Being Useful

Sunspot

☀️

“Teach you how to sing and dance?” Baekhyun asked Eunhee as they head towards the school cafeteria

“That’s right.” Jiyoung butted in. “Our little Eunhee here is hopeless you see. And from what I saw earlier, you got the skills.”

Feeling embarrassed about her lack of talent, Eunhee stayed silent.

“All I did was copy what hyung showed me on his thingamajig.” Baekhyun uneasily replied. “Can’t she do the same?”

“I’m not as coordinated as an average person. I can’t dance.” Eunhee complained.

Jiyoung crossed her arms and started to think again.

“Then just sing.” She said. “Come to think of it… I’ve never heard you sing.”

“I don’t know…” Eunhee anxiously mumbled. “I’m not that good…”

A sly grin appeared on Jiyoung’s face upon hearing what her friend had just said.

“You’re not saying you can’t sing though.” She commented, playfully nudging the unusually anxious Eunhee.

She chuckled at Jiyoung’s statement. “Well I…”

“Don’t worry, Eunhee!” Baekhyun cheered, grabbing the girl’s shoulders. “I don’t know how yet, but I’ll do my best to help you sing confidently. It’s the least I could do for letting me stay--” He failed to finish saying before Eunhee blocked his mouth with her small palm.

“I’d appreciate it if we keep the ‘living together’ business a secret from now on.” She whispered with a forced smile.

The alien quickly nodded, fearing Eunhee’s short temper.

“Good.” She threateningly smirked, letting go of the nervous boy’s loose lips.

Jiyoung’s boisterous gasp broke the tension between the two.

“I have the perfect idea for our first practice day!” She announced, making them look at each other – wondering what the girl meant.