[N] For The First Time (Seulgi x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   She felt it the moment she saw you smile, her heart palpitating, stomach filled with butterflies, heat rushing up to her cheeks. She completely forgets that she's standing in a public place in front of other people until Joy elbows her rib. 

" It's alright Miss. You don't need to repay me or anything I can just buy another shirt. " You say.

Seulgi just wanted to stop by a cafe to buy a drink before heading back to the practice room. Joy decides to tag along with her in case if she spills anything and she was correct. An ice vanilla latte ended up being dumped on the back of your favorite white blouse. Honestly, you just thought the day couldn't get any worse but hold on. Maybe things could be made up. You turn around and you're met with a cute girl with bear like features. You try to bite back the smile that's growing on your face when you see her cute panicked expression. 

" Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! " Seulgi says as Joy hands you a bunch of napkins. 

" It's alright. Don't worry about it. " You reply. 

" You probably have to go back to work like this. Your workers will see you like this. Oh my god! Why do I have to be so clumsy at a time like this?! " Seulgi groans as she covers her face with her hands. 

You laugh. 

Seulgi peaks through her hands and sees your smile. It's so bright and the sound of your laugh, she wants to record it just to remember how it sounds like. And that's why you're in your current position. 

" Are you sure you don't want me to buy you another shirt or anything? It is my fault after all. " Seulgi says. 

" No, I'm fine. Don't worry about it I have spare shirts in the office. " You reply

Seulgi nods. 

" Irene unnie is wondering why we're taking so long. Unnie, you want to head back now? " Joy asks

Seulgi nods. 

" By the way, I'm a huge fan. " You say before walking out of the cafe. 

Seulgi stands there with her cheeks flushed while there's a knowing smirk on Joy's face.

" You know unnie, they didn't say that they were particularly your fan. " Joy teases. 

" So?! They're a fan of us and that's all that matters. " Seulgi answers. 

" Oh, but what if they're a fan of Irene unnie, maybe even Wendy unnie or hmm.. ooh.. What if they're a huge fan of me? " Joy taunts

Joy sees the frown that starts forming on Seulgi's face and starts breaking into laughter. 

" Oh man, I can't believe the time for this is actually happening. " Joy cackles. 

" Time for what? Am I dying? Joy what is going on?! " Seulgi panics as she can feel her heartbeats rise. 

" No, oh gosh, unnie. I forgot that you've lived your entire teenage life as a trainee so of course, you wouldn't know the feeling. " Joy remarks

" Feeling? What feeling? " Seulgi asks

" Unnie, you have a crush on that office worker. " Joy states. 

Seulgi's cheeks start getting hot again as she starts walking faster. 

" What me in love? No. Besides, I can't date

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter