The Signs

Her Dragon And His Queen

English Korean

 

Chapter Nine

 

A week after the competition, sajang-nim finally announced who won. It was a boy duo who did an amazing dance routine to a Michael Jackson song.

 

“Mila-ssi?” one of the staff came up to me and I nodded to confirm it was me.

 

“Sajang-nim would like to see you.” she told me and I was instantly walking towards the boss's office.

 

“Sajang-nim? It's Mila.” I told him when he announced I could come in.

 

“Ah, Mila. Come and sit, we have a few things to discuss.” he gestured to the seat in front of his desk.

 

“Of course, sajang-nim.” I said nervously.

 

“So, Mila-ssi. I've had Jiyong up here to ask me a very surprising question. I did not expect him to do this but it has happened. He asked me if he had permission to date you, Mila. What do you think?” he asked me.

 

To say I was shocked is an understatement. I was blown away.

 

“Oh, wow... I didn't expect that. I am thrilled. We already went on a date to see if we liked each other in that way and it turned out great. I never thought Jiyong would ask you this but, I would really like to date Jiyong.” I rambled and sajang-nim just smiled at me knowingly.

 

“Okay, I give permission but keep it quiet and if you want to release anything, come to me first.” he said and I jumped up and gave him a hug.

 

“Thank you, sajang-nim.” I said with a goofy smile and he smiled back fondly.

 

“Yah... just call me Appa YG.” he said with a roll of his eyes.

 

“Yes, sir.” I mock saluted him then ran out to the dance studio.

 

“J! J, where are you?” I called Jiyong on my phone. Recently we have picked up nicknames for each other. He is 'J' and I am 'Angel'. Angel is from my middle name Angela.

 

“Angel, what's happened?” he asked.

 

“Shut up and tell me where you are?” I asked impatiently.

 

“I am walking to the recording studio with the boys. Why?” he said.

 

“Just wait for me.” I told him then hung up. I ran full pelt up the stairs to the Big Bang recording studio and instantly spotted Jiyong. I ran up to him and attacked him with my famous koala hug. Both my legs and arms wrap around him and he catches me just in time.

 

“Woah woah. What's wrong?” I asked me and kept a hold of me.

 

“You asked sajang-nim if we could date?”

 

“Well... yeah. I really like you, Angel. I would really like it if we could date and maybe become my girlfriend...?” he asked shyly and I felt my face split into a wide smile.

 

“I don't know... are you sure you can handle me?” I asked jokingly.

 

“We'll see.” he imply replied and I burst out laughing.

 

“I would love to be your girlfriend.” I said and kissed his cheek.

 

“Aww... they're so cute.” Seunghyun-ie said from the studio door.

 

Jiyong blushed but I just smirked.

 

“Yup, and we know it.” I proudly said and I was gifted with a kiss on the cheek.

 

In the next few months, it was pretty stressful for the boys and I. They are planning to debut in August and I am debuting in January. I have helped them with writing and producing and their music is coming along great.

 

My music on the other hand, is taking a while to sort out. I get the chance to collaborate with two of my favourite rap artists, Missy Elliott and Jay-Z. Appa YG sent a couple of demo tracks to them and they jumped on the chance to collaborate with me.

 

It's nice to meet you both. I'm Mila, this is Teddy, the producer for both songs. I hope we produce something great together.” I greeted the two rappers.

 

It's great to meet you all. Do you know what kind of style our songs would be. It's just so we can write our parts.” Jay-Z suggested.

 

I have written both of the songs, if you would like to see them. It is mostly RnB style, a bit of hip hop. Just see what you think.” I said giving them two different folders.

 

Neat... can you sing this and I will freestyle. I think that would work best for this song.” Missy said and Teddy nodded in agreement.

 

To the recording booth?” I suggested.

 

To the recording booth, we go.” Missy laughed and we got ready and set up.

 

(A for Amila and M for Missy)

 

A: In December every sign has it's own mode

I was in love with a Sagittarius

See the emotions he put me through

From Capricorn to Aquarius

They all got their different minds

The affection of a Virgo

Which sign matches good with mine

 

I was in love with a Sagittarius, he blew my mind

He also had a flip side, too much like a Gemini

He was freaky like a Taurus, the way he handled me, yeah

Flirtatious, like a Aries

Which sign is best for me?

 

Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, oh!

Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius

I love all y'all

Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, oh!

Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius

I love all y'all

 

I wish he was a Virgo, the same sign as me

And know how to show me love, cause I've been hurt by a Pisces

I want him y like a Scorpio

The way he holds me close, yeah

Sensitive as a Cancer

Every sign from coast to coast

 

Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, oh!

Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius

I love all y'all

Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, oh!

Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius

I love all y'all

 

I can't explain why I love him

Bossy like Leo's do

Got game, like an Aquarius

Switch moves after he's been with you

Fun like a Libra

He stays on my mind

He's so unpredictable

He reminds me of every sign

 

Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, oh!

Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius

I love all y'all

Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, oh!

Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius

I love all y'all

 

Every sign from the first to the last

Everyday of the month has its good and its bad

I love you all, all 12 signs

 

Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, oh!

Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, oh!

Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, oh!

 

[small instrumental]

 

M:Every one of these signs you know you blowing me away

No matter when you're born for sure with me you okay

I love every one of y'all no matter what sign you are

January to December here's my open arms

 

A: I was in love with a Sagittarius

I was in love with a Sagittarius

I was in love with a Sagittarius...

 

When we finished recording, Missy and I high-fived and goofed off a bit. We really enjoyed our time. Tomorrow, I am recording with Jay-Z and I have dance practice.

 

When did you come up with the song?” Jay-Z asked me when we went to get something to eat.

 

I came up with 'Signs' when I was with my ex-boyfriend about two years ago.” I quickly explained and we started talking about music and they both gave me a lot of advice.

 

It was now nearing August and I could tell the boys are nervous. I ended up taking them all out for a cook out with my mama at the end of July so they could relax properly before they debut.

 

“Daesung-ie, stop throwing food. This isn't your house.” Jiyong scolded the smiling member. Daesung just stuck out his tongue childishly and threw more food at Seungri.

 

This is the first time Jiyong has met my mama and he is intent on setting a good impression. I did tell him to be himself and goof off but he didn't listen.

 

“Jiyong-ssi, do you mind getting the drinks for me?” mama called from the kitchen and Jiyong quickly disappeared to help. Mama is taking full advantage of the obedient stage of meeting the parents.

 

The members and I are quick to behind his back which causes us to all burst into giggles when he entered a room.

 

Mama did the typical 1,093,093,472 questions to Jiyong to intimidate him and make sure he was perfect for me. Mama seemed to be very satisfied at the end of the day.

 

I walked the boys to the bottom floor so their manager could pick them up.

 

“Mila?” Jiyong said when we started to part ways.

 

“Yeah, what's up?” I asked in confusion. We already said our goodbye's and gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek so I don't know what he wants.

 

“Umm... I was... I mean... are you free on the 18th of August?” he rushed out after stuttering.

 

“That is your debut date, you know, and your birthday. You are most definitely not free.” I reminded him now really confused.

 

“I was wondering if you would come to see our debut stage.” he explained with a shy smile.

 

“Oh, yes. Yes! I'm so excited now. I can't wai-” I started rambling but I was quickly cut off with a soft pair of lips on my own.

 

This kiss... felt wonderful and it was just a peck. It felt like it went on for hours but in reality, it was four seconds.

 

There were whoops and cheers from behinds us and we saw the Big Bang members cheering and acting like idiots and giving Jiyong thumbs up. We both looked at each other and blushed furiously. We did give each other an adoring smile before he left and when they were out of sight, I did a little happy dance.

 

I kept on touching my lips in wonder, remembering how his lips felt against mine. That is when I knew that I fell deeply in love with Jiyong.

 

 

A/N: Ooooooohhh.... Review please and tell me how I'm going. I'm still looking for other options. So far I have MiYong, Jila and my sister suggested Mi-Dragon.

 

-OurAria x