My Mama is my BFF

Her Dragon And His Queen

A/N: This chapter talks about an abusive relationship so if you are not comfortable with that, please don't read it. I will put warnings up before it starts. Thank you xxx

 

English Korean

 

Chapter Four

 

“Mila-unni, you coming?” Minah asked when she found me waiting outside the YG building.

 

“I'm waiting for someone. I'll see you tomorrow.” I explained and she soon left me alone.

 

“Sorry, Mila-ssi. Sajang-nim needed to talk to me. So, are you ready to go?” Jiyong-ssi apologised when he arrived five minutes later.

 

“Yeah, where are you planning on taking me?” I asked and walked next to him.

 

“There is a good BBQ place just around the corner. I thought we could eat there.” he told me with a shy smile and I shyly grinned back.

 

“Great!” I exclaimed and we hurried to the little restaurant.

 

After we ordered our food, we sat in an awkward silence and looked around the empty restaurant bar the elderly couple in the corner eating their meal.

 

“So, Mila, how are your lessons going?” Jiyong finally asked after two minutes.

 

“They are... interesting. Dancing fun and so is singing but the 'being a celebrity' is confusing. I will get through it though. How about your training?” I asked in return.

 

“Good. The producers are working me hard for music but other than that, I'm used to it.” he said and then our food arrived.

 

“Thank you.” we thanked the server in unison and started to eat.

 

We mainly talked about the little facts about each other so we could just get to know each other. I learned he has an older sister called Dami. I told him about my little sister Christina, or Chris as I call her.

 

“Mimi?” a familiar voice said from behind me.

 

“Daehyun!” I smiled brightly and stood up to hug him. He hugged me back tightly and I snuggled into him.

 

“Mila, who is your friend?” Daehyun asked me when he pulled away.

 

“Daehyun, meet my fellow trainee, Kwon Jiyong. Jiyong, meet my boyfriend Kim Daehyun. Jiyong and I decided to grab something to eat after training today.” I told Daehyun.

 

Daehyun and I started dating when I was fourteen. He is two years older than me and very good looking. He has dyed brown hair and a sharp jaw line he is quite tall compared to my 160cm (5'3”).

 

“So, your a dancer boy?” Daehyun asked Jiyong mockingly.

 

“Daehyun, be nice. Jiyong is one of my friends.” I scowled at Daehyun.

 

“It's alright, Mila. I'm actually a rapper man, Daehyun-ssi.” Jiyong fired back with a slight frown.

 

I couldn't help the snort that escaped but I tried to cover it up with a cough. I can already tell it failed.

 

“So, how did you two meet?” Daehyun helped himself to my chair across from Jiyong.

 

“You know the insults from yesterday, well he convinced me to keep on training when I was considering quitting.” I told him with a grateful smile in Jiyong's direction.

 

“Thanks for helping. Mimi has always loved singing.” Daehyun smiled tightly. Oh yeah, he gets jealous easily.

 

(A/N: Please stop reading here if you are not comfortable with abusive relationships. Just scroll down/skip this part until you see the next A/N. Thanks xx)

 

“We should go, Mimi.” Daehyun suddenly announced and grabbed my wrist.

 

“Wait! I wan-” I started to protest but he kept on pulling me along.

 

“Dammit, Dae-oppa! I was enjoying myself with Jiyong!” I shouted when we neared his car across the street.

 

“Well, now you can have fun with me.” he grunted and helped me into the car.

 

“I was just thanking him for helping me yesterday.” I kept protesting all the way to my house.

 

“Well, you could always write him a card then never talk to him again.” he said with a mocking smile.

 

“What have you got against him? He did nothing to you.” I asked, appalled by his actions.

 

“I just know he is bad news. I don't like him.”

 

“You don't like any of my male friends. You're acting a bit possessive. I haven't talked to Johnny in a year because of you!” I said with anger but I was soon to regret my outburst.

 

As soon as the last word was out of my mouth, I was slapped across the face. I just froze and looked at my knees in shock. I lifted my hand to the stinging cheek and winced at the pain.

 

“Y-y... b-bu... why?” I asked weakly.

 

“You need to learn your place. I'm just protecting you and you don't see it!” he explained himself but I can still feel the tears falling.

 

We stayed silent all the way to my house and I don't look at him.

 

Our relationship has never been like this until recently. When we first started dating, it was all sweet and happy but ever since I started training, he has been abusive. Mainly in words but he has hit me a few times before. He also makes unwanted ual advances.

 

“See you later, babe.” Daehyun caught my wrist before I could get out the car and placed an urgent, sloppy kiss on my lips.

 

“Daehyun, stop it. I'm not in the mood.” I struggled against him but he kept on persisting and grabbing my and squeezing me uncomfortably.

 

“Daehyun! Stop it!” I pushed away from him and walked into my apartment building.

 

(A/N: You can now read on my lovely readers! XXX)

 

Mila, is that you back? I thought you had something on after training with a friend.” Mama greeted when I walked through the door.

 

Hey, mama. I had a dinner thing with a friend but Daehyun came and ruined it.” I told her quietly. I dragged myself to my room and then flopped onto my bed. I keep on crying and pulled myself into a tight ball.

 

Baby girl? Are you okay?” Mama knocked on my door but I ignored it so I could suffer in peace.

 

Amila Angela LaBeau, open this damn door before I break it down so I can know what is goin' on.” Mama's soothing, southern belle accent demanded.

 

I slowly opened to door and I don't look her in the eye.

 

Oh god, baby girl. What happened?” Mama took one look at my face and took me into her warm embrace.

 

Daehyun hit me.” I sobbed into her arms and she rubbed my back. She sat on the bed and I sat on her lap while she held me.

 

I knew that boy was no good. Mila, you are too good for that... d*ckbag. You take that sh*t from no one, okay? They hit you, you hit them where it hurts. I found that piece of wisdom when your father...” Mama told me but soon started crying herself.

 

My dad cheated on my mother when I was between the ags of 9 and 10. Mama left him and took me and Chris with her at the first opportunity she had. There was a court case for custody of my sister and I but Christina and I were split up.

 

I don't know how long we were like that for but we just kept on comforting each other. We eventually pulled away and looked each other in the eye in understanding.

 

Movie marathon and junk food?” I suggested with a weak smile.

 

Movie marathon and junk food.” Mama laughed with a nod and went to get snacks while I went to find a bunch of funny movies.

 

We were halfway through watching The Pink Panther with Detective Inspector Clouseau when my phone started ringing.

 

Hello?” I said and waited for the response from the caller.

 

Mimi, it's me.” Daehyun's voice spoke through the speaker. “I just wanted to call you to say I think we shouldn't be together any more. You're always with other guys and you wont be with me in any way. I have found someone else so don't bother coming back to me. See you around.” he hung up and I felt the tears come back.

 

This just isn't your day, baby girl. I'm gonna get some ice-cream and we can rant about the snakes in our lives.” Mama rubbed my shoulder and went to get rocky road ice-cream.

 

I went to text messages on my phone and I have one from Jiyong.

 

Jiyong~         Hey, Mila. Are you okay? Your boyfriend was a bit rough. -J

 

Mila :D          Jiyong! I am so sorry you had to see that. He is now an ex-boyfriend, I just received the news myself.

                      I will bring money tomorrow so I can pay you back for the wasted food. Again I am sorry. -M

 

I sent the text and went back to crying and eating junk food.

 

 

 

A/N: It is currently the Easter Holiday's where I live so I will try to post a bit more for you. I'm from Britain so sorry if spelling, grammar, etc. is different. I should of warned you at the start of this story.... oopsie.

 

-OurAria xxx