Chapter 24

Our Secret Love

Chapter 24



Yunho’s POV


I entered the booth I reserved just for that meeting. Hankyung was already there, patiently waiting as he was enjoying his wine.
“Thank you for coming at such short notice Hankyung-ssi.” I greeted as we both exchanged greetings before occupying the seat across of him.


“It’s nothing. Why did you actually asked to meet me here?” He innocently asked me. Of course he would be clueless. 


“It’s about your best friend, my step brother.” I watched how his forehead furrowed upon hearing my reason. After seeing the picture of him with my fiance and step brother, my instincts told me that maybe Hankyung knows something. After all, he’s bestfriends with Donghae and Eunmee for quite a long time now.


“Is this about Donghae running away with Eunmee?” He directly asked, earning a small nod from him. I’m pulling my hopes up that he knows something. If he does, he’s the key then to my happiness and so do as Eunmee’s.


“I know you’re close to my brother and so do as to Eunmee. And I wouldn’t wonder if you know something about where they are right now.” I said, looking at him with serious gaze. He did the same, meeting my eyes.


“I’m sorry but I don’t know anything. I’m pretty aware that this would happen soon. Of course, you would suspect because I’m his best friend. But this is also a surprise to me, knowing that they’re together for years already. I didn’t suspect their closeness then because I know they grew up with each other. And now, that they’re gone, brought a lot of shock to us.” He answered, his eyes straightly looking at mine.


We stayed silent for a while, watching each other. I don’t wanna believe that he doesn’t know anything. But looking at him, his face only shows one thing; honesty. Even his voice is the same.


“I understand.” It’s all that I can say. I failed.


“And if even I know something Yunho-ssi, I wouldn’t dare tell anyone. I honor the brother’s code.” He left me, my head in puzzle. I didn’t got anything from Hankyung. Now I’m back to the endless guessing. Aish. This is pretty tiresome.


Just come back Eunmee. Please.


It’s been a few minutes when Hankyung left me already when I felt my cellphone vibrating on my pocket. I quickly fished it out, to see Soo Jin’s number being flashed on the screen.


“What’s the matter babe?” I asked her as soon as I answered the call.


“I want some spicy rice cakes and fish cakes.” She answered me with her sleepy voice. Obviously, the girl just woke up. I smiled as I picture her whining about how she wanted to eat those.


“Arasso. I’ll go buy some then drop them off there. Just wait for me.” I told her before she said goodbye. It was almost perfect with Soo Jin, we’re back to normal. Like nothing happened. The only thing that makes it a bit harder is that we still can’t go out on public. 


It would only happen if Eunmee will come back and we can settle the things between us and our parents.




Regular POV


“What are we doing here unni?” Sunday asked Yumi as they the older female park her car in one of the free slots of the hospital’s parking lot.


“I’m having a check up obviously Sunday.” Yumi answered, as she unbuckled her seat belt.


“Oh! Really? I’m excited!” She replied as they got out of the vehicle. Yumi couldn’t help but laugh at her dongsaeng. Since her husband is too busy to accompany her, they talked about Sunday going with her instead.


“Come on. We might get late for my appointment.” Yumi chuckled, getting out of the car. They entered the hospital both excited. It’s Yumi’s second appointment with her OB. 


“Eunmee unnie would probably be excited also if she’s here with also.” 


“Speaking of her, remind me to give her a ring after the check. She’d probably love to hear the good news.” 


“Arasso.” They headed to the front desk reception of the hospital to ask for the room number of Yumi’s attending ob-gyne. The two girls can’t hide their obvious excitement to hear what would the doctor say about the soon to come baby. Since it’ll be the first child for the couple and the first god child for Sunday and the others too.


“Why can’t Hankyung oppa join you again here?” The younger lady asked as they get inside the elevator.


“Because he has an emergency meeting to attend with his dad and the other board of directors. But he told me he’ll take us out for coffee after my appointment.” She answered, turning to her with a wink.


“Aigoo. I’m sure the two boys will also come with him later.”


“I won’t doubt it. Kyuhyun can’t spend a day without seeing you.” Her smiled widened when she noticed how Sunday’s cheeks flushed red. The girl is surely, madly, in love with her fiance.


“Unnie!” Sunday whined like a little girl, pursing her lower lip a out. She just chuckled at her aegyo. The elevator door opened and they got out. 


“You’re now pregnant with my child. Our child.” The both of them stopped on their tracks when they heard someone’s voice not far from them. It’s not the words that shocked them, but the voice who asked did. They exchanged looks, the same thing playing in their minds.

 

 

 

A/N: Its been years, ETERNITY to be exact, since I last updated this story. And I'm really really really sorry. I'll be back soon. And will continue updating this story. So yeah, I'm really sorry. TT_TT