[N] Pocky Game (Joy x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  You don't understand how the mood changed so quickly. Your group of friends were hanging out and drinking beers and just catching up with things. Then all the sudden someone suggested playing games. You thought board games but how you were so wrong. Out of all the games that they chose to play they chose the pocky game. That's when you started understanding the true intentions of the game. There were a few people within the group who had their crushes here too so it made sense to give them a little push right? However, you didn't know that you were also one of the people that someone has a crush on. You didn't know that it was Joy too. However, the thing was you didn't know her as well as your friends. You rarely got to see her compared to your friends. At the moment they are deciding the order on who goes first and the partners. 

" The next set of partners Joy and You. " Rose says as she looks at you with an unknown smirk.

You stare at her suspiciously while she whispers something to Joy and Joy smacks Rose's shoulder as her cheeks flush. You shrug it off as you watch Irene play with her partner. Soon Joy joins as she sits next to you. You watch Solar measure how short the pocky snack is from Irene and her partner. 

" At this point, we might as well announce Irene as first place. " Moonbyul says. 

You agree. 

" Right after Wendy and her partner will be Joy and you. " Jennie says. 

You nod. 

" You nervous? " She teases 

You snicker as she wiggles her eyebrows. 

" Aren't you supposed to be worrying if Rose notices your feelings? " You remark. 

" That hurt you know. " Jennie pouts. 

You chuckle as you pull her in for a hug while she hits you, 

" Aw... I know you love me too Jennie. " You tease. 

" Ugh, I hate you more. " Jennie remarks.

Joy was watching Jennie and your interaction and she sighs. She wonders when are you going to notice. 

" You know it's not going to be easy for them to notice your feelings. " Rose says. 

" What makes you think that? " Joy asks

" Well, first of all whenever they're around you're not there. You've basically avoided going to any hangout if they're going. So they barely know you compared to the others. " Rose states

" Then I can let th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter