[F] Smack (Joy x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   " Oh god no... " Joy mutters to herself in the cafeteria. 

Are they the best part of your day? 

The only thing she looks forward to whenever she's in school is Music, English, and Math class because they're all with you. 

Are they the first person you think about when you wake up/when you sleep? 

Whenever she's getting ready for school all she can think about is your reaction to her outfit. You're also the last person she thinks about before she goes to sleep and dreams about you. 

Would you do anything for them? 

When she saw a tear fall from your eye she swore that she was going to really hurt the person who made you cry or gave you a hard time. 

Are you imagining a future with them? 

Of course, she's imagined what it's going to be like when the two of you are in college and have respective apartments. 

" Well, then did you find out your answer? "  Seulgi asks with a smirk. 

" Nope, there's no way this is it. I am not going to accept it. " Joy remarks. 

" Just accept it Joy. You're in love with the school's heartthrob. " Wendy states. 

" I am also the school's heartthrob excuse you. " Joy replies. 

" But you're not the one blushing around yourself. You're blushing around her. " Wendy says. 

" Shut up. I'll get over it. " Joy answers

" Alright then. Well, I guess that crosses off one name off the list of her pursuers so the others still have a good chance then. "  Wendy shrugs. 

" Wait... who's in that list? " Joy asks pretending not to care but Seulgi and Wendy know better. 

" Oh, you know, Jennie, Rose, Jihyo, Sana, Namjoon, Hoseok, Lay, Suho, Chen, Kyungsoo, Leo-" 

" Alright, I get it. She has a lot of people interested in her. So? " Joy remarks. 

Seulgi snickers while Wendy scoffs. 

" Say, Wendy, don't you think Rose and her would make the sweetest couple? They both are interested in music after all. Or no maybe Jennie. They would be the hottest couple in the school- " 

The duo laugh when Joy throws her napkins at the two. 

" I hate you both. " Joy grumbles. 

" Well, then you better do something about then huh? " Wendy states. 

 She looked at you and tried not to get mad. There you were sitting there at a table with your friends laughing freely without any worries. She hated that you looked so good even though you weren't even doing anything. She hates how the beats of her heart increase whenever you touch her. She hates how she's always feeling butterflies whenever you're smiling at her. She hates how there's this huge hole in her chest if you're not at school. She hates how even at this moment she's still thinking about you even though you're right in front of her. 

" Joy? " Seulgi calls. 

Joy looks back at Seulgi and sees the two trying to bite back their smirks. She rolls her eyes and grabs her things and heads to the theatre to practice her lines. 

-------------------

" So are you going to the basketball game later on? " Irene asks

" Why would I go? " Joy replies. 

Irene scoffs. 

" Because your one true love is there and not to mention that Rose your best friend is the cheerleader captain so can't you go be a supportive friend? " Irene suggests. 

" Why do I feel like you have a motive behind this? " Joy questions. 

" I don't have any ideas about you and your little lover. What you want to do is all up to you. Whether you do it or not that's all also up to you. I'm not going to force you to do anything since it is your love life after all. " Irene remarks.

" Hm. " Joy says. 

" All I hope is that you won't do something that you will regret. Since I know you are away that she's in the basketball team and I'm sure you know Jennie and Rose are in the cheer team." Irene states. 

--------------------------------

Streamers were flying everywhere as every student present at the game was chanting your name. Your team lifted you and tossed you up in the air while you're laughing and smili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter