eleven

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

SEHUN

I still can’t forget about what happen this evening. Why was Hayoung crying and why did Arvin insist to send Hayoung back home when he told me this morning that I should be the one send her home.

I was lying on my bed thinking when my phone ring. I was so lazy to pick it up but still take my phone that was on my side table and look at the caller. When I saw Arvin name, I smile and pick it up.

“Hey. What’s up?” I said.

“Hey. Well Sehun, where are you now? I need to meet you. I have something I need to talk about.” He said and I can hear that he sound concern.

But I quickly said yes because I know he must want to talk about my Hayoung. Once I agree, we plan to meet at the same café we meet before. After I hang up, I quickly stand up and walk take my wallet and walk out from the house.

Once I arrive at the place, I order my coffee and take a sit at the same place I sat with Arvin. After a few second later, Arvin walks in and sits in front of me once he saw me.

“So what is it that you want to talk about?” I ask immediately.

Arvin sighs and looks at me. I can see that he look sorry but I don’t know about what. Now I’m curious.

“I’m sorry Sehun.” He said.

What is he sorry about?

“What? About what?” I ask.

“I think I can’t help you anymore.”

“What do you mean by that? Arvin, you promise me you will help me.”

“I know I did. Okay. I know I promise you that I will help you know Hayoung and make you guys close. But that was before I know something that I can’t tell you. And this what Hayoung said. She don’t want you to be involves in this.”

“Damn it, Arvin. You promise me you’ll help me. And you told me every Hayoung’s secret. What is there left. Tell me.” I said firmly. I was mad. No I was beyond mad. I was furious.

“I didn’t know about this secret before. I just know about this few hours ago. I’m sorry I can’t tell you about this. Please Sehun. Understand me. You should look at her and how she begs me for not helping you and tell you about this. She just doesn’t want you to involve in this. I’m so sorry. Please just forget about her and find other girl.”

“I’m not going to just let this be. Arvin, tell me what happen. What is it that you keeping from me. I need to know. I’m not just going to forget about Hayoung and find other girl. That’s not me.”

“I can’t, Sehun. Why don’t you understand. I promise Hayoung I can’t.”

“Really. Now you’re going to say that you promise Hayoung that you won’t tell me her secret. If you forget about something, let me remind you something. You told me that she was abuse by her own father which supposes to be a secret that you shouldn’t tell me or anyone. So now you are going to tell me everything. I’m not letting you go from here if you just don’t tell me.” I said with full of determination. I’m not going to let him go just like that.

“Please Sehun. Understand me. This is something really impossible. She really don’t want you to involve in this and put you in danger.”

I was about to say something when his phone ring. I look at the caller tone and saw Hayoung’s name. He excuses himself and picks the phone up.

“Hey baby girl. Why are you calling me?” Arvin said.

Just then his face instantly fall and look worry. What the hell just happen? Is my girl in danger?

“Okay. Just don’t hang up okay. I’ll be there. Just try to think about something. Don’t come out okay.” He sounds worry.

I look at him and ask “what happen to her? Is everything okay.”

“I need your help. Let’s go. Hayoung is in trouble.”

“What the hell happen? Would you tell me?” I ask again. I was worry and I need to know what happen.

“I tell you later. Please just walk faster.” Arvin said.

After a few second later, we arrives a Hayoung’s apartment and walk up the stairs since the lift will taking our time.

Once we reach Hayoung floor, we found out that her house door was open.

. I run as fast as I can to her room and saw a guy was pulling Hayoung by force and Hayoung was begging for him to let her go. She doesn’t even look good. There were cuts and bruises on her face and her clothes were torn.

HAYOUNG

“You.”

“Hi sweetheart. It’s been a very long time we didn’t meet. How are you?” he said smiling evilly at me.

I didn’t answer but quickly close back the door but he stop it from closing by placing his leg on the door. I try to push the door but he was stronger. He push the door and I fall down.

When he walk slowly approaching me, I slowly move back slowly and ready to stand up and run away. Once I’m ready, I stand up quickly and try to run away but he was faster. He grabs me by my arm and pulls me toward him.

“Where are you planning to go, sweetie.”

