Our First Meeting Part 2

Love In The Club

 

2PM POV

            “Do you think Jin Young hyung gonna be at the wedding?” Nichkhun said as they entered the elevator.

            “Of course…he’s like a second father to Tae Woo hyung…so, which floor is the hall?” Chansung asked.

            “Um…5th floor… the whole JYP Nation gonna be there…Min texted me saying that they’ve arrived here. This should be fun.” Junho looked at his phone.

A few seconds later the elevator stopped.

            “We’re here…” Junsu leading the way.

            “Oh …” Taecyeon smacked his own forehead.

            “What’s wrong?” the other’s said in unison.

            “I forgot my cell phone…”

            “But we’re already here…just forget it for a while.” Nichkhun said.

            “Hyung, didn’t you know Taecyeon hyung can’t live without his phone?” Chansung sneered.

             “Junsu ya, give me the room key…I’ll be back in a flash.”

End of POV

Ah In and I were standing in front of the elevator waiting for our turn.

            “Noona, if the wedding gets too bored, what do you say we sneak out and have some Jeju Island fun. I’ve already rent a motorbike for us.”

            “Sounds like a good idea…”

            “I can’t believe Tae Woo hyung is getting married…I guess that love line he created with that Yuri girl from SNSD is just for television…” Ah In said putting his hands around my shoulder.

            “Aeri unnie is the luckiest girl in the world…”

            “Someone is getting jealous over here…” Ah In winked at me.

The elevator opened and we walked in. There’s a guy in there and his face looks kinda familiar. I think I’ve seen him somewhere before.

            “Noona, do you think Miss A gonna be at the wedding?”

            “Miss A? Maybe…Tae Woo oppa said that he invited the whole JYP Nation…they should be here if they don’t have any schedule. You’re into Miss A now?”

            ‘Yup…their song quite good and Fei is super hot…”

            “You’re interested in girls?”

            “What’s that supposed to mean?” he frowned.

            “I kinda thought that you’re more into guys since that you and Joong Ki…weirdly close together.”

            “That’s called Bromance my dear sister.” Ah In tapped my shoulder.

Taecyeon POV

So that guy I saw she hugged this morning was her brother. I just stood at the back seeing those two talking with each other. Seems like they have a close sibling’s relationship. Seems like they’re going to Tae Woo Hyung wedding too. I wonder what their connection with him.

End of POV

We arrived at the wedding hall and it’s already crowded with guests.

            “Noona, look…it’s Miss A!” I can see the glow in Ah In eyes getting brighter looking at the girls.

            “Yaa, I’m going to see Aeri unnie at the bride’s room…I’ll see you at the table.” I said but I know he’s not listening to me while his eyes were fixed on those girls.

After seeing Aeri unnie and a couple picture shots with the bride, I went back to the main hall.

The wedding went on flawlessly. The bride and groom exchanged their vows and with a kiss, they were officially husband and wife. The reception took place at the private garden of the hotel.

I was wondering around looking for Ah In and I can’t seem to find him anywhere.

            “There you are…I’ve been looking for you everywhere.” My mom came with a guy standing next to him.

            “I went to see Aeri unnie just now.”

            “Anyway…meet Hwan Hee…my friend’s son…he’s a manager at Samsung Inc. Hwan Hee ah…this is my daughter that I told you earlier.”

The guy extended his arm for a hand shake. I have a gut feeling that he would be my date for the reception today.

            “Nice to meet you…” he said with a smile.

            “Me too…” I shake his hands.

My mom pulled me to side.

            “You better use this opportunity to know him better. He came from a good family, financially stable and quite good looking.”

            “Omma, did you just find me a husband candidate? I told you, I’m not ready for marriage yet.’

            “Remember you’re not getting any younger…um…Hwan Hee ah, I gotta go…your mom and I are going to see the bride…know each other well.” My mom walked away.

            “Omma…” I called her but she just went straight ignoring me. Aishhh! Now I’m stuck with some dude I don’t even know.

            “I heard that you open a doughnuts place in Myungdong…” he said looking at me from top to bottom as if his eyes were scanning machine or something.

            “Umm…yeah…it’s just a small shop…”

            “Did it pay enough? I mean…a doughnut shop may not be that profitable compared to other business.” Who is this guy trying to critic my business anyway? Does being a manager in a big corporation can allow him to look down on me?

            “It may not pay that much I still can afford my own apartment to stay…I bet you still lived under one roof with your parents aren’t you?” I said with a smirk.  I saw the changed on his face.

I saw Ah In came running towards me. Finally, my saviour was here to save me from this self absorb jerk.

            “Noona, guess what? Tae Woo hyung gonna introduce me to Miss A! About our plan…I don’t think I’m gonna make it.”

            “But…”

           “Sorry noona, gotta go!” Ah In said and ran to Tae Woo oppa at the other side of the garden.

