Dangerously In Love

Her Dragon And His Queen

English Korean

 

Chapter Twenty-Five

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl_ZuQfO7bc

 

Ahhh! Well done!” I gave Hugh Jackman a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I just kissed  the Wolverine on the cheek...

 

Thank you, Mila. You did amazing!” he have me a hug back and we went to our separate dressing rooms.

 

It was fun meeting Hugh, Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Amanda Seyfried and Dominic Cooper. I love both High School Musical and Mamma Mia.

 

I'm soon back in South Korea and spending time with my man. I've been feeling lonely recently and I think he has as well. For our three year anniversary (which is in three days) I have written a song for him, well I have written so many songs for him that I will be using most of them in my upcoming album.

 

While I was in the USA, Jay-Z and I met up again and recorded another song and made another music video, Appa-YG really liked the song and the song will be released sometime next month. I'm saving that song to be a surprise for Jiyong. I will be performing another song on our anniversary in front of everyone in our YG family, my Korean family.

 

Meanwhile at Amila's apartment~

 

Anna Jones, mother of the world famous Amila LaBeau, was sitting at the dining table in her jammies, designing a clothing line she wants to put into her daughter's and her project when the doorbell went off.

 

Who could that be? God, I'm in my pyjamas! Oh, well.” she muttered to herself and went to answer the door.

 

“Who is it?” she asked through the answwering machine.

 

“It's Kwon Jiyong, Ms Jones.” her daughter's boyfriend's voiced answered quickly.

 

“Aigoo, Jiyong-ssi, call me Anna already. Come on in.” Anna buzzed him in and went to quickly get dressed into something more appropriate.

Image result for middle aged african american women

 

(A/N: what I think Mila's mom looks like. I do not own the photo!!!!!)

 

The doorbell goes off and Anna rushes to open the door.

 

“Jiyong-ssi, how are you? Mila's not her right now, can I pass on a message?” she asked him while waving him into her apartment.

 

“No, no, I came here to speak to you, actually.” he told his girlfriend's mother nervously.

 

26th of February, 2009

 

I've really worked hard on making this day perfect, the 2NE1 girls are going to be my back-up singers for this performance and I will be playing the piano while I was singing. I even planned a day out in Seoul for us.

 

“Jiyong-ie's coming!” Youngbae raced into the room and everyone went quiet. I wanted this to be really dramatic and a little cheesy so I have booked the practice stage for this.

 

The room is dark with the spotlights on me and the girls. The door slowly opened and a confused looking Jiyong walked in while Seungri guided him to his seat in the front row.

 

My fingers softly played the notes and I started to feel the song. The girls have practiced hard for this and I am looking forward to the outcome.

 

(A/N: (2NE1) Amila)

 

I love you... I love you... I love you

Baby I love you

You are my life

My happiest moments weren't complete

If you weren't by my side (weren't by my side)

You're my relation

In connection to the sun (to the sun)

With you next to me

There's no darkness I can't overcome (I can't overcome)

You are my raindrops

I am a seed (I am a seed)

With you and God, who's my sunlight

I bloom and grow so beautifully (so beautifully)

Baby, I so proud

So proud to be your girl (be your girl)

You make all the confusion

Go all away

From this cold and mixed up world

 

I am in love with you (in love)

You set me free

I can't do this thing

Called life without you here with me

'Cause I'm dangerously in love with you (in love)

I'll never leave

Just keep lovin' me

The way I love you loving me

 

'Cos I am in love with you (in love)

You set me free

I can't do this thing

Called life without you here with me

'Cos I'm dangerously in love with you (in love)

I'll never leave

Just keep loving me

The way I love you loving me

 

And I know you love me

Love me for who I am (for who I am)

'Cause years before I became who I am

Baby, you were the man (you were the man)

I know it ain't easy,

Easy loving me (easy loving me)

I appreciate the love and dedication

From you to me (you to me)

Later on in my destiny

I see myself having your child (having your child)

I see myself being your wife

And I see my whole future in your eyes (future in your eyes)

Thought of all my love for you

Sometimes make me wanna cry (makes me wanna cry)

Realize all my blessings

I'm grateful to have you by my side

 

'Cos I am in love with you (in love)

You set me free

I can't do this thing

Called life without you here with me

'Cos I'm dangerously in love with you (in love)

I'll never leave

Just keep loving me

The way I love you loving me

 

 

'Cos I am in love with you (in love)

You set me free

I can't do this thing

Called life without you here with me

'Cos I'm dangerously in love with you (in love)

I'll never leave

Just keep loving me

The way I love you loving me

 

Every time I see your face

My heart smiles

Every time it feels so good

It hurts sometimes

Created in this world

To love

To hold

To feel

To breath

To live you

 

Dangerously in love

 

('Cos I am in love with you (in love))

(You set me free)

(I can't do this thing)

Can't do this thing

(Called life without you here with me)

('Cos I'm dangerously in love with you (in love))

I love you, I love you, I love you

(I'll never leave)

I'll never leave you

(Just keep loving me)

Just keep loving me

(The way I love you loving me)

 

('Cos I am in love with you (in love))

I'm in love with you

(You set me free)

(I can't do this thing)

I cannot do

(Called life without you here with me)

I cannot do anything with out you in my life

('Cos I'm dangerously in love with you (in love))

Holding me

(I'll never leave)

Kissing me

(Just keep loving me)

Loving me

(The way I love you loving me)

Dangerously

 

I love you

Dangerously in love with you

I love you

Ohh I love you

I love love love love love you

I love you

Ohh I love you

I love love love love love you

I love you I love you I love you

Dangerously in love

 

“WOOOOOOOOOOO!” they clapped and screamed. I ran down from the stage and ran into Jiyong's arms.

 

“If that song wasn't clear enough for you, I love you and only you.” I told him and put a soft kiss on his lips.

 

“I love you and only you.” he replied and gave me an Eskimo kiss.

 

“I have something for you too but you need to be blindfolded.” he smiled that cute gummy smile of his and held up a blindfold.

 

“Hoping to get lucky, are we?” I wiggled my eyebrows at him suggestively but he just pushed my face away in mock-disgust.

 

“No, so you don't know where we are going.” he tapped my nose and covered my eyes with the material.

 

He lead me out of the building and into a car and he started driving away.

 

He talked about random subjects like anime and dramas we should start watching and what Dami-unni was doing this week.

 

The car stopped and he helped me into the new building. There was a lot of walking and we eventually made it to a balcony of sorts. Jiyong untied the blindfold an I saw that we were on top og a building.


“Yah, is this the YG building?” I asked him curiously, recognising the building across the street.

 

“Yeah, I thought it was cool.” he shrugged and went over to a picnic blanket and basket set up near the edge so we can see the city.

 

We dug into the meal he has prepared. It was really romantic, there was chocolate covered strawberries, spaghetti and champagne.

 

“Mila, I have something for you.” Jiyong mumbled nervously while we admired the view.

 

“Mhm?” I hummed and turned my attention to him.

 

He dug through his pocket and started talking to me.

 

“We have been together for three years now and I am so happy that it has lasted this long, you are beautiful and I know many people who would kill to be in my position just to be with you but you chose me.” he brought out a little box and I started getting nervous.

 

“Amila Angela LaBeau...”

 

A/N: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See y'all next time.

 

-OurAria xxxx