six

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

SEHUN

Waking up with a big smile on face is just weird. Because basically, I’m not a fan of waking up early especially on weekend. But the dream that I dream about make everything better. If this is my dream every day, I will be more than happy to wake up early.

I quickly get ready and walk down. Jake and Mark look at me with a shock.

“Wow. That’s first. Sehun is awake at 9 o’clock. On weekend.” Mark sarcastically

“Shut up, Mark.” I said and hit his arm.

Jake and Mark just laugh. “What happen? Did Hayoung come in your dream?” Jake said.

I smile and said “You think?”

“Oh God, You are really doomed. You like her don’t you.” Jake said.

“No I don’t.” I said still not sure.

“Of course not. Because you love her, that’s why.” Jake said.

“Well the truth is I’m not sure.” I said.

“What do you mean you’re not sure. You love her. Why am I’m confident is because I’m like that too. Why do you think I always wake up early?” Mark said looking at me with her eyebrow up.

“Because you always dream about Wendy?”

“There you go. That girl just never leaves me even in dream.” Mark said in sigh.

Jake laughs and said “Admit it Sehun. You love her. Because that happen to me to. I never get to sleep because I keep on thinking about Emma. In my sleep, she will always be there. And when I wake up, I continue thinking about her.”

“But guys, I just meet her. I never talk to her. Well, I did once. Asking her name, but she ran away. Isn’t it stupid to fall in love even if we just meet once and never talk before.”

“Nope. It’s not stupid. Why, because the same thing happen to me.” Mark said.

“Me too.” Jake said.

I look at them in shock.

“Believe it. This stupid playboy falls in love with Wendy when I saw her with Emma for the first time at the school library.” Mark said.

“Mine was when I saw Mark talking to her at the basketball court.” Jake said.

“The different between me and Jake is, Jake told Emma that I like her and I still keep my feeling.”

“Look Sehun, It’s not a crime to fall in love at the first sight. It’s normal. Just admit it, you love her. We’ll support you.”

Maybe they are right. I do love Hayoung. She’s always in my mind and my dream. She never left even for once. Maybe on Monday I can tell Arvin about this. And I hope he can help me know Hayoung.

“Yah! What are you thinking about?” Jake said.

“Nothing. I was just thinking about my feeling toward Hayoung.”

“So. What is it? Is it love, like or just a stupid feeling?”

“It’s love. It’s always been love since the first time I saw her.”

“Wow that was fast. Congratulation. Welcome to the club. So when are you planning to tell her. Or you’re going to be like Mark. Just keep your feeling all by yourself.”

“No, I’m not like Mark. I would like to tell her. But not now. I want to make her talk to me, know me and then become my friend. Then I’ll tell her. I just hope Arvin will help me.”

“Arvin? Hayoung’s boyfriend. Are mad?”

“Arvin is not Hayoung boyfriend. His just a friend. A best friend.”

“How did you know? Did he tell you that?”

“Yup. He did. When I meet her yesterday.”

“Congratulation. She’s single. It will make everything easier.”

“Not that easy guys. She’s scared with me. Every time I’m near her, she looks scared. I don’t know why. But not only me. But every guy that try to talk to her. I need to know that why his acting like that.”

“Okay then. Remember Sehun, we are always there for you.” Jake said.

“I know guys. Thanks.”

 “We need to celebrate.” Mark said.

“How? If you’re going to say club. No way. Find another way.”

“Then let’s go to Emma house and celebrate there. We can tell then. Who know they can help you out.” Mark said.

“Or the truth is you want to see Wendy. Just tell the truth Mark. Tell her already that you like her.” Jake said.

“Not now. Later. I’m still waiting the right time. So, how?” Mark said.

“That’s a good idea. Anyway it’s been a long time since we have party together. Who know we can ask Emma or Wendy to ask Hayoung to join us.”

I look at Jake and smile. This guy knows what his doing. Jake looks at me and smiles.

“Okay. Call. Why don’t you call Emma and inform them.”