            “Who’s that?” Hwan Hee asked.

            “My little brother…um…will you excuse me for a while? I need to go to the bathroom.” I have to get away from this jerk. My mom so gonna kill me if she knew I ditched that guy. Let me worry about that later, for now…time to escape!

Taecyeon POV

The reception is kinda boring and since the other members were busy mingling around, I decided to leave. I was walking around aimlessly along the high fenced paved walkway when I heard someone talking at the other side.

I reached the small gate and when I peeked over, there’s a woman standing on a small bridge over a man-made pond throwing pebbles in it.

End of POV

I’m glad I found this quiet place. At least I could do or say anything and no one would hear me.

            “Who the hell he think he is? Hwan Hee? Such a weird name for a guy. So what if I own a doughnut shop? It’s not like I wanted him to invest in it!” I took some small pebbles on the ground and threw it into the pond. I bet the gardener will be mad if he saw me doing this.

            “I should’ve told him I own a club in Hongdae…that would shut him up…which planet did he came from anyway?”

            “I heard men come from Mars…’ I turned around and saw a well-dressed guy in suit standing the gate. “I didn’t mean to interrupt your alone time with the pond but I can’t help but hear you’re talking.”

I think I’ve seen this guy somewhere before. I looked closely and I realised that he’s Taecyeon, one of 2PM group member.

            “Wait a minute…aren’t you Taecyeon?”

            “Yes…yes I am…” he said walking closer to me.

God, he looks so much better in real life than what I’ve seen in TV. I can’t stop myself from staring at him. He seems a lot cuter wearing those thick-rimmed glasses.

            “Is there something on my face?” he wiped his face with the back of his palm.

            “Umm…no…it’s just I think you look cute with those glasses on.”

            “Really? That’s a first…even my members said I looked dorky…” he stands next to me facing the pond together. “I’m sorry…but I don’t get your name…”

            “I’m Yoo Hee Jin…”

            “Nice to meet you…Hee Jin ssi…” he said with a smile.

            “Well, nice to meet you too…”

            “So, who is this guy you’re mad at?”

            “A jerk…let’s not talk about him.” I still can’t believe that I’m standing next to one of the beast idol in the Kpop world. This is something I could brag about back at the shop. Hyo An will be kicking herself when she hear this.

            ‘Why are you smiling like that?” I just realised that I had this silly grin across my face.

            “Um…nothing...so, do you always talk to strangers like this when you’re off the stage?” I said as we sat on a bench near the pond.

           “Not really…it’s just I found you interesting…” he said flashing a dental commercial like smile. He’s hot!

            “Aren’t you scared if I turned out to be some psycho lunatic girl fan that would kidnap you and make you her hostage?”

            “Like in that Kang Mi Youn Crazy MV?”

            “Uh huh…”

            “I don’t think you’re one of those fans…do you?” he looked kinda worried.

            “I could be…” I got closer to him.”Ok Taecyeon…I will make you mine…” he leaned backward with a frown on his face.

             “Hee Jin ssi…” his voice trembled.

             “Nahhh…just kidding. I guess beastly idol got scared too.” I can’t help but to laugh looking at his facial expression.

            “For once I really thought that you are one of those crazy fans.”

            “I’ll take that as a compliment…it’s getting bored in here…I need to get some fresh air.” I got up. “Um...well, it’s a pleasure meeting you Taecyeon ssi…”

            “Where are you going?” he asked when I’m about to walked away.

            “Having some Jeju Island fun…”

            “Can I come?”

Taecyeon POV

            “Can I come?” I can’t believe I said that. She seems surprised.

            “Are you sure? Your members probably looking for you right now.”

             “They’re too busy mingling around to notice that I’m missing for a while.”

            “If you say so…I gotta go back to the reception for a while…why don’t you wait for me at the hotel loading dock? I’ll meet you there in 10 minutes.” She said and left.

End of POV

I was back at the reception and saw Ah In were talking to bunch of girls under a small palm hut.

            “Noona, where have you been? Omma was looking for you…she’s mad because you ditched that guy…”

            “I’ll deal with her later…I guess you’re having fun with these ladies…” I looked and it was Miss A. “Hi…I’m Ah In’s sister…”

            “Annyeong hasaeyo unnie…I’m Min, that’s Suzy…Jia and Fei…”

            “Nice to meet you girls…I need to borrow Ah In for a second.” I pulled Ah In to the side. “You said that you’ve rented a motorbike right?”

            “Yeah…but noona, I can’t…”

          “Just give me the key and show me where did you parked it…I have other plan on my own…”

Ah In brought me to the basement parking lot.

            “If omma ask you about me, just say that you don’t see me…” I said wearing the helmet and hopped on the motorbike.

            “I know...be careful ok?”