Chapter Seven

Our Secret Love

Chapter Seven



An hour passed by like that, me and Donghae exchanging text messages. The two elders headed to bed first, leaving just the three of us.


"I think I should be leaving now. It's already past 10." I voiced out, slowly feeling awkward. Donghae was sitting only a few meters away from me while Yunho has his arm wrapped around my waist. I quickly stood up, pretending to brush off something from my dress.


"I'll drive you home." Yunho volunteered,and was about to stand up.


"Ani, it's fine hon. I have my car anyways." I smiled, hoping that he won't push through.


"Are you staying the night here Donghae-ssi? Or will you sleep ayt your apartment?" I wasn't expecting Yunho will ask Donghae that.


"I'm planning to go home to my place. Waeyo?"


"Will you convoy with Eunmee then? So I'll know she'll be safe on her way home." 


"Uh, sure. That'll be fine with me." 


Yunho walked us out and even opened my car door for me. 


"Call me when you got there, arasso?" he reminded me before I slid inside my car. I closed the door as I rolled down the car window. 


"Neh. Don't worry." I faked a smile. . Why am I feeling dizzy again? I retained the smile on my face to hide what I was really feeling.


I drove out of the premises first, Donghae behind me. I tried to steady my focus on the road but my head is giving me a hard time. And I just can't stop my car, Donghae was just behind me. Surely, he would insist on taking me to the hospital. 


Thankfully, we arrived at the building without any problems.


Yunho's POV


I watched as Eunmee and Donghae's car leave the premises of our mansion. It's been a long day. Meetings and conferences happened here and there. A lot of works had to be done and reports to be checked.


I sighed as I walk back inside the mansion, exactly my mom was heading her way up to their room. 


"Is there anything wrong my dear?" I heard her concerned voice filling in the whole living room. I glanced up at her and smiled before shaking my head.


"Nothing mom. I'm fine, just really tired." I replied.


"You should get some rest now Yunho. Don't over stress yourself my son." She smiled at me before she continued her way up. That is one reason why I love my mom so much that I would do anything for her, just to see her smiling and happy. She's such a sweet mother. She knew when I need her comfort the most. Not only to me, but also to Donghae. Even if he's not her own son.


I headed back to my room, letting the darkness comfort me. I sat down on the edge of my bed, just thinking. There's a lot of things had happened already.. Things I know that might lead into some huge mess.


You are not as perfect as they think of you, Yunho..


What am I doing? Why am I doing this?


Any man would do the same for love Yunho..



The noise of my ringing cellphone kicked in my senses back. I hurriedly took the mobile out of my pocket and glanced at the caller ID. Seeing who the caller is, a different kind of excitement filled my chest. All the negative thoughts in my head a while ago faded in all of a sudden.


"Yoboseo?" I greeted the caller.


Hearing that voice, automatically brought smile to my face. It's just like, hearing an angel.


"I miss you.." 





Donghae's POV


I can feel something's wrong with her. She's been out of herself a lot of times this day. Even the previous ones. And she's unusually quiet. Just like now we're the only ones inside the lift to get to our place. I held her hand without even saying anything and I felt how cold her hand was. I worriedly turned to her.


"Honestly Eunmee, what are you feeling right now?" I asked her. She avoided my eyes meaning she's hiding something from me.


"N-nothing. I-I'm fine." she pulled her hand from my grip and shook her head. What's wrong with her? She isn't usually like this. She would always tell me if something's wrong.


I took her hands again and made her look at me. 


"What's wrong? Tell me." I said firmly which she just replied with a sigh.


"I'm just tired. That's all." she said. How can I believe that that's it only? I sighed and squeezed her hands lightly.


We got to her apartment and the whole place was filled by our silence. I don't even know why she's acting that way. Something weird is going on.


"I'll, uh, I'll go ahead now Eunmee." I told her as I got up from sitting on the couch. She just nodded without even turning to me. I silently sighed 
and headed my way to the door. But even before I got the chance to turn the doorknob, I felt her arms encircle around my waist, back hugging me 
tightly.


"I love you Lee Donghae." she whispered that made my spine shiver. Her sweet voice filled in my ears, and her words filled in my soul. 


"I love you more than anything Eunmee." I replied as I turned around to look at her. I cupped her face gently and a small smile appeared on my lips. "You know that, don't you?" And placed a kiss at the tip of her nose before claiming her lips fully with admiration and gentleness. 


