Plan B

Sunspot

☀️

“What’s going on here and where is my patient?!” Dr. Zhang shouted once he arrived.

The sudden sound of a door slamming made everyone, including Baekhyun’s doctor turn around.

“Looking for me?” A man in his hospital gown teased from the end of the hall before running away.

By instinct, the guards chased after him.

Dr. Zhang, however, knew that it wasn’t his patient.

Baekhyun was a lot shorter after all.

Thus, he entered the fire exit alone to chase his rogue patient before he could successfully escape.

 

“YOU’LL NEVER CATCH ME!” Eunho jokingly shouted, his quick steps leading him along the lengthy hallways and down the stairs.

They may have looked muscular and strong, but the guards weren’t fast. “Come back here!” One of them breathlessly shouted.

 

“What if they catch hyung?” Baekhyun asked Eunhee as they neared the basement thanks to Eunho.

“Oppa won first place on every race during his middle school and high school days. Don’t worry about him.” Eunhee proudly assured him.

“We’re here.” Haeyoung announced as she opened the door.

To their surprise, however, a pale-skinned man with black hair blocked the doorway.

“And where do you think you’re going, Haeyoung-ssi?” Dr. Zhang asked them while catching his breath.

Unknowing of what to do, both Eunhee and Baekhyun remained speechless.

“IS THAT A UNICORN?!” Haeyoung shouted out of the blue, pointing at the air behind her colleague.

Eunhee thought it was a stupid move. Why on Earth would an intelligent psychologist fall for such a trick?

“WHERE?!” He enthusiastically turned anyway, shutting down Eunhee’s image of him.

Taehun’s quick-witted accomplice then swiftly pushed the two out of the doorway. “Run.” She whispered to them while the gullible doctor was distracted.

“HEY! COME BACK HERE!” Dr. Zhang yelled, discovering the two running away. “GUARDS! STOP THEM!”

“And you!” He called Haeyoung as he turned around, only to be faced by an empty doorway.

“HAEYOUNG!” He shouted with his fists in the air.

 

“YOU TWO. STOP RIGHT THERE!” The parking guard shouted as he ran towards them.

Agile-minded Eunhee, however, found a bicycle leaning conveniently by the exit.

“Hurry get on!” She commanded Baekhyun while securing herself on the bike.

The boy immediately sat at the back and wrapped his arms around her waist. “Let’s go!”

“YA! That’s my bike!” the exhausted guard exclaimed as he watched his precious bicycle take off without him.

 

“SAMCHUN!” Eunho yelled once he reached the hospital entrance. “GO!”

With his signal, Taehun started the car and drove off to pick the running boy up.

“RUN!!” He yelled through the window, keeping the pace of the car steady for Eunho to catch up to.

As if he was Usain Bolt’s twin, Eunho caught up with the car and got in with ease – all before the guards could even reach the hospital lobby.

“Where’s Eunhee and Baekhyun?” Taehun asked, looking at Eunho through the rear view mirror as he stopped the car at the intersection

“They should be behind the hospital as planned.” He replied in between heavy breaths.

“Alright. Then we should-” The older failed to say when he saw Eunhee and Baekhyun pass through in front of them on a bike, a crazed doctor and guard chasing them on another.