[F] Habit (Irene x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       She was going insane staring at you from a distance as you were posing in front of the camera. Irene doesn't know which was making her loose her sanity, the fact that you looked so good in that leather jacket or your habit of biting your lip. She looks away when the photographer calls you and talks about the photos and what other poses you could do. However, you being five feet away from her didn't make it any better as she was burning up. You look at her movements because for some reason she seems a lot quiter today but when you were going to ask her the photographer calls you. 

" Alright we'll begin again! " The photographer shouts as the lights dim. 

You were thinking of other poses to strike, so you decide to let the leather jacket slip off of your shoulders revealing your tank top. However, you lose your focus when you hear Irene choking. You look at her concerned but continued to pose. 

" You're done! Joy & Yeri please get ready for your duo shots! " The photographer shouts

The stylists pull you into the dressing room to hand you another outfit to prepare for your duo shots with Irene. Irene was no where to be seen as it was only the 94 duo in the dressing room. You quickly change into your outfit and call the make up artists in so they can alter your make up. When you're done you quickly slip into your shoes and go to the waiting room to find Irene. 

" You alright? " You ask 

" Yeah. I'm great. " She replies

--------------------------

Irene hears you entering the waiting room and when she turns around to see you she holds her breath. You were standing there in a blue blazer that looks almost identical to the ones that were worn in Be Natural and a white v-neck with black slacks and white shoes. 

" Lords why are you testing me today... " She mumbled

" You alright? " You ask

" Yeah. I'm great. " She replies

The manager knocks on the door to inform you that the next set of photos are to be taken right now. So Irene and you head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter