Nominations and Love

Her Dragon And His Queen

English Korean

 

Chapter Thirteen

 

Ladies and gentlemen, we are now landing in Seoul, South Korea. Thank you for flying with Asian airlines. Ladies and gentlemen, we are now landing...” I listened to the pilot speaking and went to get my carry on.

 

It is the twenty-ninth of January, the day I finally came back to South Korea. I am eager to see everyone again and I am super nervous. Izzy convinced me to do this and I will not chicken out of it.

 

I am going to tell Jiyong that I love him.

 

~~~~Jiyong POV~~~~

 

My Angel is coming back today. The boys have been getting annoyed at me as I kept on checking the time, my phone or the flight arrivals.

 

“Jiyong-ie, she will arrive when she arrives. Just relax a bit.” Seunghyun-hyung sighed and patted my shoulder.

 

“I know but...” I pouted and they all sighed at the same time.

 

“You miss her a lot. Are you sure you don't love her yet?” Youngbae raised an eyebrow at me and I froze in thought.

 

Do I love her? I miss her so much and I just want to hold her, is that love? I just want to be near her.

 

“Yeah, he loves her.” Seunghyun-hyung said and they all cheered.

 

“You should tell noona how you feel. She may be in America a lot but if she knows how you feel and you know how she feels, then you wouldn't have to worry about each other.” Daesung-ie suggested and the others nodded in agreement.

 

“Do it, Jiyong-ie. It's obvious you both care for each other deeply. Tell her.” Youngbae told me and I nodded slowly.

 

“How?” I asked dumbly.

 

“You go up to her when you see her and say 'I love you, Mila'.” Seungri-yah said in a 'duh' tone of voice.

 

“Yeah, what he said.” Seunghyun-hyung agreed and we just went along with that plan.

 

~~~~Mila POV~~~~

 

Where do you want to go first: your apartment or YG building?” Aiden asked me from his place at the driver's seat.

 

YG building, please.” I said and I started to fiddle with my bracelet. A fan gave it to me, she was seven and made me a friendship bracelet. It's really cute and says 'Beautiful', she has one matching.

 

The drive to work was a tense one, to say the least. I was chewing on my nails and not talking at all while Aiden tried to talk to me. I just ignored him and fiddled with my bracelet.

 

Thank you for driving with Aiden carpool. Please make sure to give a rating on our website.” Aiden joked and I just rolled my eyes at him.

 

Okay, real talk. Just tell him how you feel with confidence and if he doesn't feel the same then he is missing out on so much. Mila, you are amazing and powerful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.” he told me with a kind smile and we walked into the building.

 

“Mila-noona! Welcome back!” I was greeted by a hyper Seungri. I was tackled into a hug by him and Daesung.

 

“Thanks guys. I missed all of you, how are you?” I asked and hugged them back.

 

“We're good. Jiyong-ie-hyung missed you a lot.” Seungri told me and they started to drag me in the direction of the stairs.

 

“Yah, where are we going?” I protested and struggled against them but they kept a firm hold on my arms.

 

“To Jiyong. We said he has been missing you a lot and he has been bothering us about it. Come on, the quicker you get there, the quicker he shuts up.” Seungri explained and I stopped struggling.

 

We arrived at the Big Bang studio and we quietly walked in. Jiyong was in the booth recording and didn't notice us come in.

 

“Ah, Mila! Go in and surprise him.” Teddy-ssi smiled at me and gave me a wave. I slowly opened the booth door then pounced in Jiyong in my infamous koala hug.

 

“Oh, Mila!” he caught me in surprise and we just hugged for a long time.

 

“I missed you so much, Jiyong.” I told him and I felt tears in my eyes.

 

“I missed you, too, Angel.” he hugged me back tighter and I felt a wet patch on my shoulder.

 

I have something to tell you.” we said at the same time.

 

“You go first.”

 

“No, you go first.”
 

“Go together?” I suggested and he nodded.

 

“3... 2... 1...” Jiyong counted down and I burst out.

 

I love you, Mila/Jiyong.” we admitted then jumped back in shock at what the other said.

 

Really?!” we said in shock.

 

Yes.” we gave each other goofy smiles then gave each other a kiss.

 

“Seriously, they are so cheesy. They sound like they rehearsed that.” Seungri's voice came throught the comm.

 

Hey!” Jiyong and I shouted and it ended with everyone laughing.

 

“Okay, guys. You have the rest of the day to yourself. Go away, I need to speak to sajang-nim.” Teddy-ssi dismissed us and we ran out of the building.

 

“Let's go shopping for each other's albums!” Daesung suggested as we walked down the streets of Seoul.

 

“Good idea! There is a music store just around the corner, we could go there.” Jiyong said and he took my hand and led me into the shop.

 

We bought one Big Bang album and one Mila album and went to listen to them at my apartment.

 

BIG BANG Vol. 1

Intro- Big Bang

She Can't Get Enough

Dirty Cash

The Next Day

Big Boy

Shake It

Ma Girl

LA LA LA

This Love

Laugh It Off

 

Mila – WELCOME

Listen

Crazy In Love ft. G-Dragon

Signs ft. Missy Elliott

Bootylicious ft. Minah

Be With You

Smash Into You

Ave Maria

Hello

Scared Of Lonely

Honesty

Save The Hero

Radio

I Care

Satellites

Start Over

Welcome To Hollywood ft. Jay-Z

Yes

 

“Gosh... we are so talented!” Seungri stated after we finished listening to the music.


“Damn right!” I gave him a high five while everyone laughed in amusement.

 

MILA! MILA!” Aiden's voice called from my front door.

 

Coming!” I yelled and went to open the door. “What is it?”

 

You've been nominated for four Grammy awards!” Aiden squealed like a little girl and so did I.

 

“What's going on?” Seunghyun asked in confusion.

 

“I have been nominated for three Grammy awards!” I jumped up and down in excitement and they all came over to give me a hug.

 

“Oh my, gosh. Well done, noona!” Daesung said with his thumbs up.

 

“Congratulations, Angel.” Jiyong gave me an extra long hug and a kiss.

 

“Thanks, J.” I gave him my happiest smile and pecked his lips.

 

Good work, girl!” Aiden said once again. “I need to go tell the boss now. See you later.” he left the apartment and we went back to celebrating.

 

Around an hour later, I got a call while we were watching a k-drama.

 

“This is Amila LaBeau.” I quicly answered without looking at the ID.

 

“Yes, Mila-ssi. I wanted to congratulate you on your nominations. We have arranged for you to perform there. Congratulations once again. You can take one other person with you. See you soon.” Sajang-nim told me and I was shocked that he called me.

 

“Yes, thank you, sajang-nim – sorry, Appa YG – thank you very much.” I thanked him and we hung up.

 

“Sajang-nim called you?” Youngbae asked with wide eyes.

 

“Yeah, he wanted to inform me that I will also be performing at the Grammys.” I explained and there was another round of congratulating.

 

I'm going to an award show!

 

A/N: Sorry it's a bit short. I just felt like that was a good place to stop. I'm lacking inspiration, so if you have any ideas, please send them my way. Thank you!

 

OurAria x