're not going anywhere this early, are we?" I asked him, snickering. I do know that he likes it better when I have my hair down everytime. 


"Stop playing beautiful. You know why." he even pinched my nose gently, chuckling. "Now, move faster. We have a meeting with the other board of directors in two hours. And it takes you an hour to fix yourself." 


"Eh? Do not!" I said, punching him a little on the side. He just laughed at me and helped me get up. I always loved him having that childish and cute side. Even without so much effort, he can already give me a good laugh.


"Move faster babe! We're gonna be late." I heard Donghae yell from the living room. Aish. This guy is really impatient.


"One more minute babe." I said loudly as I wear the last piece of my earing. I headed out of the room and met him inside the living room where I saw him trying to fix his tie. "Okay, let me do that." I took his tie from his hand, pulled him closer to me and fix it on my own.


"You look very beautiful." he snatched a quick kiss, and grinned boyishly. "As always." he added.


"Nah. Stop complementing me Lee Donghae." I fixed his collar next and let him go. He just winked at me and led me out of the apartment. 
We actually lived right next to each other. Only, he oftens go home to their mansion located at the southern part of Seoul but he always spend the night at my place. Just like last night. He walked me to my car first before heading to his own. We can't ride in the same car or someone might suspect. As soon as we leave my place or his, we have to be civil to each other and control ourselves from being sweet. And it's actually really hard.



 

"Eunmee.." I heard Yunho call out my name. I was spaced out but hearing his voice close to my ear, I realized we were inside a very special meeting. "Are you okay?" he asked when I turned to him.

 

"Neh. Just, thinking." I added a smile before looking around the conference room. Speaking in front of the company officials was Cho Kyuhyun, our best developer and inventor. And inside the room, were the biggest heads of Global Technology Companies. GTC is composed of different big electronic companies that were united by its presidents to form the empire. And my dad, Donghae's and Yunho's late dad were few of those presidents. 

 

I felt someone looking at me and met Donghae's eyes. I can see him worrying about me, like I'm kind of sick or what. But I do feel sleepy and my head aches.

 

'Are you sick? What are you feeling?' I silently read the sms I received from him after a few minutes. I looked at him and shook my head a little before sending him my reply, which says: 'Ani. I'm fine. Just sleepy.'

 

'You look pale. Rest later after the meeting. I love you.' After reading what he sent, a small smile crossed my face.

 

'I love you more.' I said in return before placing my phone back inside my jacket. Being protective and very caring is few of what I love about Donghae. He treats me with the best of everything, makes me feel like I'm a queen. 

 

"You should eat after the meeting. You don't look okay hon." Yunho whispered to me softly as the meeting went on. Yunho is sweet also, only it's Donghae I really love. I know how unfair I am to him, even if I know that he loves me. But Donghae's far from him. And he's far from Donghae himself.

 

"Neh. Don't worry." I forced a smile and turned back to Kyuhyun who's explaining something about his newly developed game and such.

 

"Will there be any questions?" he asked afterwards, looking at each one of us. The meeting ended and one by one, the directors started evacuating the room, except for me, Yunho, Donghae and Kyuhyun himself. 

 

"Good job." I heard Donghae tell Kyuhyun as he shook his hand. Those two had been friends since Kyuhyun was still a trainee under Donghae's dad.

 

"Gomawo hyung." the younger smiled and shook Yunho's hand next.

 

"I didn't even knew the Kyuhyun speaking back then." I laughed as Kyuhyun hugged me.

 

"Noona. That's too much." he laughed, making the three of us laugh too. 

 

"Yah. Eunmee-ssi. Why don't you rest first? You don't look fine." Donghae said when he turned to look at me then at Yunho. While Yunho walked up to my side and placed an arm around my waist.

 

"That's what I also told her. Tsk. You should really first yeobo." Yunho agreed on what Donghae said. I glanced at him and there, his eyes telling his concern and great worry for me. I smiled a little to let him know that I'm fine.

 

"Neh. I'll rest and eat after this." I just told him so he would stop already.

 

"Aigoo. Too bad. I was supposed to ask the three of you for a cup of coffee, but since noona is kind of sick-"

 

"Ani. Let's go out then. I could use a hot cup of tea." I smiled and looked at the man beside me for his approval. The latter just sighed and nodded.

 

"Arasso. But I can't go with you. I still have a meeting with the American investors in fifteen minutes." he looked at Kyuhyun and Donghae who's talking about something. "Just look after Eunmee and make sure that your bestfriend eats Donghae-ah."

 

"You bet it." he replied with a smile. Somehow, I feel a little guilt for cheating on Yunho with his own step brother. I know how wrong it is but I can't fight what I feel for Donghae. I once tried avoiding the feeling then but I ended up hurting, to the point that I almost lost control of myself. I can't live a day without him by my side. What I feel for him was far from what I feel for Yunho.


"Are you sure hyung?" Kyuhyun asked Yunho as we were heading out of the conference room. 


"Neh." he answered with a nod then turned to me. "Call me if something comes up." he smiled and was about to kiss me on the lips but I looked away, his lips meeting my cheek. I heard him sigh before finally walking away. Unfair it may seem, but I don't want Donghae to see him kissing me, neither do I find it awkward. Everytime Yunho kisses me, it's always Donghae's face I see.

"Come on. I badly want some cheesecake." Kyuhyun complained and went ahead of me and Donghae.

We used Donghae's car to get to the coffee shop, me sitted on the front while Kyuhyun occupied the back seat alone.

"You can be sweet now, you know." Kyuhyun said, smirking. Yes, Kyuhyun does know about our secret. He was the first one among our very 
closest friend to know about it. He and Donghae are practically brothers already, that they can almost read each other's mind.

"Shut up Kyu." I said, rolling my eyes playfully which earned a laugh from the two guys. 

"Henry and Ryeowook's coming too. So do as Sunday." Kyuhyun informed us as he stopped laughing, yet a smile retained. The kind of smile that says something meaningful. 

"How can we leave out Sunday when we all know that you can't let a day pass by without seeing her." Donghae teased, grinning boyishly while he 
eyes on Kyuhyun through the rear view mirror.

"Yuck hyung. Where on earth have you learned such cheesy line?"

Me and Donghae just laughed on what Kyuhyun had said. We got to the coffee shop in a few minutes and the other three were already there, waiting for us. 

"What's the group meeting for?" Sunday asked jokingly. I sat on the chair that Donghae pulled out for me beside him. Ryeowook and Henry were both into their laptops, probably playing their past time game.

"Guess our Kyuhyun misses you too much." it was Donghae's who wanted to piss off Kyuhyun while the latter just rolled his eyes.

"Aish. Just shut up your mouth hyung. You talk too much." I can't help but laugh at the two bickering at each other. The two guys looked at us from their laptops and greeted us.

"Yah, Kyuhyun hyung. What Donghae hyung said was true. I read your message to noona." Henry grinned sheepishly. He and Sunday works for the same department that's why he was always with her.

"Mwo?! You let this kid rummage through your things Sunday?" there was surprise on the handsome face of Kyuhyun. Me and the others just laughed at him who actually seemed pissed off now.

"Okay kids. Stop it now. You always fight over nonsense when we're together." I always play the part of being the referee when I'm with them. If I won't, the teasing would be nonstop.

Our ordered coffees came and the teasing did stop. This coffee shop had become our usual place to relax after working for straight hours a day, when we have over times and such. And we're already known as their regular customers.

"Yah. Eunmee-ssi, are you okay?" I heard Donghae ask me with worry in his voice. He might have noticed me gently massaging my temples. I do feel a little bit tired and my head is spinning. Aish. I really hate this kind of feeling.

"Huh? Uh, neh. Just a headache." I smiled to assure him. Worrying Donghae is not a good idea cause he is capable of being an over protective freak.

"Are you sure? You really don't look good. Even earlier." he said, holding my cold hand. "Aish. And your hands are even cold. What's happening to you?" he added, feeling my forehead.

