Our Secret Love

Our Secret Love

Chapter Fourteen 


Hankyung's POV


"Thanks hyung. I'll arrange everything right now."


"Arasso. Send me the details. I'll help you. Contact Kyuhyun, he'll help too." I reminded Donghae before hanging up the phone.


"What'd he say?" I turned to Yumi who was listening the whole time to our conversation. I knew she's worried as well. 


"They know everything now. Eomeonim caught the two of them. And according to Donghae, he wasn't allowed to see him anymore. Eunmee's still in the hospital and she'll be discharged tomorrow." I watched my wife as surprise and worry ate her up. I knew how much she cares for Eunmee. Especially now that we're all aware of her condition.


"How is Donghae?" 


"He's a bit, lost." 


Lost. That's how I can describe Donghae. He also told me what Yunho's mom had told him. I know she can't do those things. "Yet, I don't know if I gave him the best solution for now." I continued, a sigh escaping my lips.


"Leave for now. You and Eunmee. Go somewhere that's far from here. That'll be better for Eunmee especially." I told him when he asked me what he should do. That's the first thing that popped in my mind after hearing his question.


"There's no wrong in every decision a person makes. It only goes wrong if that person will regret doing it. Always remember that. You just told him what you think is the best for this situation. And you told him that it's just temporary. By what you suggested, they'll have time to think." I sat next to her on the bed, held her hand and squeezed it lightly. I fully understand how right Donghae was when he told me that only the girl we truly love can make us feel better just by words. Even if its the biggest problem we're facing, with just their words, everything seems to be lighter.


"Get some rest now babe. It's past 2am already. You and our baby need to sleep. I'll just finish the works that's to be done with Kyuhyun and Donghae. Okay?" I told her, placing a kiss on her forehead. She smiled and nodded before gently lying down. "I'll go first to Donghae's place. Me and Kyuhyun will meet there."


"Drive safely, okay? Call me if something comes up."


"I will."


On my way out, I dialled Kyuhyun's number which he picked up quickly.


"I'm on my way there already hyung. I'm with Ryeowook."


"Arasso. Let's meet there."


I really don't know if what I said will be of help to the situation right now. But all I know, I don't want Eunmee to be in greater pain. That brat is my little sister.



Regular POV

Donghae was blankly staring at his laptop monitor when the doorbell rang. He quickly opened it up to let in Kyuhyun, Hankyung with Ryeowook. The three has the same expression, worry and dreadful. And he was really thankful of their friends. They were one of those who gives support big time. In times of need, everyone's present.


"Himnae hyung. Everything will be alright." Ryeowook comforted Donghae with a pat on his back as they settle on the couch.


"I already booked you and Eunmee noona a flight to California later at 6am. Sunday had snuck to the hospital and informed noona. She's with Henry. They'll take Eunmee noona to Sunday's apartment. It's nearer Incheon." Kyuhyun informed them, handing Donghae the documents he's holding which turned out to be the e-tickets.


"Thanks Kyu." Donghae simply said. The younger man just smiled then continued.


"We already talked about what might happen tomorrow at the office. We won't say a thing about you and noona, hyung."


"We'll keep everything as a secret. Even if they're already aware."Hankyung said next, sincerely looking at Donghae.


"By the way hyung, here." Ryeowook handed him two new phones. "You can use those while you're out of the country. You won't be traced cause its under two different names. Don't worry."


"Really, thank you guys. I appreciate everything you've done."


"Now you must pack. It's already 3 and you have to check in earlier." The eldest of them ordered him which he quickly followed with a smile.


He quickly spun around his room, gathering everything he needs. Passport, visa, credit cards, IDs, passbooks and such. He was already stuffing his clothes inside a regular size luggage when Hankyung entered his room.


"Thought you might need this." The eldest placed two passbooks on top of the pile of this things.


"What's this hyung?"


"Remember your mom's trust fund for you? You had three and she gave you only one right? She gave me this before she died and told me to give this to you when the time comes that you'll be needing this. I guess she already saw that this will happen." He smiled and inspected the passbook as well. "It's under your name. No one can freeze it, except you. If ever your dad, you know, you can use this."


"Thanks hyung." He gave the eldest man a manly hug. He never thought that his mom was this prepared for such situation.


After he finished packing, he headed to Eunmee's apartment next door. In case she won't have things to bring with her, he'll pack her things too. 


He already knew where and how she organizes her things.


Rummaging through her closet, he got her a handful of clothes in a few minutes and got it inside her luggage. Next, he opened her drawers where he knew she hid her passports and stuffs. But going through her things, he didn't thought he would find something that will surprise him.


"Why does she have these?" 


"Donghae. They're already at Sunday's apartment. We should go now."


"Neh." He just shoved those inside the bag and headed out to follow Hankyung.


Yunho's POV


I don't know what happened. I don't know what to do anymore. Everything is going the wrong way. I can't let this continue. I have to figure out a solution soon. Or else, I would lose Soo Jin.


No.This isn't according to my plan.


Everything I've prepared is ruined already.


This can't happen.


Not at all.


No. 



I saw her sitting alone on the sand, watching the night view of the ocean in front of her. She looked like a goddess, watching her people. She's too beautiful that it pains my heart, hiding her from the world. I wanted to shout to everyone that she's mine. That she belongs to me only. But how can I do that? If I'm tied to someone already?


"What are you doing here alone? And without even a sweater on? You'll get sick Park Soo Jin." I jokingly scolded her. 


But the next words I heard were like knives, stabbing my heart one by one.


"Let's stop this Yunho. This isn't right anymore." 


"Why won't you let me fight for us then?" I asked her when she's already starting to walk away from me.


"Nonsense Yunho. That'll be waste of time for the two of us." 


"Leave with me Soo Jin. Let's leave our lives behind and start anew." I bravely told her. No, that's out of the plan already.


But you don't have any other choice Yunho.


It's now or never. 



I saw how she get confused. I watched as she stared at me, trying to read my emotions. I wanted to show her how desperate I am right now just to be with her. That I'm willing to give everything up.


For her.


For our love. 



She avoided my eyes, looking at the sand beneath her feet. What was she thinking? Will she agree and come with me?


"I. I-I'm sorry Yunho. You know how much I love you. But I guess, we're not really for each other. We'll run away for what? We'll just be the same. Hiding from the past that we'll leave. And I don't wanna spend my life like that. I wanna be free Yunho. I want to express our love with freedom." She smiled sadly and looked at me. "And if I do agree with you, what would that make me? A mistress? Some girl who stole the fiance of South Korea's most famous heiress? I'm sorry Yunho." 


She took a step closer to me and held my face with her hands. For the last time, I felt her sweet lips on me. For the last time, I'll feel her love for me. Because this would be the end. She doesn't want the future I'm seeing for the both of us.


"I love you Yunho. I'll always will. Never think that I gave up because I don't love you anymore. I just don't us to suffer the consequences of this forbidden love. And always remember, I'll wait for the next lifetime that we can be together. I'll look forward to that." She bit her lower lip, preventing her tears to fall. This brat is better than me. She managed not to cry but I did.


"Don't cry. Don't let me see a crying Yunho for the last time. I wanna see the smile I loved. Even for the last time."