Our Secret Love

Our Secret Love

Chapter Fifteen


Regular POV


Eunmee was staring blankly at the ceiling of her hospital suite. Her mind was blank, totally blank. She's physically and emotionally tired from todays happening. She's just thankful that her energy was back for a while already. Or else, she might have fainted a while ago.

"Unni." She heard Sunday's voice and the quiet closing of the hospital door. She quickly got up and saw Henry and Sunday smiling at her.


"What are you doing here?" She asked, confused. 


"We're here to be your abductors noona. You don't have any choice but to surrender." Henry said, imitating villains from the anime movies he loved.


"Yah. Stop joking Henry." Sunday scolded the magnae, then turned to Eunmee. "Donghae oppa's with the others. They told us to take you to my apartment. They'll tell you what they're planning when we get there unni." She explained calmly.



Never in her life she thought she would experience such thing that she can only see in movies. Love versus the whole world. Just like the song she often hear, "Against All Odds..". She never imagined that her life can be this exciting.

"Just walk casually noona. This hospital doesn't have any surveillance camera so we won't have anything to worry at all. They won't surely notice you anyway. Wear your hair down." The only guy in the room told her to do so which she quickly followed.


"Come on unni. Let's go." Henry left the room ahead of them, giving them the 'clear' signal. 


Like they're not secretly escaping at all, they walked along the hallways. There's no nurse around which they found as an advantage. Everything went easy for them. Even passing through the hospital security that's guarding the entrance and exit.


"Well, that's easy." Henry said with satisfaction in his voice as he started the engine of his car.


"Where to now?" Eunmee asked. She can still feel the adrenaline rush in her veins.


"To my apartment. Kyu's there already with them."



Soo Jin's POV


It was hard turning him down. Honestly, I wanna run away with him. I want to experience the life he's promising me. But the guilt I was feeling was out powering every emotion I have. What I did was the hardest decision I've ever made in my whole life. I gave up someone I love, someone who completed my life. But he's not for me, and I'm nobody special to have his attention.


"Aish. Why are you even crying Soo Jin?!" I mentally scolded myself as I was starting to pack my things. I'm not supposed to cry. Since the very moment I agreed on being in this situation, I know I don't have the right to cry anymore. Even if I'm hurting. Because this was my own choice. I made the decision myself and I shouldn't complain.


But you are free from him already.


You ended it already Soo Jin.



Right. There's no more between me and Yunho. I'm free to cry now whenever I want to. It's about time I let go of every single pain I hid deep in my heart. 
I felt helpess. I feel so alone. The tears I'm shedding right now aren't enough to describe how painful it is not to be able to fight for the guy I love and the person I will only love for the rest of my life. 


"Yunho." His name escaped my lips before my eyes finally closed, surrendering to the exhaustion I'm feeling for the hours of crying. I hugged his shirt tighter, closer to me that I can still feel him with me. His scent is enough.



Regular POV


Donghae just walked out of the wash room inside Sunday's apartment when Eunmee with Henry and Sunday got there. Eunmee quickly ran to him, and he enveloped her in his arms. He felt like he haven't seen her for days already, but in reality, it was just a few hours ago.


"You've been crying. Waeyo? Did they hurt you?" He worriedly asked her when he saw how puffy and red her eyes were. 


"Ani. I'm fine." 


"Everything is set now. Donghae packed your things already Eunmee-ah." Hankyung told them when he entered the living room with a mug of hot coffee.


"Waeyo? Where are we going?" There were questions in her eyes when she turned to him.


"We're leaving for California. I can't let them take you away from me and let you get married to Yunho. I just can't sacrifice like that Eunmee. I promised you that I won't give you up no matter what."



Eunmee didn't expect that Donghae would be this brave to step up for the both of them. They would leave their lives behind them and will have a better one. And she liked the sound of it, she can picture them living a life filled with happiness.


Only if she would get cured. 


"I love you Lee Donghae." Tears were already clouding her eyes when those words escaped her lips. She can't find the right words to tell him how much she love him and how happy she is that he's doing this for the both of them.


"Come on now. You should be boarding by this time." Kyuhyun shyly interrupted them, earning chuckles from the others that gave the atmosphere a lighter mood. 


"I'll drive you there." Hankyung informed them and the others, who would be left, started saying their goodbyes to the couple.


"We'll miss you unni. I'll miss you." Sunday told her as she gave her a hug. 


"You know I'll miss you also. Take care okay?" She reminded her before turning to Henry who's already starting to tear up. "Yah. Henry Lau. It's like we won't be seeing each other anymore. You shouldn't cry. For real." She teased the youngest of the group.


"You have to take care of yourself noona. For us." Henry asked her, hugging her tightly. She smiled, rubbing his back. Henry has been her little brother. And she loved how sweet he can be when it comes to her. She fully understand why the guy was being melodramatic.


"Ara~ I will. Don't worry. Yah. Stop crying will you?" She chuckled when she saw his face. He was red all over from crying.


"Don't mind Henry noona. We all know him. He's a cry baby when it comes to you." Ryeowook teased when it was his turn to hug her. 


She just laughed at her juniors. She would surely miss them.


"Yah! I'm not a cry baby!" Henry exclaimed, pouting as he linked arm with her, hugging her again.


"Seriously Henry? Is that what you call not a cry baby? Clinging onto your noona?? You really are a magnae at heart." Hankyung added, making Henry roll his eyes.


"You keep on teasing my baby brother. You might not get anymore treats from him if you continue." She said, patting Henry's arm.


"Let's go?" Donghae asked her after their good bye rituals, lending out his opened palm to her. She smiled and intertwined their hands together tightly.


"Take care you two." Henry reminded them before they closed the door. Hankyung is ahead of them talking to Yumi on his phone, while.


She held Donghae's hand tightly, even when they were already inisde Hankyung's car. The whole drive to the airport was silent, the four of them thinking different things. She's thinking about her dad, and what will happen to him. She loves her father so much but Donghae has been her life already. And she won't allow them to take her away from someone that gives her the strength and will to live.



Regular POV


Mrs. Lee Yun Ja is having a hard time to sleep. She glanced at her sleeping husband before getting up from the bed. The scenarios a while ago at the hospital won't left her mind. Not at all. She still can't believe what she witnessed. The revelation of Eunmee and Donghae's relationship is a great shock to her. She knew her suspicions were all right.


They've been hiding her their backs. The way Eunmee looked at Donghae and at her son was really different. There were no sparks in her eyes when she turns to her Yunho. 


"You're nothing but like your mother!


The past is repeating itself. This time, its her son's generation. Yunho, Donghae and Eunmee. Just like they were in the past. Her husband Lee Dongjun, the late Lee Hae Ra and her. She have to put a stop on this. She don't want her son to suffer the way she did. She won't leave her son in this world with nothing. He should be the real heir. Not Donghae.


And Eunmee, she'll make sure their wedding will happen. No matter what will happen, she will pursue it. Her Yunho deserves to be happy. Yunho and Eunmee are bound for each other.