[F] Lesson Learned (Seulgi x You)

Day & Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Rose and Jennie called you over to hang out at their dorm so here you are snuggeled in between Rose and Lisa while the group is going live on V-Live. You're reading all the comments that the fans are posting. 

" They keep saying Lisa and you look cute together. " Jennie chortles. 

" What? Don't we though? " Lisa questions.

" Are you seriously asking this right now? " You reply

" YOU JERK! I thought you love me!! " Lisa exclaims dramatically.

You raise your hands up as if you're caught red handed. 

" I never said anything! " You answer 

" Rejected so quick. As expected there's a reason why we hang out. " Jennie cackles as she hi fives you and you do the same. 

Lisa pouts while everyone groans. 

" Stop being so dramatic Lisa! " Rose groans. 

" My heart's been broken. " Lisa pretends to cry. 

" I swear you are so extra. " You chuckle. 

" Now everyone in the comment section is calling you a jerk. " Jisoo laughs. 

" Seriously people?! I was only called over here to hang out! Not to start suddenly dating someone from the group! " You whine. 

" Make it up to her then. " Rose suggests. 

" I don't understand why I even need to make it up to her in the first place. " You mumble. 

" The fans are telling you to kiss Lisa's cheek. " Jisoo cackles. 

" WHAT. " You yell. 

" Wow our fans.. " Jennie laughs. 

You groan as you slam your head against the floor as Lisa's invading your space. 

" Woman move! " You yell pushing her away. 

" I'm not moving until you kiss my cheek. " Lisa smirks. 

" Jennie! Help! " You whine

" Nah. I watch not help. " Jennie replies

You look at Rose and Jisoo with puppy eyes. However, Jisoo's not even looking at you while Rose is busy eating. You sigh as Lisa's leaning in even more. 

" Fine. " You groan. 

" YES. Jennie get this on camera! " Jisoo yells. 

You glare at her before turning back to Lisa as you quickly peck her cheek and turn away. 

" Aw.. how cute young love. " Jisoo teases. 

" No thanks. I'm attached to someone already. " You reply.

" I wonder what mess are you going to come back to when you go back to your dorm. " Jennie chirps. 

" Probably gonna have to sleep in the living room for a few days. " Jisoo teases

" I swear, it's like you enjoy my misery. " You say as you glare at Jisoo. While Jisoo's smirking. 

-------------------------------

Things aren't looking good at Red Velvet's dorm right now. The resident baby cub is clutching onto her phone in a tight manner in the living room that even Wendy and Yeri are staring at her weirdly. 

" Bear is something wrong? " The other 94 liner asks. 

" I am so going to punish her tonight. " Seulgi mutters as she angrily stomps to her room. 

" Wait what? Unnie! " Yeri shouts

Joy who witnessed Seulgi's anger goes to the living room and stares at Yeri and Wendy in a questioning manner. The two shrug. 

" If we knew I think we could have been able to help her sort it out. " Wendy answers.

" Ugh. Where's the bear's girlfriend when you need her? " Joy groans. 

" Isn't she hanging out with the BlackPink members today? Seulgi said something about her being on V-Live with them.  " Wendy replies. 

It takes a few seconds for it to click in the somewhat mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter