Fighting Them Temptations

Her Dragon And His Queen

English Korean

 

Chapter Twenty

 

It is the premiere of The Fighting Temptations and I am standing on the red carpet with my co-stars.

 

Image result for beyonce fighting temptations premiere

(DO NOT OWN!)

 

Christmas was amazing and the song with Kelly Rowland, '8 Days Of Christmas', was a huge Christmas hit. New years was spent with family but I have been flying between the US and Seoul for filming Goldmember.

 

Amila! Amila! To the right! To the centre, honey.” the photographers shouted for my attention and I obediently let them take my pictures.

 

I went through the interviewers and told them about my character, Lilly. Some scenes were awkward as I had a few kissing scenes but I loved the character. She had awesome hair (it did take Jiyong a while to get used to it like that), her love and dedication is strong and she does what she can to survive. That and she isn't scared to set someone straight if the disrespect her.

 

Related image

(Lilly's hair if you were curious.)

 

The movie was amazing, the music was great, it made me cry in a good way and I finally got to see what the whole story was about! I am proud of myself and everyone who contributed to the film.

 

On the 26th of January, Aiden came into my room and told me to pack and that we were going back to Korea for a week. The whole time I was asking why and he wouldn't answer, that I would have to wait and find out.

 

I slept on the plane ride but I would wake up occasionally just to ask Aiden why. I think he is really annoyed by now.

 

Aiden, why are we in Seoul? I have no reason to be here, there is nothing coming up except the filming.” I complained in the car towards the YG building.

 

I don't know either, all I know is that the boss has cleared your schedule for the next week and he wants you in South Korea. I'm taking you to him now.” he shrugged and turned to concentrate on the road.

 

I am quickly whisked away to YG-appa's office and I had to wait outside for what felt like hours. I could hear him yelling at someone but I paid no mind to that, he always smiles when he sees me after a while.

 

“Send in Mila on your way out.” the door finally opened and Seungri came out the office. Of cource it's him.

 

“What did you do this time?” I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

 

“I was out and got caught.” he mumbled and let me past him to get into YG's office.

 

“Appa-YG!” I greeted with open arms and I got a hug from him.

 

“Mila-ssi, how are you?”

 

We made small talk for a little while and I told him about filming and other auditions I was thinking about doing.

 

“Well, done, that's good. I have decided to reward you for your hard work this past year.” he told me and I was shocked... I'm getting rewarded.

 

“You are the most successful newbie artist I have ever had, from the Grammy's to your first movie coming out. Also your first album debuted at number one. I am sending you and Jiyong to Jeju island for six days and then it's right back to work, alright?” he told me sternly and I couldn't contain my enjoyment so I gave him a hug.

 

“Thank you, Appa-YG.” I released him and he looked embarrassed.

 

“No problem, go get packing. See you in a week.” he coughed awkwardly and I ran out.

 

I quickly contacted Jiyong and he already knew.

 

“I'm packing right now. Your mama and Minah packed your bags already. I will meet you at the reception of YG. I'll see you soon.” he hung up and I blinked in surprise. Is there anyone that doesn't know about this gift?

 

The paparazzi and the fans, my brain whispered to me and I found myself nodding to that thought. I hope that lasts.

 

When Jiyong was in sight, I rushed over and started leaving kisses all over his face. I was wearing red lipstick and I messed with his hair. When I pulled away, the Big Bang boys came through and started laughing at their leader.

 

“What?” J looked around in confusion but didn't notice what I did to him. I supported a smug smaile and sorted out my make-up.

 

“You may want to clean up before you go outside.” Youngbae handed him his phone after he took a picture of Jiyong.

 

“Mila! Why did you do this?” he whined and pouted.

 

“I was just saying 'thank you'.” I said and walked of leaving the guys in hysterics.

 

The journey to Jeju was long and quite boring. I was writing and composing while Jiyong slept.

 

“J, wake up. We've landed.” I shook him awake and he opened his eyes with a groan.

 

After we went through security and got our bags, I looked at the scenery and I fell in love. The view was amazing. Blue sky, hardly any clouds, calm sea and a beautiful beach. Very strange for January.

 

Jiyong and I were staying in a little flat for the week by the beach and it was beautiful.

Image result for jeju beach house

 

“Woah...” was all Jiyong said while he looked around the small beach house.

 

“Nice. Appa-YG really is treating us.” I observed and giggled.

 

“There is only... one bed.” Jiyong told me while I unpacked the groceries we bought before coming here.

 

“What?” I asked in surprised. I have to share a bed with Jiyong... what is Appa-YG hinting at?

 

“That's okay. It doesn't bother me.” I gave him a smile and went back to unpacking.

 

The whole time I was thinking about what might or might not happen this week. Would I lose my ity this week? Would that happen or would we not go that far? I felt my cheeks grow hot and I shook my head to rid myself of the steamy images my brain conjured up.

 

“What do you want to do today?” Jiyong asked me while we unpacked our suitcases.

 

“We could just chill for today. It's a bit cold outside.” I suggested and sat back on the bed.

 

“Sure. Big Bang need to finish writing the new album by spring. I need to work on that.” Jiyong mumbled to himself and got his notebook.

 

We exchanged piece of work and advice for our work but there was a bit of tension between us. I spotted him eyeing me and I think he caught me doing the same.

 

This is going to be a long week.

 

A/N: Hey, y'all. It's the summer holidays for me now so I have free time (except for roughly one week for a drama camp). I'm also getting a new puppy soon so my family are excited. Tune in for the next chapter. Follow me on instagram for updates: ourariamila. The next chapter will be M! rated but i will post another for those who are under age. :D

 

-OurAria x