Mimi Brought Lunch!

Her Dragon And His Queen

A/N: There is a bit of swearing in this, I am sorry if it offends you. There will be a bit of swearing from this point on. Love you guys xx

 

English Korean

 

Chapter Six

 

Jiyong~        Hey Mila, how are you?

 

Mila :D          I good, thanks. How is training? How are the rest of Big Bang?

 

Jiyong~        Everything is good. Youngbae says hi and the others are wondering why you aren't training today.

 

Mila :D          XD I have a gym day today. I am making my way there now. I need to keep in shape. :p

 

Jiyong~         Mila-ssi, this is Choi Seunghyun. We are all very jealous that you can do just gym work today. Jiyong-ie is at the restroom right now and made the mistake of leaving his phone out when we knew his password. We were wondering if you would like to meet us for lunch in dance studio 4 at 12:30-ish?

 

Mila :D         Hehehe. Sure! I will bring a packed lunch for everyone. Mama expected this to happen so she made extra extra food. See you later :p

 

Jiyong~       Sorry about that, Mila. They hacked into my phone.

 

Mila :D        Just change your password to something a bit more complicated and you're sorted. XD

 

I scrolled through my conversation and smiled at their antics.

 

Those boys are so weird.” I giggled while looking for dance studio 4. I spot the door and burst in.

 

“Mimi brought food!” I announced when I saw the five boys messing about.

 

“Hallelujah!” Lee Seunghyun cheered and raced over to grab the food bag.

 

While we eat, Jiyong and I catch up on what has happened in our lives.

 

“My little, half brother, Charlie just turned 8. Chrissy sent over some pictures. How is your sister?” I asked him while taking a bit of my rice. Charlie was product of my father's cheating.

 

“Dami-noona is good. She is still designing clothes. What-” he started to asked but Lee Seunghyun interrupted us.

 

“Noona, did you get the message Sajang-nim announced this morning?” Seunghyun shoved into our conversation and put his full attention on me.

 

“No, I was at the gym today. Speaking of gym, I need to get back there.” I said while looking at my watch.

 

“Well, he announced that your songs are coming along very well and if anyone is thinking of a collaboration with you, talk to you, Tablo-ssi or sajang-nim. He also played your song 'I Care' on the sound system. Loads of people have been talking about it today. Your really good, noona.” he complimented me.

 

Really? Gosh... um... I better get to the gym. I will talk to you later.” I left after cleaning up and ran out.

 

I didn't go to the gym, instead I went to the recording studio to hear the final result of the song.

 

“Tablo-ssi, it's finished? Why did nobody call me?” I asked as soon as I saw my producer.

 

“Yeah, I finished the last touches last night. I sent it straight to sajang-nim and he seemed to really like it. Did the boys tell you it's finished?” He told me with an amused smile.

 

“Lee Seunghyun-ie did. Can I listen to it?” I asked excitedly. I started jumping from foot to foot in excitement.

 

“Sure. I was just editing stuff anyway. Come sit.” he waved me in and I sat in the co-captain chair of the studio.

 

“So, how are you and Jiyong-ssi doing?” Tablo-ssi asked while finding the song.

 

“I'm fine, I guess. I didn't ask him earlier when we all had lunch together, so I don't know how he is.” I answered truthfully but Tablo sighed in annoyance.

 

“I didn't mean it like that, I meant like are you two dating yet?” he asked and I could feel myself blushing.

 

“W-what?! Why would we be dating? We are just friends... I think.” I whispered the last part.

 

I truth over the past couple of months (it is now the end of February) Jiyong and I have been growing closer and closer everyday. We would text each other a lot and I always feel a bit shy around him. Jiyong is very good looking, I will admit, and he is very kind to me even though he is going through a stressful time with his possible debut coming up.

 

“Ah... I think you two would be good together.” Tablo-ssi commented then started to play my song.

 

I couldn't really concentrate on the song because Tablo's comment kept on running through my mind. Would we look good together? I wondered. When the song finished Tablo turned to me.

 

“So, what did you think?” he asked.

 

“The bass line is a bit strong for the song but it works well. It's very good, thank you very much.” I stood up and bowed to him gratefully. I just came up with that on the spot but he seemed to take it well.

 

“Good, you like it. It's not main single material but it is still good for a rookie.” he told me and I smiled at him goofily.

 

For the rest of the day I was at the gym but I kept on getting texts from the boys about what they are doing and when we should meet up next. I was about to agree to all of them until I got a text from Jiyong.

 

Jiyong~         Hey, Mila. Would you like to meet me tomorrow at the park along the street from the YG building?

 

I felt my face heat up and I could tell I had a goofy smile spread across my face.

 

Mila :D         Are you asking me on a date Mr. Kwon Jiyong?

 

I didn't have to wait long for his reply.

 

Jiyong~      Is that okay? I was wondering if you would like to meet me there during our lunch break?

 

Mila :D       Sounds good! See you then.

 

As soon as I pressed the 'send' button I made my treadmill go faster as I suddenly had an adrenalin boost.

 

Sh*t. What am I going to wear?!” I froze on my treadmill and ended up tripping and falling on my .

 

 

A/N: Sorry this chapter is a bit short. I just thought it would be a good place to stop. I am thinking of making the chapters longer. Please tell me what you think.

 

-OurAria xx