That kiss was supposed to be a simple one but she responded fiercely. And I really don't have self control when it comes to her kisses. Without breaking the kiss, we were able to enter her room. As soon as her back touched the soft matress, I pulled away, and looked at her straight in the eyes.


"Please?" she pleaded in a low yet soft voice. She got me under her spell again and I can't break away from it anymore. 


"I love you." I told her before finally joining our bodies. She smiled, and kissed my lips lightly. 


She just made me love her even more and I know that love would be forever. 



"Don't leave me." I heard her whisper as I was carefully getting up from laying down next to her. The sun was almost rising and I thought she was still asleep.


"We need to get ready for work beautiful." I said while gently removing a few strands of hair out of her face. 


"Aish. I don't wanna leave yet." she complained, her eyes still closed. I chuckled when her arms made its way around my neck, pulling me back 
down to her side. She finally opened her eyes, staring back into mine. 


"I love you." I said, planting a kiss on her soft lips. She just smiled and brushed the tips of her fingers against my lips.


"You know that I love you more than anything else." she replied. I know she was still about to say something but she quickly unlocked her arms around me, and ran fast to the connected bathroom. 


It shocked me but quickly recovered when I heard her throwing up from the inside. I ran to follow her. I quickly rubbed her back, as a sign of comfort for her.


"What's wrong with you baby?" I asked worriedly. We ate the same thing last night, its impossible to be mom's cooking.


"I-I don't know." She weakly replied after washing . She leaned her body against me to support her weight. I picked her up and brought 
her back to the room proper where I gently laid her down on the bed. Looking closesly at her, I realized how pale she was looking like blood ran 
out of her pretty face.


"I guess I should really bring you to the doctor now. You don't look so fine Eunmee." I know I can freak out sometimes about her health but right 
now was no joke. I can sense something serious is up.


"Ani. I'm fine. Maybe its just I'm working overtime for a few nights." she reasoned out, with her eyes closed. 


"Eunmee." I said. But she remained silent. A few moments passed by, her breathing steadied, a sign that she fell asleep already. Guess I can't 
make her visit a doctor anymore.


I stayed there, just right by her side, watching her sleep like a baby. Slowly as minutes passed by, her cheeks got its natural pinkish glow again. 


Maybe she just really needs some rest. I'll let the incident this time, pass by.



Eunmee's POV


"Lonely?" I looked up as I heard Yumi's voice fill in my office room. I just smiled as I turned away from my laptop for a while.


"What are you saying?" I asked, removing my glasses. She occupied the chair in front of my table, placing two cups of coffee on my table.


"Your eyes speaks for you Eunmee-ssi. Ever since Donghae left for China the other day you've been drowning yourself with office works." she even rolled her eyes to emphasize that her observations are pretty obvious.


Donghae left for China for some business meeting regarding the expansion of their company. And what Yumi said was right. It's been a few days since I last saw him personally. I was thankful video phone calls were made. Or else, I would go crazy without seeing him, even for a day.


"Aish. Just ignore it unni." I chuckled. "Thanks for the coffee." I sipped on my cup, leaning my back against the executive chair. The past days had 
been so busy for all of us. And office works are giving me big time headaches.


"Are you okay?" Yumi asked me, her eyes focused on me. 


"Neh. I'm fine." 


"You don't look fine. You're so pale. Have you eaten lunch yet?" she was worried, I can sense it through her voice. I confusedly glanced at the mirror and she was right. I looked so pale. 


"I forgot. I was too busy signing papers." I explained. Aish. What's wrong with me? I never get pale in the past. Even if I skip meals.


"You badly need to be checked Kim Eunmee." Yumi said seriously. 


"I'm fine. Maybe I just need to eat." I said. 


"Come on. I'll treat you for lunch. I haven't ate either." Yumi suggested, trying to convince me just to eat. Guess, I'll just have to agree to make no further fuss.


I got up, getting caught of guard. My sight started to get blurry, my head spinning. Oh god. What's happening to me?


"Eunmee, are you okay?" I heard Yumi asked me, placing a hand on my arm to support me. I just nodded, unable to speak anymore because of 
the weakness slowly eating up my body.


"Oh my god! Eunmee!" that was the last words I heard from Yumi before I finally surrendered to the darkness.