YG One

Her Dragon And His Queen

English Korean

 

Chapter Nineteen

 

The eighth of September. The best day of the year. My nineteenth birthday. Unfortunately, today isn't the best as I am working.

 

I have started filming for that other movie called 'Austin Powers: Goldmember'. I'm playing a character called Foxy Cleopatra. The cast are all really funny.

 

Mimi, you have a call.” the director called while I was having lunch with the cast.

 

Thank you.” I called and went to my phone to pick up.

 

Hello, this is Amila LaBeau.” I answered politely.

 

“Angel!” Jiyong's familiar voice answered through the speaker.

 

“Oh my gosh! Jiyong! How are you?” I enthusiastically answered.

 

“I'm good. I don't have long but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday and I'm sorry I couldn't be there today.” he told me and I felt myself tear up.

 

“Thank you, J. I miss you.” I wiped away my tears and laughed a bit at my silliness.

 

“I miss you too, Angel. Is the cast nice to you?”

 

“Yeah, they are all really funny and we get along quite well. How's your tour?” I asked him.

 

“Fine. Our songs are getting a lot more recognition and we are getting more and more interviews. We're just tied.” he sighed and I made a noise in agreement. I understand how tough it can be at times.

 

“YG-sajang-nim made an announcement this morning. We are going to have a YG concert. We are saving segments for your songs but you will need to be here for practice. I believe sajang-nim has already talked to the directors of the movies.” he explained.

 

“That will be fun! We will get to perform together.” I giggled and I heard him laugh as well.

 

We talked for another ten minutes before I had to go back to filming.

 

I ended filming 'Fighting Temptations' twenty days after my birthday. The Goldmember director is trying to do all of my scenes first so they are out of the way.

 

The concerts went really well. All sold out, the crowds were amazing and I can't wait for it to happen again.

 

I travelled back to Seoul for a few days for the meetings about the YG One concert. I arrive at the YG building just as the meeting was about to start.

 

“Sorry I'm late.” I apologised when I arrived at the board room.

 

“Glad that you could make it, Mila-ssi. Sit down and we can start.” sajang-nim instructs while everyone waved and smiled in my direction.

 

I quickly sat in the nearest available chair and looked at the boss. We will be performing our more popular songs but it's the order and timing when it should happen. I will be performing 'Smash Into You', 'Hello' and a mix of 'Crazy In Love' and 'Bootylicious'. I will also feature on the other artists performances.

 

When the meeting finishes, we all file out but I wait behind for a special man. When he walked out, he was expecting me and we were soon wrapped in each others arms.

 

“So, how are you?” I gave him a genuine smile after he pecked me on the lips.

 

“I'm amazing. I missed you a lot.” he told me and I kissed his cheek.

 

“I missed you, too. It we work in different countries. I'm here for tonight then I'm heading back. I should be back on the 20th of November for rehearsals, though.” I murmured.

 

“I will count down the days.”

 

“I haven't even left yet!” I giggled and squeezed his hand while we walked out the building.

 

“So, how's America?” Jiyong asked while we walked to my apartment.

 

“Getting colder, everyone is looking forward to Thanksgiving then Christmas. Speaking of Christmas, Kelly Rowland and I are going to release a single for Christmas. It will be on her Christmas album.” I told him.

 

“Who is Kelly Rowland?” he asked me curiously. I stopped to collect my thoughts... 'who's Kelly Rowland'...?

 

“Only an amazing, black, female singer. She is famous for her song 'Bug A Boo' and 'Work'.” I explained with big hand gestures.

 

“Okay, I trust your judgement.” he laughed and tugged me along the street.

 

That night... we got a little more intimate. We didn't have , or anything, but we now know each other's body's better than before...

 

In November, Big Bang release another album, Hot Issue, and I am totally jamming out to Last Farewell. Such a good song!

 

I got to spend Thanksgiving with Izzy and her family as we were all in NYC. They were having Thanksgiving with Izzy's aunt who lives in NYC so I was invited along as I was in the area.

 

I headed back to S.K at the beginning of December to attend the rehearsals and so I can start my documentary.

 

YG-appa-sajang-nim wants me to keep a video diary of my life from my debut. I have kept a few videos and photos from the start but he wants me to keep a life-long documentary. It is my choice what I do with the footage but he says it is so family/friends can see what happened while I was away.

 

Mimi, hurry up, you're almost on for the show.” Aiden rapped at the girl's dressing rooms. I am sharing it with Gummy-unni.

 

Today was the day of the YG One concert and everyone is so excited. It feels like a family when we perform together.

 

Coming. See ya later, unni.” I waved to Gummy-unni and ran to the stage on my outfit.

 

Image result for beyonce bootylicious outfit pink

(the middle one)

 

I opened with the Mix of Crazy In Love and Bootylicious. I had a quick wardrobe change into a pale gold over top for my two slower songs. While I got ready, Se7en-ssi performed and I sang along off stage. He has such a y voice.

 

It was my turn to go back on stage and I stood in the centre and waited two seconds before the intro of the song started.

 

“I wanna 'Smash Into You'...”

 

Head down

As I watch my feet take turns hitting the ground

Eyes shut

I find myself in love racing the Earth

And I'm soaked in your love

And love was right in my path, in my grasp

And me and you belong

 

I wanna run (run)

Smash into you

I wanna run (run)

And smash into you

 

Ears closed

What I hear no one else has to know

'Cause I know

That we have is worth first place in gold

And I'm soaked in your love

And love is right in my path, in my grasp

And me and you belong, oh...

 

I wanna run (run)

Smash into you

I wanna run (run)

Smash into you

Smash into you

Oh...

 

Head down

As I watch my feet take turns hitting the ground

Eyes shut

I'm in love and I'm racing the Earth

And I'm soaked in your love

And love is right in my path, in ym grasp

And me and you belong

 

Oh... I wanna run

Smash into you

I'm willing to run (run)

Smash into you

I'm willing to run, run, run, run, ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

I'm willing to run, run, run, run, ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

 

I wanna run, run

Smash into you

I'm willing to run (run)

Smash into you

 

“Thank you all so much.” I addressed the crowd with a ninety degree bow. There are screams and clapping and crying.

 

“I am so thankful to all of the fans out there. With out you, none of the artists here would be nothing. My personal journey to get here has just been as equally hard as anyone else's performing tonight. I want you all to forever be fans to everyone so another little girl, like I once was, has the chance to become someone's idol and rolemodel.” I told the crowd while walking up to the edge to get on a more personal level with them.

 

“I'll tell you who I'm a fangirl off, every single person on this planet. Everyone has a story to tell and they are always different. I love that. Every story just begins with a hello.” I finished and Hello started to play.

 

Oh!

Oh oh, oh oh oh...

 

I love to see you walk into the room

Body shining lighting up the place

And when you talk, everybody stops

'Cause they know you know just what to say

And the way that you protect your friends

Baby, I respect you for that

And when you grow, you take everyone you love along

I love that sh*t

 

Don't fly me away

Don't need to buy a diamond key to unlock my heart

You shelter my soul

You're my fire when I'm cold

I want you to know

 

You had me at hello

Hello

Hello

You had me at hello

Hello

Hello

It was many years ago

Baby when you

Stole my cool

'Cause you had me at hello

Hello

Hello, oh oh oh oh oh

 

I get so excited when you travel with me

Baby, while I'm on my grind

And never would I ever let my hustle

Come between me and my family time

You keep me humble out of this hype

'Cause you know there's more to life

If I need you, you will be there

You will make the sacrifice

 

Don't fly me away

Don't need to buy a diamond key to unlock my heart

You shelter my soul

You're my fire when I'm cold

I want you to know

 

You had me at hello

Hello

Hello

You had me at hello

Hello

Hello

It was many years ago

Baby when you

Stole my cool

'Cause you had me at hello

Hello

Hello, oh oh oh oh oh

 

Gotta feel you and be near you

You're the air that I breathe to survive

Gotta hold you, wanna show you

That without you my sun doesn't shine

You don't have to try so hard for me to love you

Boy, without you my life just ain't the same

You don't have to try so hard for me to love you

You had me at hello!

 

You had me at hello

Hello

Hello

You had me at hello

Hello

Hello

It was many years ago

Baby when you

Stole my cool

'Cause you had me at hello

Hello

Hello, oh oh oh oh oh

It was many years ago

Baby when you

Stole my cool

'Cause you had me at hello

Hello

Hello, oh oh oh oh oh...

 

“Thank you, Seoul. You have been amazing.” I blew kisses to everyone and they screamed. I hope they don't loose their voices.

 

When Jiyong went on as a girl, I was laughing my as* off. Why on earth would he do that voluntarily?!

 

For the encore, everyone was on stage just jamming out and dancing with each other. It was basically a dance battle of Gummy and I against the guys. It is safe to say that we won. Who run the world? (the answer is girls if you didn't already know).

 

“I may be the newest artist under this label, but I want to say on behalf of all of us, that we love you. Every single, V.I.P, everyone in the Hip-Hop village, all those Gummy lovers, the lucky se7en's, everyone who has supported Jinusean from the start and those in my royal court. Thank you, with out you, we wouldn't be here. You are our everything.” I cried while giving the final speech and the others were nodding in agreement.

 

It was decided a few months ago that my fandom name would be called the 'Royal Court', or the 'Royals' for short. They called me a queen so it was only fair that they were in my court.

 

I love y'all.” I blew kisses and waved while wiping away my tears, trying not to smudge my make-up.

 

We finished the night with a group hug and a little dance party on the stage. I wont forget this moment.

 

A/N: Thank you for reading! Don't forget to subscribe and comment! Love y'all.

 

-OurAria x