A Coward Oppa

Sunspot

☀️

“Oh wow! Look at the time… I should head back before my mom gets worried.” She said with an awkward giggle and turned away from the obviously crazy man.

“NO WAIT!” Baekhyun shouted and grabbed Eunhee’s wrist before she could run away.

Frightened by the sudden physical contact, Eunhee pulled her arm off the stranger’s hand and executed the only thing her older brother taught her to do in such situations: kick him in the groin.

The already weak man became even weaker at the moment of her unexpected attack.

Eventually, Baekhyun dropped to the ground and held his injured area with a scrunched up expression on his face.

“Why…” He whimpered.

“What’s going on out there?!” Eunhee’s older brother shouted as he step outside to find out where all the noise was coming from.

“OPPA!” She called and ran towards him. “There’s a trash ert over there.” She explained.

Despite the alarming tone in her voice, Eunho laughed at his sister. “Trash ert? What does that even mean?”

“UuuuUUugh…” Baekhyun grunted, still agonizing on the filthy pavement.

“W-what was that?!” Eunho nervously asked and removed his slipper to use it as a weapon.

Eunhee shot her brother a disapproving look and shook her head. “Follow me.” She commanded and dragged him across the street.

“W-w-where are you taking me?” He stuttered to ask as he become more pale after each step.

“You’ll see.” She nonchalantly replied and stopped at where the ‘trash ert’ was.

Eunhee sighed upon seeing her older brother facing the opposite direction to hide his cowardice.

“H-hey…” Baekhyun whimpered and grabbed Eunho’s ankle to capture his attention and ask for help.

Fear rushed upward his spine at the sudden contact on his ankle. “AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!” He shouted and whacked his slipper against Baekhyun’s head, strong enough to be heard from the end of the street and cause the poor boy to lose his consciousness.