Escape Plan

Sunspot

☀️

“What do you mean he got transferred to another hospital?!” Eunhee yelled on her phone, earning head turns and strange glares from her classmates at the cafeteria.

The shocking news made Jiyoung choke on her food. “WHAT?” She reacted, leaning in closer to Eunhee’s phone to hear more of the details.

 

“My assistant transferred him.” He replied with a sigh. “I’ve completely forgotten that I ordered him to look for his medical records and transfer him to his hospital for better treatment.”

“SAMCHUN!” She yelled, causing Taehun to flinch and move his phone away from his ear.

Jiyoung, on the other hand, nudged her arm; reminding her that they weren’t alone in the cafeteria.

Eunhee took a deep breath to calm her nerves. “Just where did they transfer him anyway? Didn’t the hospital he grew up in got shut down?” She asked in a softer tone.

“He was about to transfer to another hospital before he escaped, remember? Maybe that’s where he is now.” Jiyoung reminded her friend.

“Your friend is right, Eunhee.” Taehun added.

“Then we can just visit him there.” Eunhee concluded.

The long silence made the two students nervous.

“Samchun?” She called him, wondering if he was still on his phone.

“We can’t.” He finally replied, sounding downhearted. “We’re not related to him nor are any of us his legal guardian. Plus, that hospital is very strict and heavily guarded.”

“You were his doctor, though. Couldn’t you call them and tell them he’s broken out of his ‘alien’ situation?” Eunhee asked.

“I did. But they wouldn’t believe me without any evidence.” “Unfortunately, my recording pen broke before Baekhyun could say anything.”

“Wouldn’t he say the same things again if they asked him? Then they’d let him go.”

He sighed again. “I doubt it. He only confessed because you were with him.”

Jiyoung and Eunhee looked at each other, thinking of what they should do now.

“But don’t worry.” Taehun continued. “I have a plan.”

 

“I can’t believe you convinced me to join you.” Eunho complained at the back seat of Taehun’s ‘escape vehicle’

Eunhee rolled her eyes at her brother’s grumbling.  “Remind me why we need him again?” She asked the driver and leader of the team.

“He asked to come.” Taehun replied with a chuckle, earning a strong kick from Eunho. “Ya. Don’t distract the driver. It’s dangerous.”

“Aw~”Eunhee reacted at his brother’s concern for Baekhyun. “So you do care~” She teased.

Her brother crossed his arms and pouted like a child throwing a tantrum.  I came to make sure you don’t end up in jail. He wanted to tell her but instead said, “Whatever. Just tell me what the plan is.”

 

“I still don’t think this is going to work.” Eunhee whispered to her brother as he pushed her towards the hospital in a wheelchair.

Eunho bopped his sister’s head as a response. “Be quiet and bite your fingernails like what samchun said.” He scolded her, pulling down the hood of her white jacket to hide her face

Since when did you ever listen to him? She whined as she started to act like a disturbed child.

“What’s your business here?” One of the guards asked them by the entrance door.

Eunho gulped at the sight of a large bulky man in front of him.

What is this place?! A hospital or the blue house? He mentally panicked.

“Well?” The bodybuilder-like guard asked again.

His eyes quivered before the man. “I uh… I’m here to have my sister confined.” He suspiciously answered.

“We’re doomed.” Eunhee thought, biting her nails more aggressively.