LaLaLa~

Her Dragon And His Queen

A/N: From here on, Lee Seunghyun is Seungri and Choi Seunghyun (TOP) is Seunghyun.

 

English Korean

 

Chapter Ten

 

The boys just got off of their debut stage and they were AMAZING! When Jiyong did that backflip, that was shocking.

 

I made my way backstage and instantly glomped the boys.

 

“Well done, you slayed up there! Everything was perfect. You did really well.” I complimented them and jumped up and down in excitement.

 

“Thanks, Mila-noona!” Seungri shouted and glomped me back.

 

“Thank you, Mila. It means a lot.” Taeyang thanked me and wrapped him arm around my shoulders.

 

“Photo time! Everyone, get in. Mila, you stay there. You are the mascot.” Big Bang's manager joked and we all posed for the picture. I kissed Jiyong's cheek and he kissed mine back and we held each other close.

 

Congrats, J. You just made your debut, next step: world domination.” I whispered in his ear and he laughed softly.

 

Thank you, Angel. I...” he started saying something but he paused, not sure how to continue that sentence.

 

You don't need to continue that sentence. It will come out naturally when you are ready. Just so you know, I care for you deeply.” I whispered and quickly pecked him on the lips.

 

Jiyong almost said something that could of changed our relationship. If he was going to say what I think he was going to say, I probably would of cried and said the same thing back with full meaning.

 

We have been spending most of our time together, I would sit in on his rehearsals and he would sit in on my recordings even though he should be resting. I usually force hi to take a nap when I am recording. He is a very dedicated boyfriend.

 

“Thank you.” he held me by my shoulders and squeezed them softly.

 

“No problem, J. Oh, I almost forgot. Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to our Jiyong-ie~ Happy birthday to you~.” The boys and I sang while their manager brought in a cake for Jiyong to cut.

 

“Speech! Speech! Speech!” we chanted while clapping our hands and Jiyong rolled his eyes at us.

 

“Thank you very much, everyone. Congratulations to the members of Big Bang on our epic success. I am happy I got to spend today with those I care about. Thank you so much.” he said and we all cheered at the end.

 

We spent the rest of the day at their dorm, watching movies and eating cake and junk food. Mama made seaweed soup for Jiyong to say 'Happy Birthday' and he ate it all without sharing. The selfish b*****d.

 

When we started watching an American romantic movie, the guys groaned but ended up enjoying it so I had official teasing rights. Yeah, everyone secretly loves 'The Notebook'.

 

'But we don't want to watch this stupid movie~'” I imitated Seunghyun and they started laughing at my low voice.

 

“Wah... you're really good at imitating people. Do me!” Daesung exclaimed in excitement. I sang his part in 'La La La' and they were all clapping at my achievement.

 

I ended up crashing on the sofa and slept over. This isn't the first time this has happened, by the way. We sleep over at each others' places quite often. We've never shared a bed though, in case you were wondering.

 

“Wakey wakey~” I was woken up but I made a rude gesture in their general direction and buried myself in the pillow I was given.

 

“Mila-noona! Why did you do that?!” Seungri's voice exclaimed.

 

“She's not a morning person, you should know this. Last time she swore at you.” Youngbae reminded him and then I was suddenly pushed off of the sofa.

 

“Morning, Mila.” Seunghyun greeted me and sat where my body had been five seconds ago.

 

Prepare to die, you motherf-” I was cut off my Daesung singing and strutting into the room.

 

“I see you've woken up, Mila. Well done, hyung.” Daesung told Seunghyun and he nodded back.

 

Morning, Angel.” Jiyong greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and I just pouted and frowned (frouted? powned?).

 

G'morning, J. I should get home. I need to clean up before I go to the studio.” I mumbled sleepily and slowly got up.

 

Jiyong and I have begun to communicate a lot more in English. He says it's so I feel more at home because I live in a country that doesn't speak my home language. It's quite sweet.

 

Okay, we'll see you later then. See ya.” Jiyong gives me a quick kiss and I head out the door.

