2NE1 and a Box

Her Dragon And His Queen

A/N: sorry to all those who read this fanfic that couldn't read the last chapter as they weren't old enough. I presume you can guess what happened... This chapter does deal with a sensitive subject, I wasn't sure if I should've rated it as M! so tell me what you think x

 

English Korean

 

Chapter Twenty-Two

 

When we got back to Seoul, everyone was looking at us like they knew what we did on our holiday. Well, I guess we were making it a bit obvious with always holding on to each other in some way and a lot of PDA. YG-Appa came up to me with a smug smile and asked me 'how was the Jeju?' I just said it was amazing with my cheeks warm. Yeah, he knew.

 

I was back to work when I landed back in the states. Aiden made me audition for another two films and I have the parts to those films. One is Cadillac Records where I will be portraying the wonderful Etta James and the other is called Obsessed. I have already started filming for that. I am currently working on three films... I am so tired. I managed to go back to Seoul for Jiyong and I's two year anniversary but I was sleeping through most of it. I am just always tired. I'm overworked.

 

“Good morning, Angel.” Jiyong's voice greeted me when I picked up my phone.

 

“Good afternoon, J. How're the boys?” I giggled into the phone. It was 8 am in New York but 7pm in Seoul.

 

“We're in our break from practice. The new girl group was announced today, they are set to debut at around this time next year. They are all really nice, you'll get along with them. They all really like your music but they are too shy to come up to you.” he told me about his day and I told him about mine. It was really nice, just talking about nothing yet everything.

 

“Chrissie announced she is getting married today. It was a shock for mama and I. We didn't know she was in a serious relationship at her age. She's only 17, J. I'm worried about her.” I told him an hour into our conversation.

 

“Your dad did approve of the guy, didn't he? The guy must be really good for her to let his youngest daughter to be given away at her age. Just wait until you meet her fiancé properly.” he told me and I felt myself relax immensely at his words.

 

“Thanks, Jiyong. I needed that. I miss you a lot. I just wish we could work closer together so we could see each other regularly.” I said without thinking and I hear him humming in agreement.

 

“Things will even out eventually, until then, we can only hold on.”

 

Words of wisdom.” I giggled and he laughed with me. The feeling of pure bliss filled me at the sound of his warm, comforting laugh. Gosh, I really have fallen deep. I feel like if he asked me to do something, anything, I would do it without question. That scares me a bit, it's dangerous.

 

That night, I sat down with my song journal and just poured out all my feelings into it. I must of fallen asleep while writing as I woke up with my face stuck to the pages of my journal.

 

Yuck, I drooled.” I made a disgusted face and wiped the drool off with my sleeve.

 

TIME SKIP (sorry)

 

I ran along the corridors of the YG building with Aiden running behind me trying to slow me down. Yes, I was running away from my responsibilities. I rounded the corner and ran into the first room, a studio and quietly shut the door behind me. I listened for Aiden's footsteps and they soon disappeared.

 

I turned to look in the room I was in and there were two producers, Kush and Choice. There were four girls sitting with them and they were gathered around a table. They were all staring at me in shock.

 

“Ah, sorry, Kush-ssi, Choice-ssi. I'm runn- playing hide and seek with Aiden. You don't mind do you?” I asked sheepishly.

 

“What are you running away from, Mimi?” Choice raised his eyebrows at me and I giggled in embarrassment.

 

“Dance practice...” I mumbled and the two guys laughed out loud. The four girls just sat there with a mixed look of shock and awe.

 

“Yah! I don't have any performances for at least another year, I see no point in doing it. Leave me alone. Now, you can introduce me to these beautiful girls.” I huffed at them in mock-anger and turned to the girls.

 

“Ah, Amila-sunbae-nim! It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Park Bom.” the one with lovely big eyes bows to me formerly.

 

“You've not told them yet?” I turned to Choice with a raised eyebrow.

 

“Oh! Mimi doesn't like being called sunbae-nim. Just reffer to her as Amila-ssi or Mila-unni.” he quickly told them.

 

“I don't like being called sunbae-nim because I feel like all performers are on the same level. Some might be more experienced than others but everyone eventually is on the same level. I always ignore age and experience when it comes to collaborating.” I shook all their hands and got their names.


“No way! You just can't be older than me! You look so young!” I exclaimed when Dara-ssi and Bom-ssi told me their ages. They giggled at my bewildered expression and I just sat back in confusion.

 

“Well, I guess it's true. Asian don't raisin.” I sighed and threw my hands up.

 

“You're really funny, Amila-ssi.” Minzy giggled and I gave her a wide smile.

 

“Ah, just call me Mila-unni or Mimi-unni. Please just be informal with me. I can already tell we will be good friends.” I waved my hands to show that I don't really care for formalities.

 

“Okay, Mila-unni.” Chaerin smiled and I started helping them with their music.

 

“Ah ha!” the studio door banged open and in the entrance was Aiden.

 

Mila! Stop running away, you need to practice!” he exclaimed while trying to get his breath back.

 

I am practising... my social and music skills.” I fought back but he just rolled his eyes.

 

Dance. You need dance practice.” he gripped my wrist firmly and pulled me out of the studio.

 

It was nice meet you!” I yelled to the girls as I was being pulled away.

 

Jiyong and the guys came to visit me while I was practising for nothing and decided to interrupt everything. Thank god for that.

 

“We need to arrange another family gathering but here in Seoul. Omma keeps on bothering me about inviting your family over for a weekend or something. Will you talk to your parents about it?” Jiyong gave me a back hug while I was eating some of the noodles they brought.

 

“Sure! That sounds great. Mama would love to see Ha-eun again. I think last time they were organising when the perfect date for our wedding would be.” I giggled while he groaned in annoyance. Yes, our mothers ship MiYong.

 

“I also want to catch up with Dami-unni, I want to snatch some of her designs for .” I told him and ate more of my food.

 

“Do you want to do something tonight?” he whispered into my ear with his arms around my waist.

 

Movie night?” I suggested and he nodded in agreement with a fond smile.

 

“Mila-yah, there is something at reception for you.” Minah told me from the studio doors.

 

Minah decided to stop the dream of being an idol and she is now pushing to be one of my back-up dancers.

 

“Thanks, Minah.” I thanked her on my out of the room to go to reception.

 

There was a box there for me along with some of my fan's gifts for me. I collected my things and decided to put it in my studio for later. I usually read/open everything when I have nothing to do. I have already acquired a large amount of gifts. I'll take it all home so I cam read/open it all with Jiyong.

 

That night, Jiyong and I were cuddling on the couch watching a very cliché, very boring, American drama. It put Jiyong to sleep, much to my amusement. I put on my stage-style of make-up on his face, winged eyeliner and everything.

 

I started to read the letters first and they were all so nicely decorated and they all said lovely things. I set aside the ones in a different language so I could decipher them with a translator. The gifts were made up of picture collages of me, soft toys and fan-made jewellery and drawings.

 

The last thing to open was the big box from this morning. I picked it up and dumped it on the dining table and cut off the tape. Inside the box was hundreds, maybe thousands of pieces of paper. I frowned in confusion and muttered, “thanks for the box of ripped up paper” but once I picked up one of the pieces of paper I felt sick and dizzy.

 

On the piece of paper it said: 'GO DIE'.

 

I picked up another one. It wrote 'FAT UGLY B*TCH'

 

Another one.

 

'GET LOST N****'

 

Another.

 

'YOU WILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH'

 

And another.

 

'UGLY HOE'

 

It kept on going and going.

 

'YOU DESERVE TO DIE'

 

'MY ONE WISH IS THAT YOU NEVER EXISTED'

 

'USELESS'

 

'WEAK'

 

'N****'

 

'I don't feel sorry for you, black b*tch. I hate you so much that you should go back to Africa. We should've never bought you.'

 

I felt tears running down my face and stood there shaking. I broke down. I fell to my knees and cried and cried. I must of woken up Jiyong because I soon felt a pair of comforting arms around my shoulders.

 

“Baby, what happened?” he asked me once I calmed down a bit.

 

“The box... it... the...” and I started bawling again. He reached out to go read what was on the floor and he instantly turned to me and started crying with me.

 

“I'm so sorry for this. I wish you never had to experience this.” he rubbed my back and placed kisses all over my face and head.

 

“Will you please stay with me tonight?” I asked weakly when he lead me over to my bed.

 

“Always, baby. For you, anything.” he smiled at me and snuggled up next to be. Our limbs entangled in each others.

 

“How can you be so perfect?” I looked deep into his eyes an all I saw was warmth and love.

 

“I'm not perfect. You are.” I mumbled sleepily and he chuckled at my stubbornness.

 

“Just sleep, Angel.” he pulled me close and I slowly fell into a deep sleep.

 

A/N: This chapter dealt with a tough subject, I once got a box like similar to this and I thought I should write about it. Thank you for your continuing support of this story. I love y'all

 

-OurAria x