“Okay.” With that Jake walks away with his phone calling her girlfriend.

I stand up and walk to the kitchen to find some breakfast.

***

That night, we grab whatever we need for a private party at Emma house. Once we were done, we slide in the car and drive straight to Emma apartment. Once we arrive at Emma’s and Wendy’s apartment, we press the bell and the door was open by Emma.

“Hey guys. Come in.” Emma opens the door wider and step aside for us to walk in.

I was so excited to walk in since Hayoung will be there. But once I step in, I was disappointed. She wasn’t there. I look at Emma and ask “Hey, Emma. Where is Hayoung?”

Emma smile and said “Hayoung couldn’t come. She said she have to work. That’s why.”

I sigh. Then I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn to look and it was Jake.

“Cool man. I will tell Emma, to call her and come after her work time.” Jake said.

“Thank you.”

Then Jake said “Baby, when is will Hayoung finish her work?”

“I don’t know. Maybe 10 o’clock. Why?” Emma answers from the kitchen.

“Just. Why don’t you tell her to come after her work hours?” Jake said.

“Why so are you so interested in Hayoung?” Emma said. I can sense jealousness in her voice.

Jake laughs and said “Don’t worry. I love you and only you. I’m asking on Sehun behalf.”

Emma looks at me and said “So is true, you like her huh?”

I nod and answer “Yes.”

“Congratulation. Welcome to the club.” Emma said.

“What do mean club? Hello, I’m still have in anyone.” Mark said.

“Shut up Mark. I know you like her.” Emma said with her annoyed face.

“Who are you talking about?” Mark answer as if he doesn’t know anything.

Emma mouthed ‘Wendy’. Mark eyes widen in shock.

“Should I say it louder?” Emma said.

“Don’t.” Mark said in panic. We just laugh.

Then we continue talking and joking around. I keep on looking at the clock and hoping that Hayoung will come.

It’s was 10 o’clock and I was keep on waiting for the bell to ring but it didn’t. But Emma phone did. She smile and shoe me who is calling and it was Hayoung.

She picks it up and turns it to loud speaker. The she said “Hi Hayoung. Why are you calling?”

“Hi Emma.”

Just listening to her make my heart beat. What a sweet voice.

“Look, I can’t come to your private party today. Arvin is akin me to have dinner with him since their parents is not home and he hates to eat alone. Sorry.” Hayoung said.

What? Why? Hayoung please come. At least I can see your face. Stupid Arvin. Just eat alone. What’s the problem with eating alone?

“Why don’t you bring Arvin along with you? At least I can talk with him.” Wendy said. I look at Mark and I can see that his jealous. I wanted to say to Mark that he doesn’t need to be jealous because Arvin is a gay. But I promise Arvin that I’m not going to tell anyone.

“Can I bring him with me?”

“Yes. Of course you can.”

“Wait I ask him.” Hayoung said. Then I can hear her asking.

After a few second she said “Okay, the. Will be on our way.”

“Okay. Cool. We will be waiting.” Emma said.

Then they hang up. After a few minutes, the door bell ring. I got really excited and happy. When Wendy opens the door, there she is, the girl that stole my heart with a bright and sweet smile.

When she walks in, our eyes meet and she stop. Then Arvin taps her shoulder and asks “Are you okay Hayoung?”

Hayoung look at him and smile saying him that she’s fine and continue to walk in without looking at me and straight to the kitchen where Emma is.

My eyes keep on looking at her and I couldn’t move my eyes from her. Today, I’m going to try talking to her. I don’t care.

Then I someone tap my back. I turn around and it was Arvin.

“Stop looking. She won’t feel comfortable.” Arvin said.

“Sorry.”

“It’s fine.” Arvin said and walks away to where the food is.

We keep on talking and laughing. Hayoung didn’t talk much. She just laugh and talk when she need to. She looks uncomfortable with me and the guys are her. I wonder why?

Then Jake takes out a beer from the fridge and offer to us the beer. When it comes to Hayoung turn she declines it. Jake raised his eyebrow and said “You don’t drink.”

