[F] Built For It (Seulgi x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 " Uhm... wouldn't now be the perfect timing to go in and save her? " Wendy asks through her wire

The five women of Red Velvet, the only female gang in Seoul stood in their hideout positions. You, the sixth member is currently being held hostage in an enemy's warehouse. Seulgi and Irene hiding in hidden spots near the warehouse. Joy is the lookout. While Yeri is making sure all the grenades she has on various spots outside of the warehouse is ready for use. Wendy is back at their home base watching everything that's going on between the gang and you. 

" She can handle it, Wendy. " Seulgi reassured.

A few seconds later they hear your scream. 

" Oh god. They just chopped off one of her fingers. Why do I even agree to this? " Wendy groans. 

" Just hang on for a second. We'll patch her up when we get back to the base. " Seulgi replies. 

" How are you so calm? Your girlfriend is literally in there and is about to be meat for the enemy's bloodhounds. " Wendy screeched

Seulgi just shrugs. 

" Irene unnie! You're the leader of the gang! Aren't you going to call any shots?! " Wendy yells. 

" It's not my girlfriend that's in there. " Irene remarks. 

Wendy snickers. 

" Unnie don't you think you're a bit too soft? Besides she's been in tougher positions. " Joy says. 

" Am I the only one that has a heart in this group?! " Wendy asks. 

" Yes. " They all say. 

" And to think that I've been friends with you all for more than five years. " Wendy snickers. 

Irene chuckles. 

" Wendy we wouldn't leave her in there if we know that she's going to die. " Irene remarks. 

" There you go again. Unnie, we keep throwing her into these situations because we're always constantly saying she's built for it, she can handle it. But we all know about her past so are we really helping her or making her relive those moments? " Wendy states. 

" We'll talk about this later. " Seulgi says. 

Seulgi busts in and starts shooting the enemies. Irene uses her draggers and cuts right at the base of the enemies throat. Yeri was in the back as she blew up the backup warehouse of the enemies. Joy swings her baseball bat and cracks the skulls of the enemies heads. When they're sure that everyone's dead Seulgi turns

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter