fifteen

MY FIRST & LAST LOVE SEASON 4 (SEYOUNG)

HAYOUNG

Since that incident, Sehun didn’t leave my side even for once. Well he did leave for awhile and that is when I have a class or he have one.

Every single time, his beside me, my heart felt something. I ask Arvin about this and what he did is only smirk and said that I have feeling for him, which I don’t believe. Well, my heart does skip a beat when his near me and I blush every time he do something sweet for me. But I don’t think so I like him. Do I?

I was walking back home today since I was studying at the library. I didn’t realize that it was getting late. I pack my things and look at my phone and it has 15 missed calls. 10 from Sehun and 5 from Arvin and some massage from my friend asking me where I am.

Dimmit.

I quickly pack my things and walk out from the library. While I was walking, I felt like someone following me. So I quicken my step and they quicken my step to.

I keep on walking as fast as I can when suddenly 3 man step infront of me. “Hey beautiful. Why are you walking all alone at night? Do you want us to accompany you?”

I shook my head and said “No thank you. I can walk alone.” And continue walking but then they stop again infront of me. I start to panic.

Then one of the guys plays with my hair and said “Come on beautiful. I know you want to walk with us.”

Then I felt someone caressing my cheek and I pull away. “Please leave me alone. If you want my money, just take it but please leave me alone.”

“Oh baby. Why would we want your money when we can have you.” One of the men said, caressing my arm and I cringe listening to that. I know what he means.

I count to three and run away from them but they were faster than me and grab me by my wrist and pull me toward him.

Since it’s dark and no one was there, I start to panic. I try to shout by my mouth was shut by one of the guy there. I push them away and try to run but I step on my shoe lace and fall down.

I can hear the boys laughing and walking near me. I try to stand up but I sprain my leg. Every step crawl back word, the take two steps forward. I wanted to shout again but one of the shut my mouth and I fall back and him on top of me.

He rip both of my sleeve and t-shirt showing my bra.

“Please, leave me alone. Please, I’m begging you. Please. I promise I won’t tell anyone. Just please leave me.” I said begging and crying.

The smirk and said “No way. We have our beautiful and delicious pray. Why would just let it go.”

He was about to kiss me when someone said “If I were you, I won’t do it.”

He stops from kissing me then I didn’t felt anyone on top of me.

“Look hero. Get lost since I’m asking you, properly.” He said and then look back at me and was about to get back on my top. But he was pull by the person that help me and punch him.

I couldn’t see his face because it was so dark and I was closing by eyes because I was very scared of whatever happen infront of me. Then a group of person come and some of then start punching them and I felt a jacket on me and someone hug me.

I try to push it by saying “Let me go please. Don’t. please go away. No..no..no.”

“Hayoung, shush. It’s us. It’s me and Wendy.” Emma said.

I open my eyes and saw Emma and Wendy face from the dim light. I hug Wendy tightly and cry in her arm. “Help me please. Help me. I’m scared.”

“Shhh. Everything is fine. Don’t worry.” Wendy said rubbing my back.

Then everything felt silent. Then Wendy broke from the hug and the next thing I know, I was in someone else embrace and I felt save. From the smell, I know who it was.

“Sehun, take me away from here, please. I’m scared. They were trying to me.”

“Nothing’s going to happen now. Don’t worry. I’m here now. Nothing’s going to happen. I told didn’t I that I will protect you.”

Then he pull away from the hugs and I felt empty. I try to stand up by I couldn’t. then next thing I know, I was been carry by someone and when I look at the person face, it was non other then my hero, Sehun.

My Hero. Hayoung, what are you saying?”

All the way to the car, I keep on looking at him and I can sense that he was worry but I can feel that his mad. But about what?

I was place in the car and Sehun take a sit on my left side and Arvin was on my right. Just then I realize that Arvin, Mark and Jake were there to. I remind myself to thank them later.

When the car stop, I look outside and it was not the apartment where I leave.

I wanted to ask where we were but Sehun cut be by saying that we are at his, Jake and Mark’s house. I nod my head and was about to ask again that why are we here but was cut off by Sehun again.

“Don’t ask why we are here and no more questions.” He said and picks me up again and we walk inside the house.

He walks straight to the stairs and climb up. He walks inside one of the room and lie me down on a bed. He walks to the door and closes the door and then he walks to the closet and takes out a first aid kit. He walks back to me with his angry face.

SEHUN

Am I angry? No. I’m not angry. I was furious. What was she thinking walking all alone from the collage late at night? Didn’t she know it was dangerous? If I didn’t hear her shouting, I don’t know what will happen to her.

I didn’t want to say anything because I know that if I said anything, I will be shouting at her and I know how much she hates someone fighting and shouting.

I wash her cuts on her leg and knees and apply some iodine. Then I wrap her leg with bandage on her right leg.

Then I apply some iodine on her forehead and plaster it.

Once I was done, I walk back to my closet and place back the kit. I take out one of my t-shirt and give it to her.

“Change into this. I’ll be outside. I’ll send Emma and Wendy to help you.”

She takes the t-shirt and I walk to the door. Before I open the door, she speaks in her small voice.

“Why aren’t you talking to me, Sehun? Are you mad at me?”

I turn around and look at her and said angrily “Mad. No I’m not. I’m furious, Hayoung. What were you thinking. Walking all alone at night. You know it’s dangerous. What were you even doing at the collage until late at night?”

“I’m sorry.” She said in her crack voice. I know she’s scared.

“Sorry. Hayoung, what if I didn’t try to find you. What would happen if none of us try to find you? What if I didn’t hear you shouting and asking for help? If you don’t care about yourself, at least think about the people that care about you. Think about your friends. Think about me. What would happen to me if you got and kill? I love you Hayoung, and I’m not just going to let anything to happen to you. I promise you and I promise myself that I will protect you. If you got kill or , do you know what will happen to me? How will I live?”

I sigh and then said “Just change your clothes, Hayoung. I’ll check on you later.” And walk out from the room. When I look in front, everyone was there looking at me. Some was shock and some was looking at me in amuse.

“What?” I ask.

“Nothing. We didn’t say anything.” Mark said.

I ignore them and look at Emma and Wendy and ask them to help Hayoung. They walk in with a tray of food. Then I walk down stairs and straight to the kitchen to have a cold drink and finish it in one gulp.

Once I was done, I walk back upstairs and knock the door. I heard a soft voice telling me to come in.

I open the door and walk in. Emma and Wendy smile at me. I thanked them and they walk out from the room. Then I look back at my angel and well she look really hot in my t-shirt that stop right at her mid tight and show of the edge of the boxer short that I give her.

She looks at me and I know she saw the way I look at her and her cheek start to blush. I walk near her and hug her. I was surprise that she hug me back. I know that I’m still nothing to her but I just have the must to hug her.

“I’m sorry that I shout at you. I know I shouldn’t shout at you. I’m so sorry. I was scared when you didn’t pick up your calls and saw that guy try to and your shirt was been ripped.” I said caressing her hair.

“I’m sorry to. Sorry for making you and the others worry.” She said and I know she was trying to hold her cry.

I pull away from the hugs and said “Now come on, lie down and sleep. You need to rest especially with your leg condition.”

She nodded her head cutely.

“Where should I sleep?” she asks. I know what she mean but ignore it.

“On the bed. Come on. Lie down.” I said.

She hesitated. I smile and said “Don’t worry. I won’t do anything to you. Emma and Wendy is here to. They will be sleeping here to. Arvin is here to. So you don’t need to worry.”

She just nodded her head cutely and lies down. I pull the duvet to cover and close the main light and let the table light on. She hug the pillow and fall asleep.

I change into my pajamas and lie down beside her and pull her in my arm. I just want to protect her and make sure she won’t get any bad dream anymore. I know she will be mad at me tomorrow morning for hugging her. But let’s just settle down for now.

HAYOUNG

When he said he loves me, I felt happy in my heart. I don’t know why, but I was happy that he really loves me. After I got change and eat the food that my friends bought for me, Sehun walk in and thank Wendy and Emma. Then he looks at me and I blush.

The next thing he did make me shock. He hugs me. And I don’t know why, I hug him back. I don’t want to miss the chance of being saved in his hugs. I never felt this save before. Never in my life. It give me warm being in his arm.

When he told me to sleep, I ask him where because I didn’t want to sleep here. But she ignores it and tells me to sleep here. I lie down and he cover me up with the duvet and planted a very soft kiss on my forehead.

I close my eyes and try to sleep. I heard him walking in the bathroom and a few minutes later, the bed went deeper and I know he was lying beside me. He pulls me in his hug and I was quiet shock but I let it be. The days he didn’t sleep with me, I always get a nightmare and when I’m in his warm arm or near him, I never get the nightmare.

Then I fall asleep with a smile on my face without knowing the reasons.