 

~~~~Three Months Later~~~~

 

“Angel! There you are. Come on, we are going out with Se7en-hyung.” Jiyong found me packing up my things after dance practice.

 

“Oh, why?” I asked in confusion but let him lead me away by my hand.

 

“He wants to go on a date with his girlfriend but he doesn't want his fans to know they are dating so a group of us are going to go do stuff with them. I think this time we are going to go shopping and go to a cafe.” he explained while dragging me along.

 

“So, a double date with a few third-wheelers.” I summarised and he nodded with a laugh.

 

“You do realise I am walking down the halls in a pair of stilettos and leg warmers and all sweaty.” I told him casually while shrugging on my jacket to go outside.

 

“And you still look perfect.” he turned to me and tapped my nose with a cute smile.

 

That... that was the definition of cheesy.” I told him and walked father so I was dragging him by his hand.

 

“Yah, Jiyong! Mila!” sajang-nim's voice called from behind us.

 

“Oh, hello, sajang-nim.” we greeted him with a bow.

 

“I needed to catch you before you left. I want you two to do a collaboration for Mila's debut. Have fun.” he said then walked off like he didn't just put more pressure on our shoulders.

 

Jiyong and I just looked at each other like 'are we gonna do this? I guess we have to' and shrugged in synchronisation. We continued on our walk to meet with the guys and girl.

 

Aloha~” I greeted everyone when Jiyong and I walked up to them.

 

“Mila-ssi, you're joining us as well?” Se7en, or Dong-Wook, asked me.

 

“Jiyong-ie dragged me along. We haven't hung out in a while and we need to come up with a song for sajang-nim.” I explained and I walked over to Se7en's girlfriend, Da-Hae.

 

“How long have you been with Dong-Wook?” I asked her while linking arms with each other. We are the only girls in the group so we have to look out for each other.

 

“About one and a half years. How about you and Jiyong?” she asked me and walking in sync with me.

 

“We started dating in late February-early March time. So, only a little while. It's tough because he has just debuted and I will debut in January.” I told her an she nodded in understanding.

 

“Yah, Mila-ssi! I want to spend time with my girlfriend!” Dong-Wook complained and tugged on my arm.

 

“Five more minutes.” Da-Hae and I said together and went back to our conversation.

 

“Is it just me, or is Mila and Da-Hae ignoring us for each other?” I heard Dong-Wook say to the guys.

 

“Hey, stop ignoring us!” Seungri shouted and I just gave him the bird and kept on talking with Da-Hae.

 

“Burn...” Jiyong teased the maknae and we arrived at the cafe we were going to eat at.

 

The boys 'strategically' seat us so Da-Hae and I are sitting as far away as possible so we had to talk to our man.

 

“Hey, remember that song... um... 'Crazy In Love'? We could do that one. It would work well with a rap.” Jiyong suggested.

 

“You sure? It's a bit of a boring song...” I tried to get away from using that song because it's about him.

 

“Yeah, and it's not boring. With the right backing, it could be the song you are forever remembered for.” he encouraged me and I caved.

 

“Fine. So, what are you doing for Christmas?” I asked him.

 

“Going to see family then I'm back to promoting. How about you?” he asked.

 

“My sister is flying in for the holidays so we are going to have a family dinner. Mama's going to break out her Creole recipes.” I squirmed in excitement.

 

My mama may not be Creole but her daughters are and she loves the food just as much as we do. Mmm... Gumbo.

 

“You're drooling.” Jiyong dead-panned and I jumped in shock.

 

“Oops, I was thinking about food. Sorry.” I apologised and took a sip of my coffee.

 

“And here I thought you were thinking about me and my amazing body.” Jiyong joked and we laughed together.

 

“That may have popped into my mind.” I played along and giggled.

 

“Lovebirds, please stop it. Your sweetness is making us sick.” Seungri complained to us but we gave him a 'try me' look.

 

“Anyway, about this song...” I ignored and Jiyong and I went over the song and changed bits a pieces of it.

 

This is it. Completed. Perfecto!” I held up the piece of paper we have been scribbling on for the past thirty minutes.

 

“Sorry, guys but we need to make this song.” Jiyong told everyone at the table and we ran back to the YG building.

 

It was straight into recording after we found a producer and giving it to sajang-nim at 7 in the morning when it was finally finished. Yup, we pulled an all-nighter.

 

I ended up napping in the dance studio before I had to have a meeting with sajang-nim. Mama dropped off an outfit for me so sajang-nim wouldn't scold me.

 

“Angel, wake up. Sajang-nim needs to see us.” Jiyong shook me awake.

 

“Let me get dressed first.” I took my bag through to the building's ladies room to get changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

 

“Hello, sajang-nim.” we sat before Yang Hyun-Suk and looked at him in anticipation.

 

“That song... is amazing. Perfectly ready and it will be Mila's main song. We will schedule for a music video recording two weeks from now. That will be 14th to the 15th of December. Well done, you two.” he said then dismissed us.

 

“Music...” I started when we were walking back to the dance studio.

 

“Video.” Jiyong finished for me and we turned to each other with huge smiles on our faces.

 

I jumped into his arms and we started kissing in the middle of the hallway.

 

“Get a room, you two.” someone said and we parted and ran off, laughing the whole way.

 

Unknown to us there was a conversation going on between their sajang-nim and his assistant.

 

“You know, I wouldn't mind if they made world news about their relationship. It's just so... refreshing seeing those two together. I hope they stay together for a long time.” he said while looking at the couple laughing and running down the corridors while holding hands the whole way.

 

“Do you think they love each other, sajang-nim?” the assistant asked.

 

“Yes, definitely. They just don't realise it yet or won't admit it.” he said and went back to work.

 

 

A/N: Sorry about all the time skips. If I did write it all out, the story would be quite boring. Eat, train, dance/sing, sleep, repeat- that would be Mila's life during those time skips. Sorry.

 

-OurAria x