The Talk

Sunspot

☀️

Eunho squinted his eyes at the morning light as he yawned and stretched out his arms.

 After a few seconds of deciding whether to get up now or later, the restless boy sat up and stared blankly at the huge SNSD poster on the wall opposite to his bed.

With his eyes still half-open, Eunho grinned at the poster like a drunk old man. “Good Morning!” He greeted the members with a hand wave.

He stood up and stretched again to wake himself up. A few scratches on his head made him remember what had happened last night.

.

.

.

His eyes grew big as a sudden rush of realization slapped him on the face.

He turned around, looked left and right, and up and down.

The boy was gone.

“W-where did he go??” He asked himself; trying not to pull all his hair out from distress.

Cautiously, he opened the door and took a peek of what could be happening outside his room.

Contrary to what he wished to see, his kidnapped assault victim was sitting comfortably in the living room.

And to worsen the matter, the foot-grabbing boy was eating breakfast with his parents.

The first thing he thought of was to close the door and think about what to do next. Unfortunately, his mother heard the door creak before he could even move a toe.

“Come out.” His mother commanded.

Eunho swallowed the heavy air of anxiety down his throat as he approached the table and sat down.

He kept his eyes glued on the plate; scared that his mother’s death glare would melt him if he didn’t.

Curious to how Baekhyun was, Eunho subtly glanced towards his direction.

He immediately cringed at the sight of the huge slipper stamp on the poor boy’s cheek.

How does this kid manage to eat so well despite what happened last night?  He thought to himself.

“Explain.” His mother ordered in a frozen tone.

Eunho’s lips shook and palms started to sweat as he struggled to gather words to tell his mother.

“I…. He…. Last night…” He stuttered.

His parents looked at each other and nodded.

Without giving him a chance to explain further, his mother took hold of his hands and looked at him in the eyes with complete sympathy.

“You didn’t have to hide him from us, son. Your father and I have always known. We’re fine with whomever you choose to love.”

Eunho looked back at his mother, confusion written all over his face.

.

 .

.

[Ding]

"NOOOOO!!” He shouted and slammed his palms on the table (which pained him more than his realization)

 

“Why is it so noisy this early in the morning?” Eunhee groaned as she entered the living room.

Her jaw dropped at the sight of the trash ert eating at their table

And her eyes grew even bigger as she looked at her brother who seemed to be on the verge of tears.

“Oh! You--” Baekhyun called and pointed at her; making everyone else shift their attention to her.

 

I’m ruined.