I Care

Her Dragon And His Queen

English Korean

 

Chapter Five

 

Today was my first time in the recording studio. Tablo-ssi, Teddy-ssi and Yang Hyun-suk-sajang-nim is sitting in on my first recording.

 

“Mila-ssi, the past few one on one lessons have been coming up with the backing track for the song you wrote. We just want to put the voice to the track. Are you ready?” sajang-nim's voice said through the speakers.

 

“Yep.” I gave them a thumbs up and got ready to sing.

 

I told you how you hurt me, baby

But you don't care

Now I'm crying and deserted, baby

But you don't care

Ain't nobody tell me this is love

When you're immune to all my pain

I need you to tell me this is love

You don't care. Well, that's okay

 

Well, I care

I know you don't care too much

But I still care (la la la la la) baby (la la la la)

Oh, I care

I know you don't care too much

But I still care (la la la la la) baby (la la la la) (ah)

 

Ever since you knew your power

You made me cry

And now everytime our love goes sour

You won't sympathize

You see these tears falling down to my ears

I swear you like when I'm in pain

I try to tell you all my fears

You still don't care. That's okay

 

Well, I care

I know you don't care too much

But I still care (la la la la la) baby (la la la la)

Oh, I care

I know you don't care too much

But I still care (la la la la la) baby (la la la la) (ah)

 

Boy, maybe if you cared enough

I wouldn't have to care so much

What happened to our trust?

Now tou just givin' up

You used to be so in love

Now you don't care no more

 

Well, I care

I know you don't care too much

But I still care (la la la la la) baby (la la la la)

Oh, I care

I know you don't care too much

But I still care (la la la la la) baby (la la la la)

I still care

I still care

I still care (ah)

 

Three hours of recording that song, we finally take a break.

 

“I think 'I Care' will be a very good song. You've got some pipes on you, Mila-ssi.” Teddy-ssi complimented me.

 

“Thank you.” I blushed, not used to the compliments.

 

“Where did you come up with this song. You are so young to experience something like this.” Tablo-ssi asked.

 

“My mama and I wrote it together. I recently got out of an abusive relationship and my dad cheated on my mama.” I explained to them.

 

“Is that why you showed up to lessons with a bruise on your face a few weeks ago.” Sjang-nim asked and I nodded with my head down.

 

We started to listen to the tracks but we are interrupted by a knock at the door.

 

“Come in!” sajang-nim called.

 

“Sajang-nim, you wanted talk to us? Your assistant told us this is where we could find you.” a familiar voice asked.

 

I turned around to see five boys from my dance class at the door. Those five boys include Jiyong, Seunghyun-ie-ssi and Youngbae-ssi, the other two I don't know.

 

“Ah, yes. Come in. As you may know this is Amila-ssi. She is working to be our first international artist. Mila-ssi, this is a new group that we have recently formed, Big Bang. You will be working together quite a lot. Jiyong is an aspiring producer and Mila is on her way to be on that level. I would like you all to get to know each other so you will work better.” Sajang-nim introduced everyone.

 

The tallest is Choi Seunghyun and the one that smiles a lot is called Kang Daesung.

 

“It's nice to meet you all properly. Jiyong and I already know each other quite well. We text each other regularly and Lee Seunghyun-ssi freaked me out on my first day here.” I told sajang-nim with a bright smile.

 

“Good, good. Exchange numbers, talk for a bit. Teddy, Tablo and I need to go over this song. Now, shoo, go, away, goodbye.” sajang-nim dismissed us and we were shoved out the room.

 

“It's nice to meet you, Amila-ssi. I'm Kang Daesung.” the one that smiles a lot greeted me with a bow/handshake combination.

 

“Nice to meet you and please just call me Mila. Everybody does.” I gave him a wide smile and shook his hand.

 

“Stalker Seunghyun-ssi! How are you?” I asked my favourite Seunghyun.

 

“I wish you wouldn't call me that but I have been okay.” he told me and I giggled. The others started to laugh at me for no reason.

 

“What? Why?” I asked, confused.

 

“You scrunch up your nose when you laugh, it looks cute but funny at the same time.” Choi Seunghyun told me with his very deep voice.

 

Damn, that is one deep voice, boy.” I leaned back a bit in shock. Youngbae and Jiyong burst out laughing again at what I said while the others looked confused.

 

“What did she say?!” Choi Seunghyun demanded in confusion.

 

“She was shocked at your deep voice.” Youngbae explained to the non-English speakers and the others started laughing.

 

“Was that your natural accent?” Lee Seunghyun asked me.

 

“Yes.” I nodded to him and we started making our way to the lounge area.

 

“You hide it very well. You can't tell you have an accent.” he told me.

 

“Ah, thank you. I have live in Seoul since I was ten years old so I have had a lot of practice.” I explained.

 

“When were you born?” Choi Seunghyun asked.

 

“September 8, 1988.” I told them.

 

“You are almost one month younger than Jiyong!” Youngbae told me.

 

“Who is the youngest in your group?” I asked them while sitting in the lounge area.

 

“Lee Seunghyun-ssi, then Kang Daesung-ssi, the Jiyong-ie, then Dong Youngbae-ssi then me.” Choi Seunghyun-ssi told me.

 

“I'm guessing you guys don't know each other very well.” I said and they nodded.

 

“We are newly formed group. We are now recording some songs and extra dance training. We don't get home until late.” Jiyong explained while my phone was being passed to the others so they can get my number and I can get their's.

 

I'll talk to you guys later. I need to go to my mama's salon now. See you guys tomorrow!” I waved them goodbye and made my way out of the YG building.

 

 

A/N: Please tell me what you think and if you have any ideas for the story. I am writing blind here and I don't know if my readers are enjoying this or not! If you have any advice or criticisms please comment! Any review is good for me.

 

Thank you everyone!

-OurAria x