“No. I just don’t like the smell so much.” She said and I can hear her voice was shaky.

“You’re just like Emma and Wendy then. They don’t drink too.” Jake said.

She just smiles. Then she looks at Arvin as if she’s asking for a help. Arvin as if understands and said “Hey, I want one.”

Then Hayoung ask for a permission to go to the bathroom and she rush to the bathroom.

Arvin look concern and I heard him curse under his breath. He places his beer on the table and walk to the bathroom. Then we can hear him knock the door.

“Hayoung, are you okay?” Arvin said and we all can hear his worry voice.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’ll be out later Arvin.” Hayoung said. She sounds not well.

“No. Baby girl open the door first. Let me see you?”

Baby girl. Why is he calling my girl baby girl? He said his gay.

“No. I’m fine Arvin. Just go.” Hayoung said and her voice this time crack.

Emma and Wendy look worried and Emma said “Is she fine? She doesn’t sound fine.”

Then Wendy said “Do you need a key?”

Arvin looks at Wendy and nod. “Please. Bring it fast.”

Wendy went to the coffee table drawer and takes the key from there. Once she got it, she gives it to Arvin.

Arvin quickly unlocks the door and walk in. We all look in the bathroom and saw Hayoung look so pale.

What the hell? Why is she looking so pale? She looks fine just now.

“Hayoung, are you okay?”

She looks at Arvin and hugs him tightly and she murmured something that we all can’t hear it.

“Do you want to go back home?” Arvin said.

Hayoung nod against his chest. The broke the hug and Arvin help Hayoung stand up. He apologize and said that they need to go back home.

Everyone understands and tell Arvin that it’s fine. When the door was close when the step out, everyone look at each other.

“That was something new.” Jake said.

“What really happen?” Emma asks.

“I know. She was fine just now. What really happen? Why she suddenly act like that?” Jake asks.

I need to know what happen. I’m going to tell Arvin that I love her this Monday and I’m going to force him tell me and help me. I’m going to beg if I need to.

After that, we help Emma and Wendy clean. Then we went back.

When I was on the bed, I keep on thinking what really happen.

 

HAYOUNG

We were talking and laughing. I can fell and saw with the corner of my eyes that Sehun is looking at me. I felt uncomfortable but pretend that it didn’t affect me. While we were talking, suddenly Jake offers me a beer. The drink that I hate the most. There are so many stories behind beer and any alcohol.

Suddenly everything that happen to me, hit me. The stupid past that I try to forget came back. I felt nausea and feel like throwing up.

I ask permission to go to the bathroom. Once I was in the bathroom, I look it and throw up everything that I ate just now. I was still throwing up when I hear someone knocking. It’s was Arvin asking how I am. I try to sound normal but I know he know I’m not.

I keep on throwing up until nothing came out. I wash my mouth and everything hit me back when I saw my face in the mirror.

I fall on the floor and pull my leg near me and hug it. Hide my face between my knee and chest and try to hold my tears. Then I heard the door unlock. I ignore it. Then I felt someone sitting beside me and said my name. It was Arvin. I look at him and hug him tightly.

“Arvin, I’m scared. I’m really scared. I don’t know what his going to do to me. His going to hit me again.”

“Shh… baby girl. Nothing’s going to happen. His not here. Remember we are far away from him. So cool down baby girl.”

“I’m scared Arvin. I really do.”

He keeps on saying shooting word to calm me down. Once I was calm down, Arvin ask if I want to go home. I nod against his chest. Then he helps me stand up. After apologizing to everyone, we went back home.

Once we arrive my apartment, Arvin helps me to the bed and lie me down on the bed. Tug me in. He wanted to go back home but I stop him and told him to wait until I fall asleep. He just nods and sits on the floor beside my bed and told me to sleep. I thank him and I don’t know when I fall asleep.

 Felt someone kissing my forehead and said “Everything’s going to be fine.” I didn’t open my eyes since I’m still sleepy. I hear a door close and I fall back to my sleep.