Families, Birthdays and Scandals

Her Dragon And His Queen

A/N: M! Rated part in this chapter! Please don't read if you are underage! I may just be paranoid but I did BOLD all of the bit so please don't read that if you are underage!

 

English Korean

 

Chapter Seventeen

 

My sister seemed like she got along with Jiyong quite well, Charlie loved him (they played aeroplanes together) and daddy said he approved when we left.

 

On the ninth of July, it was the MTV VMA's and I am happy to say I won four awards and performed at during the show. In between all my performances and interviews, I was still filming Fighting Temptations. We are set to finish filming in late September.

 

I have been in a lot more contact with my dad and sister while I was in the U.S. They really want to see mama again and to meet Jiyong's family. Jiyong stayed for a few days before going back to Seoul. They really liked him.

 

Right now, I am at my daddy's house, helping to set up everything and make food. Gen, daddy's new wife, is making the food, Charlie and Chrissie are setting up the table and I am cleaning the rooms. Aiden is with his boyfriend, Cole, for the day.

 

The door bell goes and Chrissie goes to answer it. Everyone we invited arrives and we all gave each other hugs while I made introductions for everyone. Even Chrissie's boyfriend came over. The neighbours came over for the BBQ in the evening.

 

“Mila, come here!” Dami pulled me away from my mama towards her family.

 

“Ha-eun-ssi, Young-hwan-ssi. How are you?” I asked them while giving them hugs.

 

“Good, we just feel a little bit left out. Is your mother around?” Ha-eun asked.

 

“Yeah, she is coming this way.” I pointed out my mama and I told them to enjoy themselves.

 

Dami and I walk arm in arm around the garden and, eventually, Chrissie decides to join us.

 

Is this what all American BBQ's are like?” Dami asked while looking around.

 

No, we just have a lot of people attending. It has been ages since I have seen most of the people here. I think next time we have a family gathering, it will be in Korea. Oh, Chrissie, mama's flirting with the new neighbour, Jason. They look so cute together.” I observed my mama talking to a handsome man around her age.

 

How does you mom have such good taste in clothes? It is a struggle to get my mother in modern clothes!” Dami whined and pouted.

 

Mama wants to be in the fashion industry so she always strives to look on top.” Chrissie explained.

 

Jiyong and I ended up going to my old room/the new guest room to get away from everyone.

 

“Are you still working on that new album with the boys?” I asked him curiously.

 

“Yeah, we've finished recording, we're just editing and photo shoots right now.” he told me while holding me in his arms.

 

“Are you tired?” I turned so I could look him in the eyes.

 

“A little bit but I'm not tired enough to go to sleep.” he told me then pecked me on the lips.

 

(M! Starts here! I don't know if I'm over reacting but better safe than sorry.)

 

We melted into the kiss and our bodies moulded perfectly together as we fell onto the bed. I opened my mouth slightly for his tongue to press against my own. I ran my fingers through his hair while he gripped my thighs. We fought for dominance in the kiss but he lightly bit my lip which made him win our little battle.

 

I let out a moan in pleasure and wrapped my legs around his waist. He moved his hips into mine which caused us both to let out pleasure-filled groans.

 

We both knew we weren't ready to go any further so we just played around. We changed positions, I flipped him over, we ran our hands over each other and it was ecstasy.

 

(M! Finished!)

 

We fell asleep in each others arms and when we woke up the next morning, our sisters were leaning over us with smug smiles painted over their faces.

 

I told you this was where they were goin' to be.” Chrissie said smugly and giggled with Dami.

 

Go away.” Jiyong and I mumbled and curled back into each other.

 

~~~Time Skip (Sorry guys x)~~~

 

I was back in Korea for two days to celebrate Jiyong's 19th birthday. Big Bang's 'Always' album was a huge hit, especially their song 'Lies'.

 

I am at the Kwon house, helping Ha-eun-ssi make lunches to take to the boys. I'm making Jiyong a Victoria sponge cake with strawberry jam. It's coming out quite well.

 

Image result for happy birthday j cakes

 

No one, but Jiyong's family knows I am back in Seoul, they all think I will be Skype-ing when they are having lunch.

 

When they all started to dig into the food in the dance studio. Aiden and I set up the Skype link on my laptop and wait for the birthday boy to answer on his laptop.

 

“Angel!” he smiled into the camera and I waved and smiled.

 

“J, happy birthday. I miss you.” I said and blew him a kiss.

 

“Where are you, noona?” Daesung asked from off screen.

 

“Are you with the guys?” I asked in surprise. I already knew this but I need to pretend I don't.

 

“Yeah, the guys, Dami-noona, omma, appa and Se7en-hyung with his girl friend.” he moved the camera around so I could see everyone.

 

“Hey. Good to see you!” I greeted them and they waved back while stuffing their faces.

 

“Gosh, you're making me hungry... Daesung-ie, I'm in a record label. I have a meeting for my upcoming tour so I am walking and talking.” I said and giggled a bit.

 

“How's filming?” Se7en-ssi asked.

 

“It's coming along all right. We are set to wrap up filming after my birthday sometime. I recently auditioned for another film and I am waiting for the call back for that. So all good, good. How is everything on your end?” I asked conversationally.

 

I walked down the corridor towards the dance studio they are in.

 

“Good, we have a tour coming up, so does Se7en-hyung. We are preparing for that.” Seunghyun told me.

 

“Gosh, I wish I could be there to cheer you all on. I really want to come to your concerts. Wait... what's this?” I said and turned my camera towards the group of people crouched in front of a laptop.

 

It took them a few seconds to realise that was their backs and they started to turn around to face me.

 

“Noona?!”

 

“Mila?!”

 

“Angel!”

 

They all ran up to me and enveloped me in a massive group hug. Aiden saved my laptop from being crushed while I hugged my Korean family.

 

I missed y'all!” I cried and hugged everyone.

 

I was back-hugged by a pair of familiar, warm arms and I laid my arms over his.

 

“Happy birthday, J.” I smiled fondly at him and gave him a sweet kiss.

 

“Jiyong! Amila!” an angry voice called from down the halls.

 

“That's sajang-nim.” Se7en-ssi said and we all instantly became scared. What have we done?

 

“My office, now.” we heard him state firmly.

 

“Yes, sir!” we called and ran up to his office behind him.

 

He brought something up on his computer and it was a picture of Jiyong and I together and I am kissing his cheek.

 

“What is this?” he frowned at us.

 

“That's on my phone... sajang-nim, I don't know how they got that. I haven't even sent it to anyone!” Jiyong went so pale he was light shade of green.

 

“Hackers...” sajang-nim muttered. We read what was under the photo and it was about us dating. There were more photos of us but from a paparazzi point of view. We were holding hands or Jiyong had an arm wrapped around my waist in each of them.

 

“The comments are 50:50. You have a lot of fans supporting you two but there are also a lot against this. We'll need to call a press conference about this. Do you want to admit you are dating, or not?” he asked us seriously and we were then dismissed.

 

... .” I said then sat in one of the chairs outside sajang-nim's office.

 

Yep. Sh*t.” Jiyong sat next to me and looked blankly ahead.

 

How did this happen? We are always so careful and then our phones were hacked.” I sobbed and broke down.

 

“Maybe it was meant to happen. I mean, this should be a positive sign for us.” he told me while rubbing my back.

 

“I want to admit that we are dating and that I love you to everyone.” he told me while taking me into his arms.

 

“Why do they have to call it a scandal? What is so wrong for two people to love each other? I don't understand... but what about the anti-fans? I already deal with a lot of anti-fans and there will be even more if...” I trailed off and we held each other closely.

 

I calmed down quite quickly and I came to my decision.

 

“Let's tell them... that we are in a relationship but leave it at that. Our private life should be exactly that, private.” I looked him in the eyes and his eyes melted into a love-filled gaze.

 

“Thank you.” he murmured and he kissed me quickly then dragged me back into sajang-nim's office.

 

Jiyong told him our plan and he decided it was a good plan. The public can know that we are taken but that is all they need to know.

 

In the next few days, the paparazzi has been everywhere. They surround our apartment blocks, the YG building and I almost missed my flight back to the US to start my 'It's a Sign' Tour in the USA.

 

A/N: I know it's short but I want their relation to go slow and steady and I will make sure to make the next longer. I'm thinking of doing a Q&A. Should I? If you think I should, send in your questions.

 

-OurAria x