"I'm not sick. Maybe I'm just tired." I reasoned out.

"You should have some rest noona." Henry butted in agreeing with Donghae.

"Just listen to hyung, or you might get sick." Kyuhyun added. I looked at the two magnaes with a 'shut-up-look' on my face.

"They're right. You really need some rest." Donghae said gently while he caressed my hand that he's holding. I turned to him and saw worry in his 
eyes.

"Arasso. I'll take a day off for today." I sighed, surrendering to him. Maybe they're right. I just need some rest and my headache would be gone.

"I'll drive you home." as always, he did.


We arrived at my place, him gently leading me like anytime I would pass out. Thank goodness I didn't or else.

"Have a rest okay? I'll call you when I get back to the office." he told me as he helped me get laid down on my bed. He sat next to me, fixing the comforter.

"Okay." I just answered. I looked at him, the worry in his face was still there. Our eyes met, and all I can see was concern and worry. This is the reason why I never want to worry this guy. 

"I think you need to see a doctor." he said afterwards.

"Ani. I'm fine baby. You don't really have to worry big time. This is nothing, okay?" I assured him, gently caressing his cheek. I sat up, and reached for him to envelope me in his arms.

We stayed like that for a while, his arms gently around my waist as I savor his scent. An hour can pass with us just like that. Time passes too fast when we're together and that's what I hate the most.

"I love you Lee Donghae." I looked at him lovingly as those three special words escaped my lips. My eyes met his, as he smiled warmly, his hands intertwined to mine.

"And I love you more." he whispered before his lips captured mine in a sweet kiss. Kissing Donghae is something I can never get tired of. 

Everytime he kisses me, he makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful girl that has ever stepped in this world; he makes me feel special, very special to him. 

"Don't leave me." I pleaded him, as our lips separated. Right now, I just want him to stay by my side. 

"You know, Yunho would suspect if we take a leave at the same time." 

I sighed and just nodded. He's right. We can't just do something so urgent like that.

"Have a rest okay?" he kissed me on the lips, this time quick yet passionately. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled a little before closing my eyes. I heard him close the door, sign that he left already. I was already drifting off to sleep when 

I felt something weird in my stomach that made me run to the bathroom and throw up.

Goodness I got fast there. . What's happening to me?

I slumped on the cold floor, breathing hard as I sweat coldly. Even without looking at the mirror, I can tell how pale I look. Aish. This isn't good.

I wanted to call Donghae but I can't worry him even more. Yunho might really suspect. Speaking of him, I heard my cellphone ringing Yunho's 
caller ringtone. I pushed myself up and got back to my bedroom to answer his call.

"Yeoboseo?" I tried to make my voice sound a bit livelier.

"Eunmee. Where are you?" he asked from the other line. I closed my eyes, massaging my temples a bit.

"At my apartment. I came home to have some rest. Wae?" I sat on my bed to support my wobbly knees. 

"Are you okay? Do you want me to come over?" he asked again, worriedly.

I want Donghae to come. Not you. 

That, I wanted to voice out yet I controlled myself to stop my words. I really wanna see Donghae now.

"Ani. I'm fine. I just maybe need some sleep. Uh, you really don't have to worry." I lied. 

"Arasso. Just call me if something comes up okay?" he sighed. 

"Neh. I'll hang-up now. I really want to sleep." I just said a short goodbye then ended the call. I laid down on my bed, and tried to sleep. Fighting 
with myself if I should call Donghae, I ended up, dialling his number.

"Baby? Is there something wrong?" he asked as soon as he answered my call. I bit my lip as I heard his very concerned voice.

"I'm, I'm uh, fine baby. I just wanted to check if you arrived at the office already. Don't worry about me, I'm okay." I tried to make my voice convincing 
than ever.

"Rest now baby. You need it, okay? I'll check on you as soon as I finish office works. For now, have some rest." he told me a few more reminders before he ended the call.

I didn't have any choice but to sleep and rest which I easily did after hearing his voice. Just his voice can already calm me down.