I bite his arm and quickly run to the bathroom. Luckily while I was running, I manage to take my phone with me. Once I was inside the bathroom, I lock it and quickly call Arvin.

“Hey baby girl. Why are you calling me?”

“Arvin, help me. He is here. His here to take me and I don’t know what his going to do with me. Help me Arvin. I’m scared.” I said.

Then I heard a bang on the bathroom door.

“Hayoung, open the door while I’m telling you kindly. Don’t make me break the door. You know the consecution.”

““Okay. Just don’t hang up okay. I’ll be there. Just try to think about something. Don’t come out okay.” Arvin said.

Just then, the bathroom door had been break by him and he walk in. I wanted to run but I have no way to run.

“I told you to open the damn door. Didn’t I. Why are you being so stubborn?”

“I’m sorry. Please let me go. Please. I promise I won’t do anything.” I peal.

He laughs evilly and said “No way baby. You think I’m going to believe that. Your mine. Only mine. I told you earlier in Korea don’t do any stupid thing and you did. You run away from our wedding. Now you’re going to get your punishment.” Then he slaps me. Hard.

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I promise I won’t do it again.”

“Do you know how hard it was to make you mine? I need to talk you your alcoholic father and need to offer him money just to make you mine. That stupid father of yours even run away with my money after he give you to me.” He said and then ripped my sleeve and clothes.

Then he pulls me out of the bathroom roughly and I keep on bagging him. My arm was hurting and I bet it will left bruise. I was just begging and begging with hope Arvin will come faster and help me from him.

“LET HER GO!”

We turn to look at the person and it was Sehun. Jae Hun arm tighten and his nails was digging into my skin. “No. she’s mine.”

“I said let her go. If you don’t let her go,  I swear you’ll be death of me. Let her go.” Sehun said.

Jae Hun look at me and smirk “So, his your new boyfriend. Where is the one that make you run away from me?”

I shook my head try to denial it. Then he try to slap me again and I close my eyes waiting from the slap on my cheek. But it didn’t.

“If I were you, I wouldn’t do that.”

I open my eyes and saw Sehun grabbing Jae Hun’s wrist tightly and the next thing I know, Sehun punch him and he fall on the floor. I quickly run away from there and hide myself at one of the corner covering my ears and closing my eyes.

SEHUN

Did she just try to hit my Hayoung. No one hit my girl. I punch him several time ignoring Arvin who was trying to tell me to stop.

“Sehun, you need to stop. Hayoung is scared and he needs you now. Let him go. His done. He won’t even able to stand up or open his eyes. Stop it and go to Hayoung now. Let me take care of him.” Arvin said trying to stop me and I did. I stop upon hearing Hayoung’s name.

I let that guy go and run toward Hayoung who was sitting at the corner closing her eyes and covering her ears and begging to stop. I sit beside her and cupped her cheek.

“Hayoung.” I whisper.

“No…No…No. don’t touch me. Don’t touch me, please.”

“Hey..hey..hey. Hayoung, it’s me. It’s Sehun. I won’t hurt you. Open your eyes and look at me.”

She open her eyes and look at me. Once she saw me, she quickly hug me tightly. I hug her back to assure that everything is fine now.

“I’m scared Sehun. Help me. His going to take me away and hurt me.”

“Shhh. Everything is fine. His not going to hurt you anymore. His gone.”

She keeps on crying and crying until she stops suddenly. I pull her away from my arm and she was unconscious.

I slap her face lightly and call her name. “Hayoung wake up. Baby open your eyes, please.”

I carry her up in my arm and lie her down on her bed. I didn’t even realize that the police came and take the guy away.

Arvin came and gives me a glass of water and I take it. Spatter some water on her face just to wake her up.

She open her eyes for a moment and instantly fall back to sleep. I sight in relief. Pull the duvet to cover her almost body and call Emma and Wendy for help.

Just a few minutes later, they came and ask what happen. I told them that I will tell everything later and help Hayoung change her clothes. I walk out from the house for a moment while Emma and Wendy change Hayoung’s clothes.

Once they were done, they tell me come inside and I did. Then they demand me to tell them what happen and I did. I told them everything. I was shock that they knew about this.